[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultra Chicken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: chicken.jpg (120KB, 500x1350px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.jpg
120KB, 500x1350px
Is she the same character with different clothes or a different character altogether?
>>
>>32705277
it's not like rosa was to hilda.

so just a different haircut and clothes in my opinion
>>
>>32705277

The fringe falls the same way and the facial features are the same, so I think she's an alternate universe version of the same character.

But whichever it turns out to be, it's not like it matters much - they're just Pokemon MCs after all.
>>
>>32705277
Jesus the new chicken is so fucking disgusting
>>
>>32705277
>not the same girl (different eye/hair color)
>same girl
>not the same girl ( different eye/hair color)

why is it so hard?
>>
>>32705277
Same character. They're just showcasing new customization options.
>>
>>32706092
You can literally change both hair, hair colour and eye colour in SM, so that's not an argument. It's literally just Chicken Chan showing new customization options.
>>
>>32706092
they have the same eyes you blind shit
>>
>>32705277
Serena is the original, please
>>
>>32706182
I thought they did too but upon closer inspection you can see Chicken-chan has blue and Ultra-chan has grey.
>>
Lyra is not Marina

Game Freak themselves said that Crystal girl and HeartGold and SoulSilver girl are different characters
>>
>>32706114
you cant change it before the first cutscene
>>
>>32708119
Eye color is irrelevant if the game gives you the freedom to change it.
>>
they literally have the same face. same with the male character.
i don't know why this is even an argument
>>
>>32708149
because muh sequels
>>
>>32708128
This might be the most retarded argument ever
>>
>>32708124
That's the point of the image anon. Platinum Dawn is just DP Dawn with a new look, but Lyra and Kris are considered different people.
>>
>>32706092
Hair color is the same and eye color could be the same we are comparing artist rendition to in game character
>>
>>32705277
Chicken's just Chicken. Same girl.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.