[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3ds price cut?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Price-cutting-is-for-wimps[1].jpg (14KB, 495x350px) Image search: [Google]
Price-cutting-is-for-wimps[1].jpg
14KB, 495x350px
So I am chilling with my OG 3ds and can´t go online because don´t wanna get banned. I decided to get a n3ds with yellow, gold and then Ultra moon, because my og3ds pad rubber pad got off and my L-button is kinda broken

Do you guys think there will be a price cut? When was the special edition for sm announced? Did SM had big benefits from the n3ds? XL or non XL?
>>
wait for the new 2ds xl. july 28.
>>
>>32705085
Is there a good reason to get it? Is there big benefit except the "no 3D"?

I mean I could buy a used n3ds and would at least have a good 3D effect.
>>
>>32705132
2ds is way more comfortable than 3ds, more resistant to damage as well. Plus you're not paying for a 5 minute useless gimmick. I'm really bothered that new 2ds isn't keeping the tablet design though
>>
>>32705686
Yeah but we are talking about the new 2dsxl that probably doesn´t have the same comfort like the normal 2ds. But has SM still huge fps drops?
>>
>>32704824
Hello, friend. Banhammer has affected me even though I play in original cartridges. I bought an used but impeccable n3ds for a great deal. It's beautiful. I don't care much for the 3d, so I would say go with the new 2ds. But if you do, it's much better, now you can tilt your head and the 3d will still work. It's improved quite a bit. The only exclusive game I got to play so far was TBOI, which people shit on this version, but I'm having tons of fun with. I hope they release more exclusives because it's a great console.
>>
>>32706037
yeah I am not going online except when I format this and update it. But there is no big difference in colour if both have tn screen? Is it more comfortable than the og 3ds (both non xl)
>>
File: hWTebAI.jpg (19KB, 446x525px) Image search: [Google]
hWTebAI.jpg
19KB, 446x525px
so between the N3DS and the N2DS they're both the same in processing power and price right, the only real difference is the N2DS has a slightly larger screen, which is still 240p, so all you're getting is worse DPi

am I correct so far?
>>
>>32707734
>worse DPi

yeah would also like to know that? Is it really much worse? I couldn´t see a huge difference between og and xl during XY/ORAS.
>>
buy the new 2DS, it's basically the new 3DS but without autostereoscopic 3D
>>
File: 1495757657132.png (290KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
1495757657132.png
290KB, 500x319px
>>32707886
so buy the product with a feature removed, less DPi and the exact same price tag.

right.
>>
>>32707904
Is DPi that noticeable? I still haven´t seen a Sun Moon 3ds vs 3dsxl comparision
>>
>>32707904
It's not the exact same price tag is about 40-50 dollars cheaper.
Also the DPi is especially shit on the XL models of the N3DS so you are about even unless you find a non XL.
>>
>>32707984
bump

still asking for a n3ds vs n3DS XL DPi comparision with pokemon SM
>>
>>32705751
Not that anon, but I'd argue to say that the N2DS XL will be even more comfortable than the 2DS, since it's not that big blocky thing. And the frame drop will be less significant, since the N2DS XL will use a better OS than the o3DS.
>>
>>32705751
>eah but we are talking about the new 2dsxl that probably doesn´t have the same comfort like the normal 2ds.
They did say they made it into a more ergonomic design in it's revel, so i think that means it's gonna even more confortable.
>>
>>32708323
>>32708416

Now I am kinda intersted in the DPi of XL vs normal. Is it that bad?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.