[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Masuda is directing usum confirmed shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5844.jpg (31KB, 206x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5844.jpg
31KB, 206x180px
>Masuda is directing usum
confirmed shit
>>
>>32704687
I'll take Masuda over Ohmori every day
>>
>>32704691
Whenever Masuda has any role in producing a pokemon game its shit BW was shit XY was shit the only reason ORAS was bad was because Ohmori was on a leash SM was decent at best
>>
>>32704687
wow
>>
I'm alright with this.
>>
This game will almost certainly have BW2 tier content, maybe this will finally prove that the directors of the games actually don't change that much
>>
>>32704752
Stop being optimistic.
>>
>>32704752
>This game will almost certainly have BW2 tier content
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah more Z-moves animation that last 1 minute
>>
>>32704769
And why not? There's not really been drastic changes in the 3D times when compared to the old games
If ORAS would've had a frontier it'd have been equal to the old times, face it
>>
>>32704752
>BW2 tier content
One eventless route between towns?
NPCs just walking up to to hand you key items
Being forced into 20 minute tutorials for sidecontent that doesn't give you exp?
Quickly shoved in roadblocks everywhere?
"World ending" plot that results in one town being slightly changed and people in the gates don't even have a change of dialouge?
Easy and challange modes locked behind game compilation?
Entralink missions?
>>
>>32704703
>Assistant director of GS
>Codirected Crystal
>Directed RSE
>Directed FRLG
>Directed DP and produced Pt
>Produced HGSS
>Heavily involved in BW2
Sure anon, Masuda is the worst !
>>
>>32704687
>Masuda is directing
>Masuda, the man who said "Kids are too busy on their smartphones"
>Masuda, who didn't direct the cutscene heavy SM
If he keeps that philosophy USUM probably won't be as cutscene heavy
>>
We know nothing about the games yet. I don't see why people this it shit. Get off the stars hype. I knew stars was fake and will never happen. These game will be good. Sun and Moon were good. Good story and I like the changes. This the time for game freak to improve on things and make the games better. I wish people would stop moaning.
>>
More like masuda NEEDS to direct the next titles.

After the trainwreck that is sun and moon ohmori should never be allowed to set foot in a dev studio never again.If not the man will single handily kill pokemon in 1 generation
>>
File: 1493084877753.png (39KB, 209x311px) Image search: [Google]
1493084877753.png
39KB, 209x311px
>>32704687
What's your source? Ohmori has directed two games so far, and both did EXTREMELY well sales wise. Not only that, but these are the games Ohmori originally directed. I doubt they would change the director midway through.
So, I'm not believing this until you give your source.
>>
>>32705194
I would say him being the main guy talking about usum confirms him being the director
>>
File: 1488472497860.jpg (17KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488472497860.jpg
17KB, 640x480px
>>32705208
And Ishihara talking about Pokken means he's the director of Pokken DX, right?
>>
>>32705194
Why would only one guy be the director when in the past they've changed for almost every game (bar Masuda who did most of first games in their generations)
>>
>>32705213
Yes.
>>
>>32704703
ORAS and SuMo were fundamentally awful, while XY could have been a great game if it wasn't so rushed.
>>
>>32704703
>bw
>shit
Fuck off.
No pokemon game has been shit though, some are dissapointing at worst.

>>32705126
People sadly only remember the negatives.
>>
>>32705302
>No pokemon game has been shit though, some are dissapointing at worst.

SuMo broke that record , GF is full of surprises these past years...
>>
>>32705302
>People sadly only remember the negatives.
While that is true, most of the games listed there are seen as the worst in series. Especially RS and DP, two of the three games he directed from the list anon gave. The rest, where he was just producer and Assistant, no one cares about those. He wasn't the main guy. The moment he became the main guy, he made shit games.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.