[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop hating we all know you'll buy ultra sun and moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_2906.png (750KB, 872x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2906.png
750KB, 872x486px
Stop being so critical and moaning because you people do this every gen about everything, and then change your tune once it's out and you've brought it.

They know what they're doing, the games will be great. And yes they are fucking sequels. It builds on the previous instalment - definition of a sequel. Now fuck off you cunts.
>>
>>32704638
It doesn't appear to take place after the previous installment, which means it isn't a sequel.
>>
>>32704638
>Stop being so critical and moaning because you people do this every gen about everything, and then change your tune once it's out and you've brought it.
Most people are still critical of all the gen 6 and 7 games.

>They know what they're doing, the games will be great.
No they don't, the games have been getting even more babbified with every installment, which is pretty impressive considering that the original RBY were child friendly in the first place. It's as if Game Freak would rather make a visual novel than an actual video game.

>And yes they are fucking sequels. It builds on the previous instalment - definition of a sequel. Now fuck off you cunts.
The definition of a sequel is that the story takes place after the first game. The game is supposedly an "alternate story" so it's more similar to Emerald/Platinum than Black 2/White 2.

Just because you're a retard with no standards, it doesn't mean everyone else has to be. The series is going downhill and the majority opinion on /vp/ proves that. People were generally happy with the series on this board during gen 5, now they're not.
>>
>>32704638
I paid for SM, I'm going to pirate these new games.
>>
>>32704638
>Stop being so critical and moaning
But you are critical, and you are moaning right now.
>>
>>32704650
look up the definition of a sequel you cock
>>
>>32704681
fucking leave the board if you're not enjoying any of the recent games, most of the people on the board who say they don't like them are fucking shitposters which you're taking seriously, also the definition of a sequel is something that further expands the themes of the previous one, not necessarily set after the first one, use google you fucking prick
>>
>>32704821
Are you getting paid to shill or are you seriously that angry? Either way, pathetic.
>>
>>32704798
You're the one who should look it up.
>>
If sun and moon are anything to go by, I will never buy a pokemon game again
>>
>>32704821
>i-if they don't agree with me you're a shitposter
Kill yourself. The recent games could have been a lot better than they ended up being, but retards like you lapping up mediocrity is the reason why Game Freak doesn't bother to put any effort into their games.
>>
>>32704821
>you can only voice your opinion if its positive approved content

This ain't tumblr kid you can fuck straight off
>>
>>32704870
>Lapping up mediocrity
>Lapping it up

Pick one, cuck
>>
>>32704903
>cuck
Oh, so you're just underage then? Is that the worst insult you can come up with?
>>
>>32704930
>Lack of creative insults must mean I'm underage, that's totally it
>>
File: SEQUEL.png (9KB, 598x128px) Image search: [Google]
SEQUEL.png
9KB, 598x128px
>>32704798
>>
>>32704940
If you actually had a valid argument, you wouldn't need to resort to insults. That's what makes you underage.
>>
> we all know you'll buy ultra sun and moon

Do all these rehash supporting retards not realize about 3DS piracy yet? They always mention"buy" rather than "play"
>>
I ain't buying shit.
I'll just wait for a decent 3ds emulator and play a generation behind like I always have. I haven't bought a game since I got blue.
>>
>>32704974
If you had a decent argument yourself, why would I need to spend full price on these games?
>>
>>32705017
innit m8. i haven't bought a pokemon game since gba days
>>
It's an alternative story. Alternative = Same constructure of a story with some changes, aka what Emerald did.

It's an third version with some new features splitted into two games to cash more money so shortly after SM comes out making them look like they were the "real" games and SM like some beta.
>>
>>32704638

It depends on how lazy they are. If they are B2/W2 tier, I'll happily buy it. If it's just the same game, but slightly alterend cutscenes no I won't buy it, and I didn't even consider buying the lazy piece of shit ORAS was
>>
>>32704961
>continues the story or develops the theme
>or develops the theme
>develops the theme

Didn't bother to read all the way through, huh?
>>
>>32704693
This.
I hope they run good in citra
>>
File: 1475570046101.jpg (205KB, 1308x1308px) Image search: [Google]
1475570046101.jpg
205KB, 1308x1308px
>>32704638
Have a gold star for that excellent post.
>>
>>32704638
Actually, I might sit this out. I haven't decided for certain yet, I'll wait to see if there's anything new, but I'm leaning no on Ultra with what I know now.
And no, they aren't sequels, until we hear otherwise. Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum weren't sequels, and Ultra looks a lot more like those than BW2.
>>
>buy it

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>32704638

Except this gen we had the highest of hopes and the games didn't even come close.
>>
>>32704638
I'm making this point to impulse buyers and people who aren't buying

There 160 days until release. Plenty of infomation will be announced for these games.

You don't have to buy day 1. Just wait for user reviews and see if people like the game.

Why are people so quick to make decisions
>>
People complain about every Pokemon game before it comes out then buy/pirate it only to complain more. If you've stopped liking the franchise since gen 5 then why do you keep coming back?

I'm seriously asking because while each game has things I don't like there are things I like in each new gen so I don't get the constant hating and bashing then coming onto the new gen to complain some more.
>>
>>32705340
That's literally just an assumption you pulled out of your ass.
>>
>>32707537
But we literally know nothing.
>>
>>32707684
Have fun getting consolebanned.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/update-regarding-the-recent-3ds-banwave.471781/
>>
>>32704638
good thing I have cfw

also, the op looks like a lapras and gastrodon had a testtube baby
>>
>>32707856
Oh no, how will I play online with kids, now?
>>
>>32707745
That's what i've done with every game since XY. Finally got so unreliable with quality I stopped auto-buying the newest installment.
>>
>>32707869
Don't buy it day 1.

There is gonna be shit ton of games released holiday 2017. Near Pokemon usm release date. Wait a week after and see if Pokemon like the game.

Reviewers on websites are paid. There gonna give 85 + regardless of it's shit
>>
I will not, actually.

I won't pirate it either. There just isn't anything that justifies the purchase of a brand new game. I'd have a different opinion if it were released on the switch, but of course gamefreak is too incompetent for that.
>>
File: don't look.png (265KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
don't look.png
265KB, 480x480px
(almost) no one is saying he's not buying it. at this point the pokemon fandom is almost in an abusive relationship with the franchise (but this applies to nintendofans in general)
>>
>>32707897
If you don't sun and moon. How would a 3rd version on switch change that. The gameplay elements will remain the same
>>
>>32707800
It being a sequel is also an assumption you pulled out of your ass.
>>
>>32707927
The huge graphical improvement and overall playing comfort would win me over.
>>
>>32704638
>we know you'll buy it anyway
stop projecting
>>
>>32707952
There is many many many games that have good graphics yet are garbage

Graphics doesn't mean it's good. Gameplay only thing that matters.

If you care about graphics so much why buy a switch. Go make a pc or buy a Ps4 pro or wait for Scorpio
>>
>>32704638
>They know what they're doing, the games will be great.

Thats what they said about Sun/Moon and they fooled me once.
All I wanted was a national fucking pokedex and some time to myself not accompanied by cutscenes.

I do not expect either. Not even shitposting S/M are legit the only two games i've ever disliked. Excuse me for being apprehensive about this.
>>
>>32707908
we still have hope )':
>>
>>32707981
>If you care about graphics so much why buy a switch.

The Switch's graphics are hot garbage and not even comparable to other consoles this gen.
Is this a raid by Sonyfags or something?
>>
>>32707851
then let's stop shitposting about it ffs
>>
>>32708033
First thing I said was PC then ps4 pro and scopiro.

Graphics doesn't mean game will be good.
>>
ya'll a bunch of dumb niggers
>>
File: 1483058775216.gif (726KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
1483058775216.gif
726KB, 446x251px
>>32705364
>develops the theme of an earlier one.
>the theme of an earlier one.
>earlier one.
>>
>>32708041
Precisely.
I don't see why people want to give up the ease of a handheld to have pokemon on a home console when we could just have another XD/Collo game with, dare I say, crossplay with a real handheld in the future?

But no we need to shoehorn Pokemon to a home console where it will still look like shit(until the end of the Switch's lifespan where they start giving a shit).
>>
File: IMG_2508.jpg (38KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2508.jpg
38KB, 200x200px
>this entire thread
>>
>>32705017
Nah, not a lot. They think it's wrong and not pirating games makes them morally right and better than others somehow
>>
>>32707889
I was agreeing with you. I was saying I haven't day1'd since XY.
Technically speaking, I haven't played day1 since BW1, but I did order XY to play day1 it just took forever to arrive.

I always wait for feedback now. See what /vp/ and reddit are complaining about. See if friends are enjoying it or screaming curses at Gamefreak to the heavens for ruining a perfectly good remake, etc.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.