[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strawpolls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: strawpoll - more alola.png (46KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
strawpoll - more alola.png
46KB, 700x600px
If you have a strawpoll you want people to vote on, feel free to post it here.
You can also share your opinions on the strawpolls in this thread

Do you think there will be another Alola game this generation?

http://www.strawpoll.me/13131666
>>
I'm almost positive nobody will be disappointed by this, but these will be the last gen 7 games. People datamined Pokebank and found that, just like there were pentagon slots for all the gen 6 games, there are exactly 4 "clover" slots for all the gen 7 games. Next main series games after USM will be gen 8 guaranteed.
>>
OP here, maybe i should've made one option for "next is Gen8" and one for "something else Gen7"

Should i just leave it or make a new poll?
>>
>>32704338
>Yes, third version
Are you brain damaged? We're getting a third and fourth version. What about the fifth one would make it a "third version"?
>>
>>32704452
Just delete the thread and jump into a volcano. This is the most retarded Strawpoll in the history of Strawpolls.
>>
>>32704469
It's an option because that's what the type of game has always been called, and it's easier to just call it that than to use a different expression

After all, we do call Yellow a "third version", don't we?

>>32704478
can't delete threads anymore, newfag
And even if the majority thinks the same, i'd like to see how many think differently
>>
>>32704527
The fuck are you on? I have no idea what "third version" means in your context? Third version to SM? Third version to USUM? Fifth version to SM/USUM?

>After all, we do call Yellow a "third version", don't we?
What else would you call it? It's the third version to Red and Blue.
>>
>>32704553
When people say "thrid version" they talk about a game that take things from both the two other's stories, and elaborates on different features
In this context, it could be a "third version" of either of the two pairs

I don't get how this is so difficult to you.

And yellow is technically the fourth Gen1 game,
>>
>>32704580
Stop embarrassing yourself.

>And yellow is technically the fourth Gen1 game,
In what way? Only Red and Blue are before it.
>>
>>32704596
>Red & Green
>then Blue
>then Yellow

I know the western releases are Red and Blue, based on the Blue Third version, but Yellow is still the fourth game
>>
>>32704620
Green doesn't exist in the west, Yellow doesn't exist in Japan. No one calls Yellow the fourth version, because it's not. If you want to get technical, it could be considered the seventh version after Red, Green, Blue, Pikachu, Red and Blue, but nothing about it makes it "fourth".
>>
>>32704646
>Yellow doesn't exist in Japan
Bullshit. Check your facts

And i'm not trying to say it should be called "fourth" i'm saying that it's still called third even though it isn't
>but it is
Once again, check your acts, yes it was released in Japan, a whole year before america, even

And i don't even know what you mean by "Pikachu" here. Hey You Pikachu? Which isn't even a main-game?
Or are you just implying the Pikachu version released in Japan is different from the one called "Yellow: Special Pikachu" in america? Cause they're the same
>>
>>32704369
and you realize bank can be updated again?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.