[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

240p, we meet again.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: Ultra.jpg (28KB, 711x243px) Image search: [Google]
Ultra.jpg
28KB, 711x243px
240p, we meet again.
>>
Well, at least you won't have to inevitably pay for the online service.
>>
>Upgraded version
>More shit on screen
>Not new3DS exclusive

5 fps confirmed
>>
>>32704093
stay mad switchcuck
you will NEVER EVER get a mainline game, deal with it
>>
what's wrong with 240p? works fine on my vlc
>>
>I want a switch title!
Pokemon will never make a main title for console
>>
>>32704188
I guess these are the last Nintendo pokemon games then
>>
>switchcucks btfo
truly i love gamefreak now
>>
>>32704194
How can one man be this butthurt?
>>
>>32704110
This so much, having to pay to trade and battle would be a big step backward, like going back to before DP.
>>
SM works well on my n3dsxl and so will this game
>>
>>32704133

I know you're trying to rile people up with transparent shitposting, but please.

The 3DS came out in early 2011. If you bought one at launch, you'd have waited over 2.5 years to get a mainline Pokémon game on it.

As it stands, you sound like some DS booster saying "ha ha, never ever 3DS fags!" in 2011/2012, after the third version of Black and White (B/W2) was announced for the DS.
>>
>tfw you had a dream last night where GameFreak had a falling out with Nintendo because of paid online and released gen VIII on the 3DS out of anger
>>
>>32704213
>it's ok to buy glorified dlc for 40$ but paying 20$ yearly on a console for online service is a big nono
You guys are pathetic
>>
>>32704287
>10 Nintendo points have been deposited to your Miiverse account
>>
>>32704287
yeah i'd also have to buy the game for 60$ so
>>
>he suddenly cares about graphics quality on a fucking Nintendo handheld
>>
>>32704252
>As it stands, you sound like some DS booster saying "ha ha, never ever 3DS fags!"
No retard, it's like saying "ha ha, never ever WiiU fags!"

Or are you still one of the idiots who think the Switch is replacing handhelds? The most you can hope for is that Nintendo releases a "Switch Lite" or some shit that only works as a handheld and not a home console.
>>
>>32704093
Eh, give it another year, the Switch is still young and learning.
>>
>>32704660
The 3DS's resolution is fucking awful, there are so few pixels on the screen that it's difficult to identify certain things in the overworld when it's zoomed out. Only an ignorant child would defend them.
>>
>>32704093
mm yeah *slurp slurp* give me that inferior experience on inferior hardware *suckle suckle* mmm big boy i love 10 fps 240p oh yeah
>>
File: oh my god JC a shitpost.png (32KB, 679x427px) Image search: [Google]
oh my god JC a shitpost.png
32KB, 679x427px
>3ds resolution: 400 x 240
>NES resolution: 256 x 240

30 years later, and now we have 144 more pixels. technology is truly amazing.
>>
>>32704728
3DS resolution wasn't good in 2011 either, suddenly it's a problem? Nintendo handhelds and Pokemon have been at the front of technology
>>
>>32704741

it's almost as if people's standards get higher over time as technology progresses
>>
>>32704735
good maths
>>
>>32704756
except handhelds are always severely under the current standard of game graphics
>>
>>32704741
It was always a problem, if you were here for the XY reveal then you'd remember how many people were shitting on the game's visuals. And usually, the benefit of having a lower resolution is that the games can run at a smoother framerate, yet all the 3DS Pokemon games run like dogshit.
>>
>>32704765

The vita was released around the same time and has a much higher resolution. Smart phones at the time also had a higher resolution.
>>
>>32704773
and console/PC games from 10 years ago looked way better than any handheld, if you cared about graphics standards you'd have complained about the 3DS hardware in 2011 just as much as you do now
>>
>>32704782

but i did complain about it, the hardware was much worse than any of it's competitors and the only thing to compensate for that was some shitty 3d effect
>>
>>32704782
If you weren't 7 years old in 2011, you'd know that people complained about the 3DS's resolution back then too.
>>
>>32704782
Everybody complained about how shitty the 3DS was. I remember a lot of people saying they rather have a more powerful handheld than having shitty 3D effect.
>>
>>32704093
AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL
>>
Anyone pro 3DS in this scenario is just trying to pit brother against brother and it's been disgusting these past two days.
>>
>>32704729
Go play PC or PS4 if you only care about graphics, Nintendo is known for having inferior hardware and Pokémon for not using all the capabilities of a console, so yeah, don't expect Switch mainline pokémon games (if that ever happens) to have the best graphics in the console.
(You)-> "Man, I can't wait for Nintendo to release Nintendo Switch HD Pro Scorpio ver."
>>
File: everythingisfine.png (1MB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
everythingisfine.png
1MB, 1440x810px
who here /mad/ ?
>>
Why did people think the franchise would move to a new console mid-generation anyway? They already did this before with B2W2 and the 3DS is still selling well.
>>
I can't wait for the game to turn into a powerpoint presentation once more than two pokemon are on the field, or anything with rapidly moving parts.
>>
>>32705179

The best thing they could have done was release it on both platforms, but I guess that makes too much sense
>>
>>32705179
you could still play your black 2 copy on your 3ds, it even had the extra functionality that was only avaiable on the DSi
As it stands I won't be able to play this on my switch ever and I don't want to bring a dead console with only 1 game coming out for the whole year with me around the same time when the new 3d mario gets out for my switch.
>>
>>32705054
>anyone who disagrees with me is shitposting
Fuck off.
>>
>>32704194
Next game is going to be on mobile
>>
>>32704287
>buying 3DS games
>>
File: 1393340753575.png (120KB, 413x479px) Image search: [Google]
1393340753575.png
120KB, 413x479px
>>32704287
>he buys 3ds games
>>
>>32704110
oh no $20 a year, what will I ever do?
>>
>>32704701
>one of the idiots who think this handheld is replacing handhelds

Hmmm
>>
>>32704093
Gotta squeeze the 3DS for one last cashgrab before its phased out by the Switch next year.

It's just like B2W2 and the DS
>>
>>32705179
>muh patterns
Gamefreak has diverted from the "3rd version" they would always do with B/W2 and X Y being standalone, it's not unreasonable to think their next game would be at least multiplat with the switch
>>
>3dsfaq want to play pokemon on 240p screen FOREVER
This is CANCER
>>
>>32705745
Only people who still want Pokemon on 3DS are poorfags who can't afford a Switch.

I own a 3DS and I'm fucking tired of this junk handheld.
>>
>>32704093
You really want paid online don't you anon?
>>
>>32704093
>youtube comment section from 2010
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.