[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why y'all acting brand new?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

why y'all acting brand new?
>>
name one third version that was two games
>>
Notice how the most recent example of this (Black2/White2) isn't in the picture? That's why. Too many war flashbacks.
>>
because they refuse to acknowledge that the past was the same shit

>>32704013
name one difference that matters
>>
>>32704013
B2W2
>>
>>32704019
oh so usum has an entirely new story with new main characters that is a sequel to sm

Thanks for clearing that up
>>
>>32704019
And how good were those as a third version? Exactly
>>
>>32704015
Is this board really THAT underage?
>>
Because rather than having just one ultimate version, they split it into two, meaning there still isn't a "one true game" to buy. It's like the remakes that came several gens too early.
>>
>>32704045
anon
it's the same core game, it has always been
>>
>>32704032
>>32704033
Put down that goalpost, faggot.
>>
>>32704044
Don't worry, it'll only get worse from here on.
>>
>>32704045
The only difference it makes is if you're autistic enough to want to catch everything without trading.
>>
>>32704049
but anon I thought we consider third versions and sequels different things

since we've agreed that sequels are third versions though I'm forced to agree usum is a third version

glad we got everything all ironed out today
>>
>>32704003
Shea reference?? Yassssss
>>
>>32704044
>dissenting opinion
>underage
>>
We live in the age of DLC.
This is retarded. I would have paid 15$ if it was a good expansion. I can't wait to see this being a sad excuse of a game.

Also Lily will be shoehorned into every town.
>>
>>32704113
>Lily
also
>DLC bigger than the base game
nice
>>
>>32704044
Half of this board is underage. They just keep it quiet so they don't get banned.
>>
>>32704015
B2W2 was pretty hype when it was announced

Better than BW tbqh
>>
>>32704003
>why y'all acting brand new?
who's after Peppermint!?
>>
File: logo_capcom.jpg (33KB, 535x300px) Image search: [Google]
logo_capcom.jpg
33KB, 535x300px
>>32704113
>We live in the age of DLC.
More like it took you long enough to join the rest of us
>>
>>32704136
>he actually thinks the stuff that will be added is bigger than the base game
>>
>>32704082
>>32704329
clocking the only people that got the point of the thread
>>
File: Activate it.png (1MB, 1024x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Activate it.png
1MB, 1024x2000px
>>32704063
can't we consider that maybe it's not 3rd game or binary sequels. there's no logical reason it has to be one of the two and not something different entirely.
>>
>>32704003
You wanna know why?

Because 1999-2012 GF was about putting content into the game, more with each gen

2013-2017 GF is about aesthetic features and gimmicks. Enjoy more Pokefinder spots, more exclusive Z-moves and more cutscenes in USUM as your bonus content
>>
>>32704334
Uh yeah? The story by itself makes it equal
>>
>>32704474
>more with each gen
like uh
>>
>>32704019
That was a sequel you stupid moron, were an actual timeskip took place.
>>
>>32704003
Because /vp/ is full of underages that started from gen 5 and never experienced a "third situation" before. Prepare for when they realize the base story is exactly the same, they will bitch to not end.
>>
>>32704788
*Third version's situation
I am so upsed over all this retardation that I can't type well.
>>
>>32704003
Third versions were always a shitty practice. Even if they did end up being the definitive version, they're basically what the original versions should have been in the first place.
>>
>>32704788
Do you honestly believe that's the reason why people are angry?
Not the fact that there isn't a consolidated version that allows you to capture version exclusives and experience events from both games?
Not the fact that the content isn't going to be worth the full price it's being sold for?
It's been nearly 10 years since DLC was introduced and Gamefreak refuses to end this shitty practice of full price third versions and now they've split it in two to further exploit the people who buy both.
The worst part is that the games are being released a m easily one year after whole the other third versions and Black and White 2 had two years.

The only reason why people were okay with them before is because the option for DLC didn't exist at all and yet here you are still defending this ridiculously greedy practice.
Even FE Fates managed to do this right and offer players the other games at a discount and that's not exactly a Nintendo mainstay when compared to pokemon.
Hell Capcom, fucking Capcom, even did it with SSF4 by offering both a physical version and DLC for the updates.

Why do you feel the need to defend GF?
>>
>>32704862
Anon, al fates DLC cost more than the fucking base game.
>>
>>32704474
Gamefreak always had a 1 step forward 2 steps back approach.

Now they give zero fucks ,we'll be lucky to see 1 step forward this gen if at all
>>
>>32705083
Stop living in a third world country.
The two routes don't cost as much as a full priced game and even if it did for the whole shebang you get the content of two games plus dlc maps
With pokemon you'd be lucky to get a quarter of additional content for that same price
>>
>Expecting any forms of DLC in a fucking pokemon Game.
>>
>>32705118
>Gamefreak always had a 1 step forward 2 steps back approach.
Not really. They used to remove the minigame/gimmick of the region but now they're actively removing game modes.
>>
>>32705130
Why not?
There's nothing inherently wrong with DLC nor is it impossible. It's also worth noting that they said that they would never do so because it feels like they're withholding content from people but that's exactly what they've done with SM. Purposely gimped the game just to put that content into USM.
Pretty retarded huh?
>>
>>32705151
Saying they purposely gimped the game is just the narrative you're trying to push. If they purposely gimped it to leave out content for a third version why was XY just as gimped? It's the short, rushed development times. Game Freak seriously needs to sit down and take a couple years, hell maybe even three to make Gen 8 actually good.
>>
>>32705124
Anon, all fates DLC cost more than the base game, not just the two routes together.
>>
>>32705230
You're also getting more than a full game for the price or one. Something you would have noticed if you read my post or played the game
>>
>>32705177
>Saying they purposely gimped the game is just the narrative you're trying to push.
You do realise that we've already taken apart the game and found cut and unfinished content right?
>>
>>32705151
Masuda is staunchly against paid DLC I believe
>>
>>32705276
Because the game was rushed.

You do realize pretty much every game on the planet has cut content right? It's not usually shit they cut specifically so they could resale a comlete version later, it's usually stuff the creators thought either wasn't good enough or they just didn't have the time, and SM clearly didn't have the time
>>
>>32705314
Which is hilarious because it's affecting the game negatively.
>>
>>32704033
They were fantastic, what's the problem here
>>
>>32705326
You know what, let's put this argument on hold until I get home.
That way I can show you how retarded you are.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.