[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ポケモンUSUM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: usum.png (537KB, 1063x527px) Image search: [Google]
usum.png
537KB, 1063x527px
USM fags BTFO
>>
>>32703162
wwwwwwwww
>>
>>32703162
>getting this bootyblasted over an acronym
>>
I've been saying both
>>
It's USuUMo and you know it
>>
>>32703162
It's like BW2/B2W2, either is fine
>>
>>32703224
No, BW2 is not fine

It's not Black and White 2, it's Black 2 and White 2
>>
>>32703235
I'm not going to waste an extra second of my life if I don't have to.
>>
>guy mocking jojo in chat
>>
>>32703249
so why are you on 4chan
>>
File: Laffing Through Computer.png (59KB, 576x507px) Image search: [Google]
Laffing Through Computer.png
59KB, 576x507px
>>32703272
FUCKING DESTROYED
>>
>>32703162
I bet you're one of those faggots that used SUMO unironically.
>>
>>32703309
nope
I said SM
>>
>>32703219
Nope, it's UlSuUlMo. Get with the times
>>
SM USUM
SMUSUM
Smusum

It sounds like some sort of Pokemon in and of itself
>>
>>32703495
Like smoochum?
>>
Ultra Sumo
>>
>>32703309
>leave /vp/ for 6 months and come back
>SuMo is suddenly in common usage and no-one is questioning it
this place really went to shit, didn't it?
>>
>>32703162
Yup, it's ポケモンUSUM. Not USM, not USUM, it's ポケモンUSUM. Glad you got it right.
>>
FR/LG
FRLG
HG/SS
HGSS
B2/W2
B2W2
US/UM
USUM

I fear some people don't understand how acronyms work. All the acronyms are supposed to have a / in them, but people don't type them because they are implied. This is why BW2 is stupid because that would infer that it's B/W2 which it's not. If you're going to call it BW2, you would be implying that it's (BW)2, and NOBODY uses (BW)2.

The sad part isn't the people trolling. I love posting SuMo just to piss people off. It's all the normalfag who actually unironically debate for HOURS AND HOURS NONSTOP that BW2 and USM is "correct" and truly believe this in their core and would literally kill someone in real life about it not out of spite or anger but because they are THAT misinformed and their brains are so stupid that they refuse to believe anything otherwise.

So sad.
>>
File: mis.png (6KB, 148x157px) Image search: [Google]
mis.png
6KB, 148x157px
>>32703162
They called it USUM officially? But the fandom didn't agree with that and abridged the name even further, and used USM instead! What should we do? Anon, can you please force the fandom and sites like Pixiv to change the name? Please?
>>
>>32703162
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>32703203
this so much.

this board is so full of retarded braindead shitheads since gen6.

what the fuck just happened and why is everyone here underaged?
>>
That's cool. I'll still call it USM just like BW2.
>>
>>32706124
As soon as a new game is announced, all the normies come here to shitpost and watch out for EBIN LEEKS.
>>
>>32706124
>what the fuck just happened and why is everyone here underaged?
unovabortions came to this board
>>
ULTRA SUN AND MOON

USAM
S
A
M
>>
>>32706124
Because when /vp/ first became a board it was mostly populated by Gen 1/2 fags
Now it isn't
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.