[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder: XY and SM not having a good postgame was acceptable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: hero.png (841KB, 1092x906px) Image search: [Google]
hero.png
841KB, 1092x906px
Reminder:

XY and SM not having a good postgame was acceptable because they're first versions

ORAS not having a good postgame wasn't acceptable, but understandable because they thought shit no one cares about like Contests and catching 30 legendaries were enough "postgame"

But a third version like USUM having shit postgame would be literally inexcusable no matter how you slice it
>>
You say it like if Gamefreak Drones are capable of understand such basic logic OP.
>>
>>32703045
>XY and SM not having a good postgame was acceptable
This is wrong Man.
XY was only Gen 6 version game it was open hole in tip of condom nothing of value except baby that needs Abortion
>ORAS not having a good postgame wasn't acceptable
nobody Likes Hoenn
>But a third version like USUM having shit postgame would be literally inexcusable no matter how you slice it
This is the good question

>>32703056
Gamefreak is who made us Pokemon
hating them is like hypocritical
It makes you Stupid
>>
new games are just a way of updating the metagame
>>
reminder that it shouldn't be acceptable but we're conditioned to accept it
>buy 4 games to have 1 complete game
>>
>>32703070
t. showdown fag

just play fucking chess if you don't care about the games themselves
>>
ORAS was unforgivable no matter how you cut it

Depending on what USUM is it maybe understandable, but either way unforgivable
>>
>>32703056
Well, the last time gamefreak did a sequel, it was B2W2, and those were pretty good. I'm not too worried about post game personally, but I do think it'll be inexcusable if there isn't something better for those who do want it.

What's everyone's wish lists? I'd like to think about the positives that are possible with so many people nowadays shitting on the newest release. It's Zelda syndrome at it's finest.

Personally, I'd like the following pokemon thing to be true, but what I'd more look forward too is all those closed off areas being opened up, while also having a trial captain and trial for every type. I don't think it's too much to ask for, but with the eight empty lots in the region, I'm expecting gyms to come back, which I'm honestly not excited about, unless the trials also remain. Trials felt a lot more cultural and interesting and suited alola a lot more than gyms would.

Oh, also, more Nanu. Nanu's great.
>>
>>32703092
it's not a sequel
>>
>>32703064
So if your mom serves you a turd you will eat it gleefully because your mom gave birth to you?
>>
>>32703097
You don't know what it is yet, nobody does. The last time there was a "2" in the title of a pokemon game, they were sequels.
>>32703098
Why bother responding to a tripfag?
>>
>>32703098
I bought ORAS didnt I?
>>
>>32703098
Yes love your Moms
>>
>>32703106
there isn't a 2 in the title?
>>
>>32703091
ORAS was at least a completely different game from XY. What would be unforgivable is making USM as barren as ORAS despite it being literally just SM with a new coat of paint.
>>
>>32703124
Oh right
man I'm fucking tired
Well whatever it is, I don't think we should be too worried about post game. It's at least looking similar to black and white 2? Nekrozma is the third legend in the trio, isn't it?
>>
>>32703056
You know this post is directed to anti-gamefreak crusaders
>>
>>32703170
ORAS had two different blueprints to potentially follow and it cut corners from both

USUM could very well end up an entirely new adventure on the map, and it could be just a standard third version doubled, so it depends on what it is as to whether it is understandable; regardless it shouldn't happen
>>
>>32703170
>oras
>barren
admit it, there's nothing wrong with the game outside of LE FRONTAYER XDD
>>
>>32703092
>Zelda syndrome
When were people shitting on new Zelda releases? I can't recall anything but good words for BotW
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.