[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got any wishlists /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 26

File: 1456601425798.png (222KB, 794x1115px) Image search: [Google]
1456601425798.png
222KB, 794x1115px
Got any wishlists /vp/?
>>
Given that this is on the 3DS, my wishlist is pretty simple.

>Mega Evolutions
>Alola Forms for not Kanto pokemon
>A few minor changes to the stoyline, such as having Colress be part of Aether

Other then that, I'm fine with whatever gamefreak throws at me.
>>
File: ekrait.jpg (97KB, 951x840px) Image search: [Google]
ekrait.jpg
97KB, 951x840px
>>32702790
1-6, 9, 10, and 12 are good. I don't want 8 because of the slim possibility of pic related and more Alolan forms in general. More Alolan forms would actually give me a reason to buy these games.
>>
>>32702790

The game opens with Primal Groudon rampaging through Alola creating more land to raise one actual region out of the glorified themepark that was the four islands.
>>
>>32702790
>more islands
>national dex
>more alolamon
>actual endgame content this time
>>
>>32702809
You LIKE the cutscenes?
>>
>>32702897
Some of us loved the story. We all just love Pokemon for different reasons, so those of us who loved the story got exactly what we wanted.
>>
>>32702897
could've sworn I typed 7, my mistake. Pretend it's there.
>>
Hoping for a minigame where you can jerk off a Mudsdale
>>
A island specifically for battle points. Like a mix of battle frontier, PWT, ect. Like make getting Bp actually worthwhile.
>>
>>32702897
Do you like Gen V? Then you do too.
>>
>>32702913
It's possible to enjoy a game and not like an aspect of it. I liked SM but I didn't like how excessive the cutscenes were or anything about Lillie. Not everything is so black and while
>>
File: 1494201636994.jpg (18KB, 223x210px) Image search: [Google]
1494201636994.jpg
18KB, 223x210px
>>32702909
nigga what
>>
>>32702790
I want alt universe versions of characters to be more than "what if they were the complete opposite".
>>
>>32702905
I like a GOOD story. But I've seen Pokemon fanfics that were written better than Sun/Moon's story. I still think it was written by a 7th Grader
>>32702913
Gen V's cutscenes didn't take up as much time. Or maybe they did and I didn't notice because I didn't hate the characters in Gen V
>>
>>32702926
Not him, but I'm guessing you're not a /vp/ regular.
Come here because of the announcement maybe?
>>
>>32702936
I am a /vp/ regular. I didn't know the horsefuckers from /mlp/ came to here.
>>
Make SOS battles only happen after using adrenaline orbs.
>>
>Much more customization but without losing much/any of the old outfits. Some of them I like a lot, especially the star-print polos. I personally feel S/M was especially lacking in the hat department in comparison to X/Y.
>I hope we get more trials. Extend the game's progression a bit, make some of the Z-Crystals not in stupid places. Some people say we might get gyms. If so, I hope we have gyms AND trials, and not just gyms.
>The new Z ring looks cool and all but I still like the white one better. Can we please pick our Z ring? Probably not...
>Move tutors, move tutors, move tutors, move tutors, mo-
>Not only would some new areas be nice, expand on some existing ones. Give places more reason to come back later, besides a single UB segment.
>This is a major stretch, but would it be possible to get XY's roller skates again?
>If there's new music like in BW2, I hope it rocks
>While I don't mind the cutscenes, I would like a skip button. If only just so I have to put up with less whining.
>Fix the Festival Plaza. Make it have less RNG shit and maybe don't make it the only way to dye clothes.
>>
File: 142.png (420KB, 514x584px) Image search: [Google]
142.png
420KB, 514x584px
>>32702931
>I still think it was written by a 7th Grader
And yet it's still better then X and Y
>>
>>32702968
X/Y was written by a retarded 5 year old.
>>
File: 139.png (436KB, 851x763px) Image search: [Google]
139.png
436KB, 851x763px
Keep everything exactly the same, but put Zinnia in it and give her about the same cutscene amount as Lillie.

I wanna see /vp/ burn.
>>
>>32702948
We're you here for SM's announcement? Go into any leak threads?
>>
File: cut game content thread 31625645.jpg (759KB, 1366x2254px) Image search: [Google]
cut game content thread 31625645.jpg
759KB, 1366x2254px
>>32702790
https://yuki.la/vp/31625645
>>
A place you can actually buy Gen2 pokeballs.
>>
>>32702790
Yes
>New Alola forms i dont care if they are of Kanto pokemon or not
>New and much more important legendary trainers in the Battle Tree
>More character customization
>Rematches with every single captain and kahuna
>>
>>32702790
to be good games.
But in all seriousness, I just want some minigames, some substancial postgame content, an inverse facility, and stoppable cutscenes/fast forward button for dialogue.
>>
>>32702974
>So... Umm... This is a story about a guy...
>He moves into town and meets some friends...
>They go into town and stuff and a cool dude gives them pets
>the guy keeps exploring
>he meets an evil dude in a cafe who thinks the world is ugly
>oh yeah the dude's friends exist
>they go and they learn how to make their pets go superpowered
>um there's a very tall and old dude who walks by
>so the friends find the evil guy's hideout before he blows up the world
>now he's the best dude in the world

If I missed anything it's because X/Y wasn't too memorable
>>
>>32702949
Holy fuck, this.
SOS battles are so fucking frustrating.
>>
File: 1489437035115.jpg (7KB, 238x183px) Image search: [Google]
1489437035115.jpg
7KB, 238x183px
>>32702790
They're not bringing back the PSS. It was too much load on their servers to have people just passively online, and a waste when most weren't using it. Yes they should make a better online hub than festival plaza, but PSS is gone for good.
>>
>>32702926
He said he wants a minigame where you can jerk off a Mudsdale.
>>
I want lillie dead.
>>
>>32702790
I just want the battle factory to make a comeback at some point...
>>
A playable hard mode from the start.
>>
File: Konikoni_City_SM[1].png (209KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Konikoni_City_SM[1].png
209KB, 400x240px
>>32702987
You had the boat, but you didn't mark the lighthouse that is just barely fenced off in the same town?
>>
>>32703080
Actually a pretty believable reason.
It still sucks, though.
>>
>>32703080
I agree. Also, minimizing use of 2nd screen helps prepare players for going single screen in Gen 8.
>>
>>32702790
>have the game not shit itself
>i also want walking pokemon
hmm
>>
>>32702790
I just want a better Pokédex and some new Alola forms.
Anything else will be a nice surprise I guess, particularly if there's some good battle facilities or whatever.
>>
>>32703233
>If they can squeeze 2 regions into a Gameboy cartridge they can do this.
R.I.P. Iwata-san
>>
File: 1488983539941.jpg (16KB, 180x192px) Image search: [Google]
1488983539941.jpg
16KB, 180x192px
>>32702790
Robust postgame and new (alolan) forms/megas are the bare minimum I expect from these games.

Other things I'd love to see: new in-game areas (a new island or two would be amazing), improved performance on the N3DS (I don't have much hope for the regular 3DS at this point), new gimmick features/minigames, expanded Aloladex. Unlikely but cool: the return of walking Pokemon and DexNav.
>>
File: glaring_man.jpg (322KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
glaring_man.jpg
322KB, 854x480px
>Don't version lock Clothing options
>Don't version lock Trial Captain battles
>PWT 2.0, not some gimped version in some gay tree.
>>
>>32702949
I think they should stay as it is for Totem battles but otherwise I agree
>>
>>32703105
Im gonna find you, and youre not gonna like what i will do
>>
>Fixed frame rate
>Overworld that's more lifelike (the brief glimpse we saw is a step in the right direction)
>Following Pokémon
>Alolan forms for non-Kanto mons
>More emphasis on new Pokémon instead of the same shit I've been battling for 21 years - stuff like Mareanie, Drampa, Turtonator, Dhelmise shouldn't be as absurdly rare as they are
>>
>>32703010
you forgot the locked power plant doors that didn't mean anything and the spook snake in a random cave
>>
>larger post game
>Refightable trainers
>More battles and areas to explore compensate for bigger story
>Few minigames if possible
>More legendaries to catch
>Extra content if you own SuMo
>>
Bring back megas. Fuck.
>>
>>32702790
1&2 are infeasible on the 3ds, as much as I want them.
3, yes.
4, better yet, make Festival Plaza a truly enhanced join avenue that functions completely independently from trade and battle services.
6, if the 3ds can handle it, absolutely.
7 eh. I'm iffy on this. Yes it was shit, but at least GF is trying to tell a story. I'll give 'em until gen 10 to get their act together, and actually write something I want to see.
8, yeah, only because they miss opportunities to do better shit with later gens and pokemon by sticking to the first dudes.
9 really, this was just inexcusable. Ruby and Saphirre came with this back when there was literally no way to get half of it filled on release.
10 another bad one. At least give us leader/captain/npcs that get more that 5 seconds of screentime.
11 along with 7, I give it a pass until GF gets its narrative shit together. Imagine being told what you want to do for a second. Do fix the dead fish stare through the cut-scenes though. your MC shouldn't look like they are high as fuck for the entire game.
12 different strokes for different folks. Some people like her, some don't. Don't piss in anyone's cornflakes for liking something you don't.
13 include a marry option for the rest of the major cast (Lillie, Lima, Mallow, Lana, Kiawe [Or whatever the fuck fire trial's name is] at least), tone it down to something more reasonable for a 10 year old to do, and we'll talk.

14: More Alola forms. Pipe dream, I know. Non gen 1 would be nice. Maybe a tiki-patterned mantine. Or an Aggron in a hula skirt.
15: More caves. Caves, dead-end routes, forests, little optional places that reward the parts of my brain that light up when I go loot a place
16: Add Colress to the plot. I don't even particularly like the guy, but he's an incredible asset for building a story that lets them get away with writing stupid shit if they have him manipulating crazies into getting him research material.
>>
>>32702790
Literally none of these are going to happen. Sorry anon
>>
File: 1469004261797.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469004261797.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>32702909
>>32702926
>>32702936
>>
>>32703289
Don't forget that time they MANAGED TO CRAM ACTUAL VOICE into a Gameboy Cartridge for Yellow
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (196KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
196KB, 1280x720px
>>32702790
Alolan forms for Johto starters please.
>>
>>32703918
Well, we get an awkward, speedy/bulky fire type, a bulky physically powerful grass type, and a completely useless water type. Eh, I've had worse starter line-ups.
>>
File: le switch.jpg (233KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
le switch.jpg
233KB, 1920x1080px
How does it feel to get cucked Switch Owners?
No Seriously, How does it feel to get cucked?
>>
>>32702992
THIS !
>>
>>32702992
Kurt's grandaughter started her own mass production facility to produce the apricorn balls. In the process, their special features were lost, leaving them as exclusively vanity purchases, available for 350 pokebucks.
Yea or Nay?
>>
Marriage system
I want to marry her
>>
File: 1383902688303.png (195KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1383902688303.png
195KB, 450x337px
Bring back Super Training for christ'sake. I want to be able to easily max EVs via a quick easy minigame instead of grinding and farming beans postgame to give a couple of pokemon it just a few fucking EVs a day.

Also some new Alolan forms and some actual Postgame stuff like a Frontier would be super.
>>
>>32703125
You can go to the lighthouse now, just not enter it.
>>
>>32703080
>It was too much load on their servers
Where'd you get this from?
>>
>>32703942
You tell me, no one expected a game on Switch.
>>
File: Screenshot-2017-06-07-10:58:01.png (111KB, 657x1251px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-2017-06-07-10:58:01.png
111KB, 657x1251px
I've expanded and updated my wishlist.
Separated the realistic stuff from the unrealistic. Hopefully everything from that upper part can be fixed.
>>
Gen 2 megas? Would love mega Lugia Ho-oh and the starters but doubt it'll happen
>>
File: Screenshot-2017-06-07-11:04:52.png (119KB, 716x1337px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-2017-06-07-11:04:52.png
119KB, 716x1337px
>>32704176
>forgot fixing ultra space
I always find something to fix right after posting these. It's kind of frustrating.
>>
File: mFG2Ucu.jpg (63KB, 800x529px) Image search: [Google]
mFG2Ucu.jpg
63KB, 800x529px
>>32702790
1. unless GF actually bothers to hire more modelers and programmers, which they have the money to do, fat chance of that happening, people were making games in 3D better when they were just getting started, on weaker hardware. Their only possible excuse there is the PC is merely a life support to recuperate nintendos terrible decisions as of late.
2. See #1
3. this would be nice, and probably going to happen with this being a revision to a la BW & BW2
4. PSS isn't coming back, but the plaza essentially needs to be redone from scratch to be worthwhile or scrapped for something else entirely, it takes entirely TOO much investment for it to be even remotely worthwhile.
5. a good idea, but a coin toss in chances
6. See # 1 again.
7. they definitely need an option to speed/skip cut scenes, it should be illegal in modern gaming, and I say this as someone that wasn't bothered by it.
8. there's a few more kanto pokemon that should have showed up, but for the most part there's entire legions of gen 2 & 3 pokemon mysteriously missing.
9. maybe as a post game thing. a mirror world swaps the available pokemon around to coincide with getting an upgraded dex.
10. this.
11. highly unlikely in this age of railroaded and 'cinematically' driven games.
12. not going to happen, but she needs to not be thrown in your face every other 10 minutes
13. cute.
>>
>>32704142
Actually many people expected that, and they busted everyone's balls expressing it for a year now.
>>
>>32704196
the first two tiered checklist I also want, the empty lots count up to exactly 8, what 8 places did you need to challenge in the past games to get the chance to challenge the E4.

I could definitely go with a bottom screen UI change, I like to hold my 3DS with my left alone and if it could be done with one hand it'd be perfect the other hand free to scroll /vp/ you sick fucks

definitely onboard with the ride outfit shit, looked gay as fuck, also more trainer customization in general would be nice, maybe

MAYBE

different age classes

you're kidding yourself if you think any less than 80% of the people buying pokemon are under 18. pokemon isn't hip with kids today, for the most part.

and the story hardly changes how often did you see your mom anyways? 5 minutes?

a national dex could be a post game thing, with new encounter pools after E4

no time to sit

I'd rather have mega's - I can't get behind a once a battle move, especially when it'll get protect/detect/switched into a noteffective/noeffect. it's just that the megas go to pokemon that NEED them.

of course, too many Gen 2&3 pokemon, namely tropical pokemon like tropius were mysteriously absent.

as a breeder I can't stress the infinite route enough.

daily rematches would be nice and for once I could play the game without a need for a payday meowth/persian.
>>
>Actual grinding areas
>More places to explore
>A battle frontier, PWT or whatever
>O-Powers back
>The bottom screen returned to its gen 6 glory
>More pokepelago stuff
>FIX FESTIVAL PLAZA
>Hard mode
>Dexnav
>Hyper training changed to level 50
>New level up moves for Alola mon
>New move tutors added
>Actual post game
>Super training returning
>Fishing not being magikarp all the damn time
>Alola mon not beind so rare
>Sos calling not being so annoying
>Following Pokemon

Obviously I know not to expect more than half of these things, but it's nice to dream big.
>>
>>32702790

I wonder why you are making wishlist if GF already finished the game [or is finishing it] I doubt they are aware of players needs

if if so...they I want to play with my pokemon and feed it in overworld
>>
1) Redesigned Alola region so that the game isn't one massive railroad where the player has practically no freedom to explore. Also include new areas.

2) Less emphasis on cutscenes and the (inevitably) shitty story. Let the player interact with the game rather than the other way around.

3) Include some puzzles or lengthier caves/dungeons like the older games had. I don't expect anything extremely challenging but I'd like to at least see something that requires a little bit of thought from the player.

4) Replace Festival Plaza with the PSS or something similar.

5) Increase the Pokemon diversity. I should have the same level of choice that I had in BW2 or XY.

6) More post-game that just the Battle Tree. Bringing back the Frontier or PWT would be better.

7) Bring back the bicycle or make Tauros able to run at full speed without having to hold down a button.

8) A post-game grinding facility like Blissey Bases.

9) Fishing mechanics that aren't fucking awful.

10) Following Pokemon (I wouldn't be too fussed if they left this out but they have the animations so they may as well add it)

11) Infinite egg loop like the Battle Resort. Autism box was a terrible idea.

I'm almost certain 1, 2 and 3 won't happen though.
>>
>>32704619

>playing with your primal groundon in the town

dude...
>>
>>32702790
>30-70 new pokemon to make about 100 or 150 alolan pokemon
>new alolan forms
>battle frontier equivalent
>>
>>32702905
Its fine if you like the story, but not everyone does. That is why a skip option is the best possible solution. Those who like it don't have to skip and those who don't can.
>>
>>32702905
No-one likes Pokemon for the cutscenes though. The older games didn't have them and cutscenes aren't a defining aspect of the series (unlike a series like Metal Gear Solid).
>>
>>32704887
that is true, but it's not going to stop them from going just as heavy without an option to speed up or skip them altogether.

every game dev these days think they're fucking Shakespeare with cutscenes, I painfully miss letting the player paint their own narrative.

even MGS fans got sick of too many cutscenes in MGS4.
>>
>>32702790
You already posted it
>>
>>32702790
>More alolan forms, pref non-kanto.
>more and new unique Z-moves.
>Walking pokemon because I love having a buddy with me.
>Pls no more Kanto alolans.
>>
No Hau, no malasadas.
>>
>people seriously want to be taken out of the gameplay for some half-assed story
No wonder the games are shit lately, these are the kinds of retards GF are pandering to.
>>
>>32704378
The switch is already highly demanded right now, if they released a main series Pokémon game for the switch it would be virtually impossible to buy one
>>
Kind of minor but I really want them to raise the encounter rates while surfing. I don't need swim in circles for 5 minutes just to find one Pokémon.
>>
Add some new:
>Pokémon since the dex is somewhat small imo
>Regional forms for other regions, pref Sinnoh/Hoenn
>Mega-E some newer Pokémon
>some more Ultra-beasts, i like those
>Balls, mo' balls
DO NOT:
>Kyurem again, it was a boring gimmick for the core of a new game
>Add Ultra-Anything
>Z-moves
>anything with new with kanto. it's enough
>>
I'm not holding my breath for new Pokémon. Form changes, sure. Allow forms would be nice but I won't get my hopes up.

I would rather have a post game and be able to re battle NPC over a feature like following Pokémon. I know that feature is popular but I don't see why it should be a priority.

Lillie was not a mistake. She needs to be your sidekick this time. Not the other way around.

Skippable cutscenes.
>>
>>32705447
>Add some new:
>>some more Ultra-beasts, i like those
>DO NOT:
>>Add Ultra-Anything

i see it myself, but i meant some new ultra like ultra-forms for legendaries or ultra-moves or smth like that
why did they even add primal? or ultra beasts just could've been regular pokemon but NOOOOOOOOOO... fuck you GF
>>
>>32702790
1. Have all the crying manchildren that are complaining that it isn't what they wanted to stop playing the franchise and move on to a different fandom.

That's it.
>>
File: IMG_0032.jpg (17KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0032.jpg
17KB, 320x180px
>>32705535
Never going to happen on a site filled with spoiled NEETs, man children, contrarians, actual sperglords, and underageds.

The MO of the average user is to drum up unrealistic expectations and then go full autismo over not getting their way.
>>
>>32702790
Johto starter megas or ultra z-forms
>>
Reasonable expectations/wishes:

>An actual alternate story instead of changing two things
>More/better characters in Battle Tree. Put some fucking effort in instead of giving us reused models and literally-whos.
>New areas. With all the cockteasing they did in SM with stuff like the Lighthouse and golf course they'd better deliver on this.
>Gyms. If they don't do this then that foreshadowing with the empty lots is ORAS-level trolling.
>More Alola forms. If they don't at least do this then what is the fucking point of these games.
>New Z-Moves. Again, see above.
>New customization options. Thankfully it looks like this is the case.

Never happening ever again:

>PWT/Frontier. Kek.
>Challenge Mode. Double kek.
>Trainers with more than two Pokemon or Gyms with more than four at most.

Honestly not holding my breath for anything good, maybe that way I'll stand a chance of being pleasantly surprised.
>>
File: 1471485571852.png (57KB, 566x159px) Image search: [Google]
1471485571852.png
57KB, 566x159px
>>32702790
1: Impossible. Framerate drops have been a things since X/Y, and given Game Freak's track record I see no reason that'll change.
2: Also unlikely, for the same reasons as 1.
3: After ORAS I have no faith in them for postgame content. The games definitely need it (cf. Borderlands), but considering the way they've been focusing on the main game I doubt it.
4. I never used PSS, so I wouldn't know the difference. They won't change that though; they made too many assets to just ditch in the next version. Sunk cost fallacy and all that.
5. Sure. They already started with Red and Blue, so they might as well go all the way.
6. Wouldn't count on it. They'd have to make overworld models for 700+ Pokemon, including forms.
7. I'd be OK with this, but it's not that big a deal for me. Then again, I've dealt with Metal Gear before so nothing fazes me anymore. Fat chance of it happening though.
8. They're not trying to please Genwunners, they're trying to please normies that probably ditched the series after they grew up.
9. Wait, didn't they already? I haven't beaten the game, so I don't know.
11. Not happening either. Remember B2/W2? Those games were just as much about Hugh and whatshername as they were about the player. Same with X/Y and the meddling kids.
12. What, and get rid of N Mk.II and pissing off the fags that liked her? Game Freak isn't going to ditch the waifufag audience.
13. SJW GET OUT REEEE just kidding
>>
>>32702897
Believe it or not some people actually like a plot in their games.
>>
>>32703991
You do realize that exploiting SOS battles is fast way to ev train that we've ever had, right? That said, for the love of god give us an equivalent version of the reset bags because they managed to make ev training pokemon you'very already used in battle hell again.
>>
>>32705879
I still can't believe they have implemented a way to change evs and ivs but did not carry the first one over to the new gen.
>>
File: IMG_0892.jpg (25KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0892.jpg
25KB, 316x316px
1. More customisation options (baseball caps,beanies,zip up jackets,winter clothes etc)

2.Pokemon following the player

3.new mega evolutions

4.Mega Johto Starters

5.New exclusive Z moves

6.New lycanroc form

7.New Alola forms (some Johto ones,Flamingo Dodrio,Water Arcanine etc)

8.MAYBE a handful of new Pokemon

9. Move Tutors and new movepools

10.Battle Frontier
>>
1. Pokeball Maniac who sells Apricorn balls.
2. Actual end-game grinding area
3. VS Seeker returns
4. Actual Post-Game (catching Ultra Beasts, closing Ultra Wormholes, Post-Game Trials)
5. Trail Captain rematches
6. New Megas
7. Stone Manic who sells rare evolutionary and mega stones
8. More explorable areas (areas in Ultra Space, more Island areas, actual VR in Mt. Lanakila)
9. Either retcon Lillie or make her a supporting character rather than the main character
10. Retcon Battle Tree/Add PWT and diverse battle facilities
>>
>>32702790
All I ask is for something extremely simple, give each Ultra Beast a unique Z-move. Or give them forms. Or even both. Give Solgaleo and Lunala unique Z-moves too, even though they already have unique moves. Like that's not a lot to ask.
Especially UB's getting unique Z-moves. Like it's really weird they of all the things in the game didn't get some badass move. Like they are alien Pokemon from another universe, having some crazy flashy attack should be a given.

Other than that I dunno if there's anything else I'd be hoping for. More Ultra Beasts? New alola forms since we got such a small amount?
>>
since just about everything else I could want has already been posted somewhere here how about this

the ability to swap pokeballs of a catched pokemon, it doesn't even have to give you the old ball back (people would abuse masterballs that way), and maybe even some new pokeballs to satisfy balltism.
>>
PLEASE GamerFreak PLEASE!!, KILL HAU!!! Is so fucking stupid!! He makes S/M shitty and stupid games!! PLEASE kill Hau!!!!
>>
>>32706325
we can dream but I sincerely doubt either hau or lillie are going anywhere, the best we can hope for is GF to chill it with all the cutscenes.
>>
>more Alola forms
>make Festival Plaza like Trade Avenue
>Pokenav
>keep some Pokémon hard as hell to encounter
>an actual Safari Zone
>a Battle Frontier or PWT type post game thing
>add in the cut content, or hinted at content (Fossil Park, golf course, etc.)
>>
- Let us choose "I've played a Pokemon game before, don't give me a tutorial" at the beginning
- Maybe a few less cutscenes. There weren't THAT many past the first island, but they were still kind of intrusive.
- New Megas / Z-Moves / Z-powered forms
- Please, please give us more Alolan forms
- More UBs + an expansion of Ultra Space
>>
Give Wicke a bigger part in the game
>>
>>32702805
This
>>
File: 1491210048783.png (382KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491210048783.png
382KB, 1000x1000px
Bigger things
>challenge mode
>better variety in pokemon, alola pokemon not as difficult to find
>less cutscenes
>more ultraspace, I want an actual area
>better online system then festival
Minor features
>custom designs for clothes, think new leaf style
>more modes in battle tree
>blissy bases or similar places to grind
>>
>>32702790
difficulty levels please so kids can still have the easy game but if you want a story mode that is a more challenging you have that too
>>
>>32702790

>Wanting PWT

Asking for old features to come back is useless

Just hope whatever we get is better overall from Battle tree
>>
File: 1495904675542.jpg (229KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1495904675542.jpg
229KB, 600x700px
>>32702790
>better Pokemon distribution
>National Dex
>more Guzma
>Kanto starters are available as gifts
>>
>>32702790

All I really want is post game and to give those questionable literal nothing areas more purpose
>>
>FRONTIER FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
>Have Colress be a big part of the story.
>>
>Bottle caps buyable with BP.
>Hyper training works below level 100, maybe make it so you have to leave the mon with the hyper trainer for an amount of time based on how far away they are from level 100.
>>
>>32702949
I've found 3 shinies due to unintended sos battles so I'm fine with how it is
>>
I want Poni Island to have some more stuff on it, at the very least.

Also I really really REALLY want ultra space to be more than a single room to reach lusamine. I want to explore the shit out of a fucking ultradimensional plane and see what kind of creative backgrounds they can come up with.

While I don't want more cutscenes, I'm not particularly annoyed by the ones we already have, and if anything I'd like for them to put effort and go all out if they're making this much cinematic to begin with:
>The cutscenes of lusamine opening portals all over alola, show actual ultra beasts wrecking shit and rampaging, instead of just koko vs [insert version exclusive]
>The cutscene of lusamime vs lillie in ultra space, show nihilegos actually do something instead of just floating around doing weird noises

Have Wicke, Plumeria and Colress be more relevant to the story. I'm not asking for main character status, just even plot device levels of "oh yeah this character did that" would be enough. It is sad that Wicke wasn't even a plot device.

I really want gyms to make an appearance, but I don't want trials gone because of it. I want both in one game, to have two island challenges to go for.

I want Guzma to intervene a bit more too. He's an alright character but he did not do enough by the end of the game.

Everything else I cpuld live with, since by "new pokemon" I already assume they meant old mons that should have been in alola to begin with (bellossom, lunatone, solrock), and have no high expectatiobs there.
>>
>>32704887
https://youtu.be/f98GeQIKJBQ
can you honestly tell me this wasn't fucking godtier?

not all cutscenes are amazing (or even needed for that matter), but used right it can be a pretty dope tool
>>
You know what's my theory? Nintendo pushed GameFreak to release Sun and Moon at the end of 2016 but they weren't finished yet so they threw out their uncompleted game. That's why Necrozma is just kinda thrown in and only attainable if you hear someone say hey you need to go to that place to find that things no one is saying anything about. Also explains why Zygarde is just kinda there without reason. And now they made the game into what they originally wanted to do with it and will release the real Sun and Moon at the end of 2017. That's why this is so close to the original release of Sun and Moon.
>>
>>32702790
>Hates Lillie
>Loves Hau
/vp/ sure is underage.
>>
>>32703105
yeassss
>>
>>32706781
yeas i believe that too
>>
BATTLE FRONTIER

BATTLE FRRRRRONTIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRR FFFFFFUUUCK
>>
>>32706878
OP confirmed for tumblr.
>>
More double battles, because 99% of the story mode had single battles, even a few times where you had like two people line up and you were next to an ally. It made it pointless to even have any moves that were good for double battles because you would barely find any.
Also if they could add triple battles and horde battles back, even if it meant not having the trainers standing behind during those.
>>
File: 1494865507244.gif (177KB, 370x300px) Image search: [Google]
1494865507244.gif
177KB, 370x300px
Normal pants, short ones trigger me to death.
>>
I swear to god if it's just the same game with a few minor changes this will be the first mainline Pokémon game I will have ever skipped. I played the exact same game last year

Hoping for Fossil Park
>>
a postgame
>>
>National dex
>Walking Pokemon
>Skippable custscenes (for future playthroughs)
>Less cutscenes in general
>Less characters following you around and interrupting you
>More Alola forms
>Return of the Vs. Seeker
>Different PokeRide mons
>More areas to explore
>Actual post-game content
>>
My wish-list is fairly simple.

>An actual area where I can grind levels to 100 easily, without having to waste hours upon hours at the Elite 4 or Poni Gauntlet. Not necessarily same level as Blissey Bases, but even something like high-level Audino chaining would be preferable the shit we have to deal with right now.
>Bring back move tutors. Period.
>Give us more than just a Battle Tree. A PWT or Battle Frontier would be perfect.
>>
Starters have their Hidden abilities
>>
>>32702790
no. my spirit is crushed
>>
>>32702790
>Playing Devil's Advocate for GF

>Never happening. Will now cause 3DS to implode on itself.
>This is what causes the above situation.
>Adding 50 more ultra beasts.
>Updates it with more useless trash. "What's the PSS?"
>Battle Tree remains as the re-skin of the Battle Maison.
>What walking Pokemon feature?
>adds 550% more cutscenes.
>Three more Alola forms for pokemon already with Alola forms. Everything else takes a hike.
>National dex is in the Bank.
>GG No Re
>Since when have you ever been the protagonist?
>Lillie will never be retconned
>You're already married with Rotomdex.
>>
Megas is the only reason I would ever play this shit.
>>
>>32707730
And add to that that Alola forms need to be retconned.
>>
1- National Dex
2- New move tutors
3- An easier way to level Pokémons to level 100 for Hyper Training
4- Expanded Battle/Tree or something else to do after the main game is over
5- Better made Festival Plaza
6- Streamlining so the game isn't so slow (in menus, etc.)

I don't care for new Pokémons, there's already enough.
>>
>>32707730
>>32707741
alolan forms are fine, they offer different type checking to pokemon with known roles/uses, more options to build a team is nice

Megas are also fine, so as long as they go to pokemon that NEED it. pokemon in OU/Ubers don't need a mega

Z crystals are shitty time wasting cutscenes and marginally improved type gems that will almost always get wasted to a protect/detect/switch in that resists it - wow if only you had a mega to keep the momentum going.
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.