[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just to take all of our minds off of the new games for a few.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1494345848654.jpg (26KB, 490x432px) Image search: [Google]
1494345848654.jpg
26KB, 490x432px
Just to take all of our minds off of the new games for a few.
>Tackle has a 5% chance to miss
>Pokémon Red and Blue can have small amounts of code be programmed into them.
>Sheer Cold cannot hit Pokémon that are a higher level than the user.
>Hitmontop, Hitmonlee, and Hitmonchan all had something signature to them (Triple Kick, Jump Kick (and by extension, Hi-Jump Kick), and later, Hitmonchan's Iron Fist) that were eventually given to other Pokémon.
>>
Also, Fun Facts Thread.
>>
>>32702298
Wait, sheer cold WHAT?!?! Lies!!!!
>>
>>32702452
I realize this is a shitpost, but it turns out I'm wrong. The opponent needs to be 30 levels higher, not just 1.
>>
Lickitung was postgame only in Yellow, meaning that it's the only nonlegendary you cant get in the main game, the only other pokemon being Mewtwo
>>
>>32702298
Where the screen cap from the thread that ok hand came from, again?
>>
Focus Blast was only given to Pokemon with arms, excluding legendaries. This changed in gen 7 when Mudsdale got it.
>>
Arceus was an Ultra Beast
>>
With its size relative to its weight, Cosmeom is the densest pokemon furthering its connection to stars and cosmos.
>>
>bulbapedo trivia autism
>>
Professor Oak is 47 years old in RBY.
>>
>>32703453
citation needed on that
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.