[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THEORY - USM Feature NEW Alolan Islands?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 11

File: 8bebe85d5589fce2da58539c2c0b5165.png (910KB, 1170x622px) Image search: [Google]
8bebe85d5589fce2da58539c2c0b5165.png
910KB, 1170x622px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ_Y13SFWB8

Thoughts?
>>
>>32701419
There's no pink on Necrozma's triangle though.
>>
File: 1491942952728.png (44KB, 349x349px) Image search: [Google]
1491942952728.png
44KB, 349x349px
>>32701419
Yeah, could see that. 3rd versions historically have new areas, and it'd give them an excuse to put new Alolan forms like arbok please there. The lack of pink is pretty damning though, and I don't think they understand that volcanoes produce islands instead of sinking/splitting them It'll be interesting to see how all this plays out. I'm excited.
>>
There are no fusions in the game. Necrozma is simply creating an illusion of light (either sun or moon) to make it seem like it is.
>>
This theory doesn't make sense to me. There is a huge emphasis on the yellow/pink/red/purple motif in SM (all the Kahunas and the Tapus of their respective island follow that color motif), and Necrozma represents the concept of prisms. Tht being said, I would love to see more islands in USUM, if only to make the games less linear.

>>32701489
The video said that there's no pink because they theorise that Akala gets destroyed by a volcano and is split up into different islands, which represents the new colors on Prism Armor Solgaleo's face.
>>
>>32701519
>like Arbok please
How about we get Alolan forms for Pokémon from other gens instead of more fucking Kanto pandering?
>>
File: 1475115241101.png (51KB, 230x208px) Image search: [Google]
1475115241101.png
51KB, 230x208px
>>32701419
or maybe theyre just the colors on necrozma's fucking face
>>
File: whatcouldvebeen.png (245KB, 633x601px) Image search: [Google]
whatcouldvebeen.png
245KB, 633x601px
>>32701597
This is literally the only Alolan form I wanted. Normally I'm against excessive Kanto pandering, but man do I need Alolan arbok.
>>
I'd rather they spent their time fixing SM's actual problems than make more shit locations.
>>
>>32701586
>The video said that there's no pink because they theorise that Akala gets destroyed by a volcano

That's really stupid.
>>
>>32701628
I hate that they forgot about its "face" changing in each region.
>>
>>32701419
Ehh, thats kinda unrealistic even for a Pokemon game, if they want to expand and have new areas most likely they will use the Ultra Dimension for that
>>
>>32701419
From the mind that brought you 18 minutes of shit GameFreak would never put that much thought into.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8llADuptdsM
>>
File: latest[2].png (998KB, 1950x1800px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].png
998KB, 1950x1800px
>>32701419
One island splitting into four is complete nonsense, but the rest is plausible. Alola is based on Hawaii, which has 8 islands, so I wouldn't be surprised if they add the remaining 4 (probably small,) that were missing. They of course were always there, we just didn't travel to them.

With pink gone, it does seem like Akala was destroyed in an eruption. Interestingly, magenta is not a color you can find in the average rainbow, it isn't a part of ROYGBIV, so the pink island being destroyed actually does make sense.

Hey though, I really wanna speculate about the Oricorio forms we all know would be coming if this theory is correct. So far, all the birds' colors match their island, and their type.
>Green - Grass/Flying
>Light Blue - Ice/Flying, but I don't think Hawaii has any other snow-covered peaks....
>Orange - Fire is taken, so I literally have no idea. Rock/Flying? Ground/Flying?
>Dark Blue - Also no idea.... Dark/Flying?

Fitting that the hula dancer bird is now the rare/exctinct one.
>>
>>32702065
Coconut Samba
Sherbet ballet
Lollipop Hiphop
Pine Arabian........
>>
>>32702065
>They of course were always there, we just didn't travel to them.
It could be that they don't participate in the Trial league so must "Real" Islanders don't mention them.
Or Golden God mode,
Introduce Orange Islands to an actual game.
>>
Blowing up Akala island is a little drastic but I could definitely see more Islands, especially in the postgame
>>
>>32702185
>on the orange island, (Alani Island?) you can find Alolan Onix, which is made out of crystal.
>>
File: Hawaiian-Islands.jpg (33KB, 1163x807px) Image search: [Google]
Hawaiian-Islands.jpg
33KB, 1163x807px
Green Island - Jungle Island filled with a large abundance of Wild Pokemon, works like a Safari Zone or the Mirage Islands from ORAS,
Based of the Island of Ni'ihau, an island known for it's wildlife

Light Blue - Mountainous Island filled with snowy areas and high peaks, based of the island of Kahoʻolawe, known for it's volcanoes and craters

Orange - Resort Island with tons of popular luxary hotels and powerful trainers, home to a good many battle facilities
based of the island of Lanai, which has tons of popular resorts

Dark Blue - Island filled with the ancient culture of Alola, teeming with natives who follow the ancient ways, deepest lore learned here,
based on the island of Molokai

The Akala Island split apart theory could work well since 3 of these are in close proximity to Maui
>>
>>32702174
I understood your reference
>>
>>32702365
Expanding on this, Dark Blue could be lkie the "Spooky" Island, where you find tons of ghost pokemon, and learn about Marshadow and what his deal is
It could also be where you learn the history of things like Z-Moves and the Tapu
>>
>>32701419
Unlikely, but not impossible.

It's more likely that the multiple colours are just because Necrozma is the source of the Z-Crystals.

This is why we have the trainer twisting their Z-Crystal (Z-Powered Form activation), which then transforms Solgaleo and Lunala into Ultra Solgaleo and Ultra Lunala.
>>
>>32701419
Kinda a stretch regarding colors. I guess the light blue could replace gray, but even that's a stretch. Then there is blue being white. Then again, they could just do it anyways.
>>32702365
Wouldn't Niihau be the culture island seeing as you literally need to be a native or get a permit to go there.

Kahoolawe is known more for being a barren wasteland due to military shelling.

Molokai is known for having the world's largest sea cliffs and the isolated leper colony at the base.

Private resort or something for Lanai I guess

I'm being fairly 1 to 1 with this. They could do whatever they felt like. After all, they gave Maui some of the things more well known from the big island.
>>
>>32702595
Isn't Exeggutor Island, Ni'hou though?
>>
I really hope we get the 3 remaining islands

Molokai -> Omaomao Island
Lanai -> Alani Island
Kahoolawe -> Ahinahina Island

Or they make it like Exeggutor Island and just give them random names instead of colors
>>
>>32703067
Yes it is. It was brought up in the above post, so I kinda forgot while replying.
>>
while this is certainly possible, keep in mind people that that prism pattern on Necroleo's/Lunozma's face is just the 7 colors of the rainbow. I think that we'll get to go to additional islands, even if they are smaller in scale AKA exeggutor island. But I think this is unrelated. The rainbow symbol is probably just a representation of the new prism forms since that's exactly what a prism does. Pink is gone because, surprise, it's not in the spectrum.
>>
File: game.png (89KB, 279x243px) Image search: [Google]
game.png
89KB, 279x243px
>>32703599
It's in the Japanese logo too, meaning it's probably the new mechanic of the game like megas, primals, and z-moves
>>
File: Isla_Exeggutor.png (273KB, 348x495px) Image search: [Google]
Isla_Exeggutor.png
273KB, 348x495px
+ Exeggutor island
>>
>>32701419
...THE REIGN OF LELE IS ENDING!!!
>>
>>32701672
Almost as stupid as Cinnabar?
>>
>>32703784
Do you really think they're going to blow up an island as big as Akala? Cinnabar was one town at best
>>
>>32704092
It'd be neat if they moved the volcano's hot spot over to Ula Ula. Not really expecting more than the usual third game treatment though.
>>
File: 1399837726572.jpg (65KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
1399837726572.jpg
65KB, 566x480px
>>32701419
It's just the seven colors of the rainbow you stupid fucking retards. Pink isn't one of them.
>>
>>32701597
I hope they use this opportunity to do that if they're introducing any new Alola forms to begin with.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.