[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So are you going to buy pokemon USuUMo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (19KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 320x180px
So are you going to buy pokemon USuUMo?
>>
>>32700330
Probably
>>
You mean UlSuUlMo

And yeah I will, I buy every pokemon game cause I have too much money and time on my hands
>>
>>32700330
Freeshop
>>
Yes, I can't wait! I was just thinking about replaying SM today, now I think I'll just wait to get the new ones.
>>
i always buy mainline pokemon dont idgaf even if last 10 games were shit i would still buy it. What pokemon did for me when i was loner and had no friends in middle school. Being my only friend. Pokemon games is priceless too
>>
File: 1496284615645.png (197KB, 965x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496284615645.png
197KB, 965x900px
>>32700330
No. It looks way too similar to S/M.

Honestly probably not gonna play another Pokemon game for a long time, there are far better alternatives out there and there just isn't enough time in the day for milquetoast vidya when I could be playing something better. Maybe if Yokai Watch 3 doesn't come to the west I'll pick up the series again, but for now I have enough on my plate.
>>
>>32700330
>buy
Yeah, sure.
>>
>>32700439
Please just go back to /v/ already
>>
File: 1495501365562.png (32KB, 202x206px) Image search: [Google]
1495501365562.png
32KB, 202x206px
>>32700330
>buy
>>
>>32700439
>It looks way too similar to S/M.
You saw a 20 second trailer that showed exclusively new things what fucking drugs do you have to be on to think this
>>
>>32700330
Why can't you just call it usum? What's the point in adding the extra u's? The point is the abbreviate, OP
>>
>>32700588
>trusting trailers
Did you learn nothing from every E3 in history
>>
>>32700451
>>32700576
>tfw 3DS didn't get hit by the banwave
>tfw too afraid to pirate now
>>
>>32700330
Will I buy smusm? yes, but it sure as hell won't be on release day.
>>
>>32700361
You mean ULTRA SUMO
>>
>>32700661
>smusm
Explain this acronym to me. It makes zero sense to me.
>>
>>32700677
Sun Moon Ultra Sun Moon
>>
>>32700330
It depends on how different smumu is to sumo
>>
eventually, probably a few months after release
>>
>>32700330
It's still pokémon so yes. However, hopefully, this time I won't need to buy both games.
>>
>>32700330
you know it
>>
>>32700330
We know next to nothing about these games. Anyone who's not a retard will wait to see if USM is actually worth buying.
>>
Third versions/rereleases have always been great (save yellow but it wasn't really one, that was Blue), so why not.

Crystal, Emerald, Platinum and BW2 were top tier, gen 6 really needed one to not be complete shit too
>>
>>32700330
No.

I'll probably watch it on Youtube like I did all the other 3ds games.
>>
I'm still on the second island in Sun, and then I need to beat Omega Ruby, and then I need to complete White and White 2, and then I need to play through Platinum.
Maybe I'll buy it if it's different enough from Sun.
>>
>>32701822
>I won't need to buy both games.
Why would you need to buy both versions in the first place? If it's about version exclusives, then you can give up on that dream. Even in the single third version games, GF chooses pokemon that were version exclusives in the first two installments to cut out entirely.

Also, GTS helps. If you're looking for a version exclusive, deposit it's counterpart and ask for the other pokemon. It works on everything except UBs.
>>
ultra S&M or you are reddit
>>
Yeah. I'll pirate everything else though
>>
yeah. i wanna know what necrozma's deal is and alola's my second favorite region.
>>
>>32700330
Do I have a choice?
>>
If it really is a third version with more shit in it, then I'll probably have my friend hold my mons from Sun, trade it in, and get Ultra Sun.

Gonna wait for a lot more info before I make a solid decision though.
>>
I haven't bought a single pokemon game since Pearl, and that won't change now.
Thanks for another 3DS release I can pirate, GameFreak!
>>
>>32701996
Yeah, I know and I already have both Sun and Moon, so whatever they decide to exclude from USUM, it doesn't matter. I'm just talking about the new Necrozma/Solgaleo/Lunala forms and how they might work. If all we need is a Necrozma and a Solgaleo/Lunala and you can perform the transformation in either version, then I only have to buy one game.
For all the other games, I had to buy both version so I could get all the legendaries cause my autism keeps me from being ok with having traded mons.
>>
>>32700646
>he fell for the banwave meme
People at GBAtemp discord are laughing at you RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>32703518
So what was it actually? Were hacked 3DSs really being targeted?
>>
>>32700665
You mean ULTRASUULTRAMO
>>
>>32700330
The last remakes I ever bought were Yellow and Leaf Green, so I very likely won't be getting Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon.
>>
>>32700330
I think it will be my last pokemon game (or game in general as well at this point as I play rarely nowdays)
>>
No, but I'll pirate it
>>
>>32700665
I like this one desu
>>
>>32700330
I'm really disappointed they're using the same starter pokemon, aside from that I'm hype.
I guess I'll have to just leave it out and find a replacement, none of them really interested me.
>>
>>32700330
I'll probably end up buying it, so even though the last one was disappointing, yes.

I just worry that it's starting to feel more like an obligation to buy these games now.
>>
>im hype for the exact same game i just played less than a year ago

this board is an echo chamber for autists with no standards of quality for a series they supposedly love. pokemon is fucking dead, this is just more jewry that you are happy to shell out money for, while nintendo rubs their greedy hands together. you're going to pay 40 bucks of your mother's money to get two forms of a legendary and some alola forms of kanto mons, and possibly a finished map of a game that should have been done the first time around.

no wonder this franchise is so dead. you people are the ones who killed it.
>>
>>32700330
I am gonna pirate it yeah
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.