[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DID WE MISS IT??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: wow.png (28KB, 304x283px) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
28KB, 304x283px
HOLY SHIT IT SEEMS SO OBVIOUS NOW
the weird ability
the shared psychic typing
i feel ashamed for not picking up on the hints
>>
File: theme.png (3KB, 376x67px) Image search: [Google]
theme.png
3KB, 376x67px
and a unique battle theme just for these 3
>>
Light Hologram projections of sun and moon nebby created by necrozma and wearing it as prism armor. Neat.
>>
both solgaleo and lunala have signature moves based on light, so it makes sense to wear necrozma as armor, since "Light acts as the source of its energy, and it can concentrate this light"
>>
>>32700106
Anon I'm impressed. This is actually a good find.
>>
>>32700137
Well those 3 are said to be originally Ultra Beasts that spent so much time in the pokeworld that they adapted to being almost pokemon-like in biology. I wouldn't be surprised if those new "forms" we see of Solgaleo and Lunala are their more "true" forms.
Also it seems as though "adaptation" is a theme for Alola. Kanto/Alola forms, the MC adapting to the new culture (trials), the UBs adapting to the new world, and even the region itself transitioning into a more modern era with a proper league. I wonder how incorporate this in the next games.
>>
because no one expected they would do black and white 2 2
>>
File: 1495793192761.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495793192761.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
>>32700137

No one didn't make the connection between the three of them. We've been saying they're related since the games came out keep up.
>>
>>32702123
This is nothing like B2W2. Literally just a third version they split into two separate games to make more money.
>>
File: 1163.gif (6KB, 39x108px) Image search: [Google]
1163.gif
6KB, 39x108px
Would it be plausible to assume it's a living armor?
>>
Does this mean when we fuse Necrozma with Solgaleo/Lunala they'll gain the prism armor ability?
>>
File: 1480309288523.png (85KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1480309288523.png
85KB, 500x333px
>>32702149
>This is nothing like B2W2.
>a third version they split into two separate games to make more money.
>>
>>32700106
>all pokémon with Magma Armor have a fusion form
>>
>>32702256
>BW2 is a full on sequel that gives you new protags while acknowledging the old ones, the story of the old game is not only still there, but it's also the reason for many points of the story
>USM is a retelling of SM, the history is altered and events from SM are retconned so the third legendary can have ''some'' spotlight, you play as the same character.
yeah, they're totally the same
>>
>>32702362
We know next to nothing about USUM, chill out
>>
>>32702123
(2_2)
>>
>>32700137

It's almost like it's the third counterpart like Rayquaza, Giratina, Kyurem and Zygarge are in their respective games.
>>
>>32700106
>HOLY SHIT IT SEEMS SO OBVIOUS NOW
>implying they missed it
People were expecting something like this ages ago during those retarded Pokemon Star "leaks"

Honestly no one should be really surprised by this
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.