[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to expect from Ultra Sun af Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2527.png (414KB, 800x797px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2527.png
414KB, 800x797px
Gyms. Obviously. The last game built up to it. It was referenced and planted. There are 8 building sites.

The remaining Alolan forms that the Chinese leaker claimed. Water Arcanine, fighting Abra line. Fighting dodrio. What others were there?

More ultra beast back story and access to their world for greater game play.

I also predict new Pokemon. Possibly evolutions of the many singular evolved polemon of this gen.

More ultrabeasts.or at least ultrabeast evolutions/forms.

New villain team as others were settled in sun and moon.

What I'd like to see:

A completion of the eveelutions.

New Pokemon.

Split evolution lines for alolas starters could make reusing them more exciting.
>>
>>32699601
I wanna see that moon Cerberus mon
>>
File: topukeko.png (325KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
topukeko.png
325KB, 1024x1024px
>>32699601
>New Pokemon
>When it's not a new generation
>>
>>32699679
They'll keep saying that for some reason, as if Gamefreak wants compatibility issues mid-generation. Ignore the 'what if new pokemon' posters, they're too stupid to reply to.
>>
>>32699693
this problem could be easily fixed if the update patches did more than fix bugs
>>
>>32699693
Gamefreak already had compatibility issues mid-gen. In fact every single gen since Platinum.
>>
>>32699693
They have done it exactly so that there have been mid gen compatibility issues since at LEAST bw2
>>
>>32699718
Ah, the good old days back when you had to be careful of Giratina, since it could have Pressure or Levitate, and you had absolutely no way of knowing which!
I mean, except that it tells you if it has pressure.
>>
Chinese leaker was spot on for most of the stuff he leaked so I thought it was weird how some stuff like Water Arcanine was no where to be found

I distinctly remember him saying the SS Anne was going to be in the game, and that Lance was was going to make an appearance
Kukui even mentions Lance once in the game so that probably hints he was cut out for time
>>
>>32699619
If you are refering to OP's pic related, it's more like a Orthrus.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.