[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hold a sec fire emblem had a direct

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: FE14-Mainpage.jpg (13KB, 230x135px) Image search: [Google]
FE14-Mainpage.jpg
13KB, 230x135px
Announced mobile game infomation

A new 3ds game

And a new game for switch in 2018

No backlash at ball.

Pokemon announces a 3ds game and bash the fuck out of it.

Why is our fanbase so toxic?
>>
because nu pokemon is shit and they're just releasing nu pokmon: jew of the year edition like months after
>>
>>32698669
Then why the fuck are people watching the directs. If they think the new Pokemon is shit
>>
>>32698618
people here vie for high social standing by touting that they're 'too good' for something they, and the people around them, like. They compete to be more 'too good for pokemon' than one-another, pretending harder and harder not to have fun with the games. Eventually, the meme becomes real.
>>
Most of the backlash is edgy shitposters, they'll buy the game like always and pretend it's the worst in the series.
>>
>>32698618
There wasn't a (surprisingly) large group of people wanting a remake of a game.
They also announced that there would be a Switch main series game next year.
There was a surprisingly large group of people wanting Sinnoh remakes, so they got pissed off; there was no word on Switch main series games, which pissed off people that believed in Stars.
>>
>>32698618
put yourself in my shoes for a sec

imagine a fire emblem comes out and its rushed as fuck, meaning there are some neat things to it but all in all the game is a unfinished mess and there are some core features from the older games that you and plenty of other people like but you find out in this rushed game most of those features are gone and replaced with a bunch of things only relevant to the story

now imagine getting a new "game" exactly one year after the game was released and instead of it being full of things that made the original games so great its just more shit nobody wants/will use that much

thats why people are so upset
>>
>>32698618
>toxic

I understand the meaning but something about the word "toxic" always felt on par with "cyber bullying".
>>
>>32698806
That's exactly what stars was supposed to be?

But it's on 3ds instead of switch. So if people are gonna shit on it regardless.

Why wouldn't Pokemon company release it on a system 65 million instead of 3 million
>>
>>32698618
The Pokemon fanbase is just bigger, having more vocal fuckups is just normal.
>>
>>32698618
The reason is in your post. It's because they announced a new mainline FE for the Switch. Not a spin-off but a sequel to Fates/Echoes.

Meanwhile the Switch gets Pokken which was a mediocre fighting game. Unless the updated arcade version added some serious mechanics changes, I can't get hyped for it. Had GF said: "We're in the planning stages for the next generation Pokemon game on the Switch," then the reaction would have been as positive as the FE Direct. People want to be able to move on from the 3DS, and the Switch has an appealing gimmick unlike the WiiU.

There's also the fact that Capcom was able to make Monster Hunter XX have crossplay between the 3DS and Switch. Monster Hunter is far more frantic and demanding than Pokemon, so I can see why people may have been expecting a multiplat Gen 7 game. Not to mention that Gen 7 removed so many touch screen features from Gen VI, such as PSS, that removing it for a Switch port would lose nothing of value.

Personally, I'm not mad. I'll only be furious if USM lacks a post-game on par with B2W2, Platinum, or Emerald.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.