[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Casuals don't give a fuck about pokken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1496790686041.jpg (311KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1496790686041.jpg
311KB, 1500x1500px
The difference in likes is staggering.

Why did they show it more than main line game in direct is beyond me
>>
>>32698166
>Why did they show it more than main line game in direct is beyond me
Even without a marketing career it's obvious why: Pokkén needs more exposure exactly BECAUSE it's less popular. Just popping in two seconds of USM is enough to make most people watch the entire thing, which means more people will get excited for Pokkén, especially with that rather well-crafted video.
Literally just giving names and a release date is enough to make you faggots do the rest of the marketing.
>>
>>32698259
this desu senpai
There’s gonna be plenty of shit for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon in the coming months anyway. Far more than Pokken, which looks (near) complete.
>>
I'm not a casual and I don't give a fuck about Pokken. I'm absolute shit at fighting games so I don't play them.
>>
>>32698259
good luck getting casuals into a fighting game tho LOL
>>
>>32698323
Pokken outsold SFV though...
>>
>>32698305
This, Casual don't like it because is a fighting game, and people who lake the genre don't like it because is Pokemon.
>>
>>32698405
Fucking everything outsold SFV, what's your point?
>>
>>32698166
no one gives a fuck about pokken, they did it to surprise and tease us
>>
No shit. The game didn't catch wind the first time it was on consoles. Fighting games can't spring back from something like that.
>>
>>32698451
They put every fucking schill min in there and casuals still don't care. What a waste of time using resources for this.

Should have just made a new collessusm or Pokemon stadium. New Pokemon puzzle would be more popular
>>
File: IMG_0220.jpg (21KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0220.jpg
21KB, 250x238px
>>32698166
>people who got the Wii U version aren't happy about this for obvious reasons
>normies don't care and want an actual Pokemon game on Switch

Literally who wins in this situation?
>>
>>32698451
>Fighting games can't spring back from something like that.
Everything can spring back if it has enough marketing.
>>
>>32698166
>you and
Go back
>>
>>32698514
Pokken players.
There's not a single Pokken player that is disappointed by this because they've been asking for it for since the new characters were released.
>>
>>32698518
If a competitive game doesn't keep a healthy community of players, or worse, doesn't even start with one, the playerbase decreases exponentially once people realize less people are playing.
This game obviously doesn't appear different enough to people to warrant any new attention.
>>
I'm just surprised how much attention the G/S VC is getting. I thought there was a bigger nostalgiafag dropoff between Gen 1/2 than that.
>>
>>32698514
>normies
Lurk more
>>
>>32698558
You do realise that this post adds nothing to the conversation right?

Also looking at the facebook page in question it seems that the dislikes are coming from people who wanted USM on switch and are just lashing out.
The majority seems to be a positive reception.
>>
>>32698551

You left out that one little bit where you have to fork over almost $400 to buy a Switch and the same game again just to play as said characters that easily could've been DLC.
>>
>>32698641
What kind of assumption is that? Wouldn't they be disliking the USM post, no the pokken one?
>>
>>32698665
>Wouldn't they be disliking the USM post, no the pokken one?
No because Pokken was announced for the Switch.

Take a look for yourself, they're all just
>I'll be waiting for a REAL Pokemon game on switch Nintendo! :)
>>
>>32698665
Oh I found a good one
> I don't like that game, too violent, how about Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon on the switch?

These are pathetically hilarious.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170606-200222.png (288KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170606-200222.png
288KB, 1080x1920px
>>32698641
>>
>>32698935
He's so angry that his head is collapsing on itself
>>
>>32698935
Is that Anthony Fantano?
>>
>>32698935
Hi Michael
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.