[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>20 second teaser at the end of the trailer for another game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 17

>people have already decided that game will be shit
when did you get so bitter and cynical?
>>
>>32695212
I didn't

Third games are always the best games. I'm hyped, if anything.
>>
File: feels_bad_froakie.jpg (31KB, 606x580px) Image search: [Google]
feels_bad_froakie.jpg
31KB, 606x580px
>>32695212
>when did you get so bitter and cynical?
When I found out Trump wasn't really going to make anime real.
>>
I liked Lunala more initially, but that armor works a lot better on Solgaleo in this case. Those arms just dangling off the breast plate, with no shoulder width to speak of... it's just going to look awkward in motion.
>>
They didn't show much of anthing new to really excite people. So begins the coro coro madness anew.
>>
>>32695212

I played Pokemon Sun/Moon
>>
>>32695212
Unovababies this was BW2 first teaser https://youtu.be/nXXI7uEvR08

Why people already making assumptions about a game we know nothing about is beyond me
>>
this site is filled with bitter and spoiled NEETs, manchildren, and actual spreglords. They could have announced Stars, Red 2 Blue 2, DP remakes, GSC vc, Pokken DX all on the switch for free with a complimentary blowjob from Masuda and the vast majority of contrarians on here would piss and moan about it.

See you all in line on release day, faggots.
>>
>>32695212
I just want to know if its an updated version like emerald or sort sequels like bw2
>>
>>32695279
to be fair that shows new area and new gym leader

usum showed the legendaries nobody cares about wearing armor
also bw1 were ok games, sm weren't bad but the series has been going in what many feel is the wrong direction
>>
>>32695279
because its cool and hip to be bitter and cynical.
>>
>>32695240
Ultra Solgaleo looks like shit
>>
>>32695212
underages are too young to remember third versions aka most of this board
>>
>>32695212
From what I noticed it's mostly switchfags mad that they got memed into buying a brick with only ports of Wii U games
>>
>>32695340
I don't even know why people would be so put off by them anyway. Emerald was an major improvement to the shitfest that was gen 3. Platinum was a great conclusion for gen 4. Crystal was cool and different enough for gen 2. Yellow was the anime in game form.

BW2 really wasnt even that different.
You still fight plasma
Only a few new gyms
Only a few new formes
Still have to deal with shitty N
New Protags
New forest/city
>>
>>32695212
/vp/ is a "no fun allowed" board I guess.
I'm pretty hyped up tho.
>>
>>32695212
>>/vp/ have already decided that game will be shit
FTFY
Every artist I follow on Twitter was hyped as fuck about this.
>>
when I played wotlk beta and realized it was shit and not worth playing, just had pretty zones and nice music
and then when I cancelled my prepaid wotlk collectors edition and bought far cry 2 and fallout 3 and realized that one was a glorified driving simulator and one was a stripped down elder scrolls with only grey and brown

and then when I preordered dragon age 2 before any info was out on it, believing it would be a safe bet as dragon age was good, and then only played the game for 30 minutes before being disgusted and never playing it again. and the when sky rim too was shit, a step down from oblivion which was a step down from morrowind

and then when people praised all of the above games. I still encounter people to this day who think dragon age 2 was the last good bioware game or inquisition was or mass effect 2 when in reality, mass effect itself and partiality the dragon age dlcs were the sign of the end.

I don't get excited for games anymore. sun moon casualized the fuck out of an already casualized game, so that now every map is linear and has at most one branching path that meets up with itself 10 seconds later. and now they're releasing on a dead console another set of games for the worst region and they'll be much better than sun and moon but only because they intentionally left convenient features out of the former. and the story will be shit just like the b2w2 story even though the sun moon story was already a disappointment in itself down from the "Lillie is an ultrabeast and team skull are actually the good guys" mindful it was expected to be
>>
File: 14 - 1.jpg (47KB, 500x638px) Image search: [Google]
14 - 1.jpg
47KB, 500x638px
>>32695235
He still has over 3 years to deliver on this. I'm holding out hope that he didn't lie about making anime real.

I'll be with you some day, Chinatsu.
>>
>>32695212
>XY
>ORAS
>S&M
Gee, I wonder why...?
>>
>>32695302
This.
>>
>more Pokemon fusions

Fucking kill me
>>
>>32695235
Anon, have you looked at the news lately? The world is becoming more and more like an anime. Just give the God Emperor time.
>>
>>32695212
because i'm paid to
t. pokebarneyfag
>>
>>32695212
Actually, after the people triggered at it not being on the switch calmed down, the reception is pretty goo.

if you don't include Bui's autism and pokebarneyfag's paid shilling, I'd say the reception is 99% positive.
>>
>>32695212
it's called precedent
>>
>>32695276
>>32695566
>>32695302

SM was the best games on the series through, crimsonkyuren/bigtitsfag. That's almost unanimity.
>>
I'm cautiously optimistic about Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. I want to learn more about it before I actually say "oh it's shit" or defend it like some fanboy on crack and I can acknowledge why some are disappointed by it. We'll probably get a full blown trailer in the later months. Though I do like Lunala better than Solgaleo.
>>
I'm actually glad, this means SM have a chance to right some of the mistakes it made in its initial release. I wasn't pleased with the way XY ended, it felt like it wasn't finished.

I'd If they're talking about the "just a third version" thing, then I don't know why they're surprised. This has happened almost every generation.
>>
>>32695642

the fact that you samefag are timed and the way you do it since your oras threads makes me think you are paid per post. But a friend insisted your kind is paid per hour

Which one is it? Are you paid per post or hour?
>>
>>32695212
>caring what /vp/ thinks
fuck /vp/ more than half of these retards here are fucking stupid as shit, im still going to get this game.
>>
I just want the 3ds to fucking die already. It had its years but it's so old and looks like shit. End it
>>
>>32695708
>im still going to get this game.
So will 70% of the people who say they hate this game.
>>
>>32695212
After 3 incomplete games came out consecutively from this same company.

I actually think it's probably going to be good as it will probably fill the weakness that sun and moon had but my problem with it is that it's not on switch and I probably won't play it because if I have to bring around a console this holiday season it will be my switch.
It's not a gameplay or story problem, it's just that it's not on the system I'm actually playing right now and I don't see myself getting my 3ds off the shelf before years.
>>
>>32695566
if you've been disappointed by the past 3 games, then why are you still a fan? why don't you find something you actually enjoy?
>>
>>32695212
When i realised that all 3D games are going to be unfinished,bugged and shit in performance.

The sprite games looked good, did run good, had great pokemon designs and most importantly no glorified oc as main character.
>>
>>32695235
Don't say those things, Anon. There is still hope.
>>
>>32695695
yeah, I'm paid per hour by sony to point out pokemon keeps getting worse and worse. you, on the other hand, relentlessly defend a dying game for free. even though masuda is doing you no favours by producing games of continually degraded quality
>>
>>32695555
you should consider a new hobby if you're this put down by current games.
>>
I can't believe they are serious with this two game sequel bullshit. It was retarded with B2/W2 and it's retarded here.
>>
>>32695212
Gee, idk. Its not like we have 3 meh games to go off of.
>>
File: 1313613920045.png (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1313613920045.png
52KB, 600x600px
>>32695212
Im not calling it shit, but i'm not hyped for USM.
if it's good, i'll be glad. if not, then i'm not disappointed.
>>
>>32695290
this
>>
>>32695555
>when I played wotlk beta and realized it was shit and not worth playing
thats where your wrong faggot, Wotlk was a good xpac you just didnt have any friends to enjoy it with.
>when I preordered dragon age 2
thats a given DA2 was shit along with inquisition.
>now they're releasing on a dead console another set of games for the worst region
thats where you are wrong again faglord, Alola is an okay region and the 3DS isnt dead, see you in the fucking game release line.
>>
>>32695605
Soon the Mexican wall be built and finished then the great Canada wall will start to be build to keep their bile in their own lands. merica is looking great.
>>
>>32695768
yeah i know, fucking dumbass shit isnt it? they whine and bitch and say something along the lines"p-pokeman is ded! b-but i'll still buy the new game just to-to prove im right that the game is shit! you'll see!"
>>
>>32696214
I can understand that really. I'm trying not to get myself too hyped really so that I won't be disappointed.
>>
>>32696298
>didn't have any friends
I was in a guild with friends who still hang out in discord to this day 10 years later

fuck your post-tbc wow.

Alola is by far the worst region except perhaps standalone kanto. put it in sprite format and it would be beyond a joke
>>
>>32696386
>i-i had friend we-we still hangout to this day!
>TBC was the best!!!!11!
>genwunner
>>
File: cut game content thread 31625645.jpg (759KB, 1366x2254px) Image search: [Google]
cut game content thread 31625645.jpg
759KB, 1366x2254px
>>32695212
when I found out I bought the beta of a game at full price
https://yuki.la/vp/31625645
>>
>>32695212
Relax anon, they're /v/irgins invading the board like they always do when a new game is announced
>>
>>32696418
inserting stuttering into my post is not a rebuttal.

And you must be illiterate to think I'm a genwunner from that

but that's now pokemon's target audience
>>
>>32695910
>like every other game in the series
>dont like the last 3
>hope the series can go back to its glory days
>hurr durr why dont you leave CLEARLY you're not a fan unless you suck gamefreak's dick with every game
>>
>>32695555

Why even fucking bother playing video games at all you miserable sack of shit

[Spoiler]DA2 wasn't that bad.[/spoiler]
>>
>>32696477
because maybe they'll be good one day, but I don't hope for any particular game to be

fuck your da2
>>
>>32695212
I bought OR for full price. I bought Y. I eventually wised up and pirated Moon. All three were so bad and I hated the concept of Z moves/Megas. There's only so much disappointment I can take. So instead of being hyped so I can feel disappointed later, I'm going to assume it's just as shit as the last three games I've played. If it ends up being bad, I can say "told ya so", and if it ends up average/mediocre, I can enjoy it without shitting on it. It might be too much to ask for another Emerald/Platinum tier game but I can settle for close enough.
>>
>>32696601
Fuck off to /v/ faggot
>>
>>32695212
The new legendary forms look pretty stupid though. Worst box mascot designs so far. Other than that, my only gripe is no switch dual release and that t doesn't look more optimized than SM.
>>
File: 1489695961594.gif (454KB, 475x393px) Image search: [Google]
1489695961594.gif
454KB, 475x393px
GF made me bitter and cynical with their terrible money-grabbing business decisions. If they're going to treat their games like products rather than labours of love, than I will likewise treat them as such.

If they really cared about making the definitive Pokemon experience through learning and improving off previous generations, they would stop taking out features all together and would instead expand in what they spend years polishing. But no, it's all gimmick showcases now. The glory days have passed.

Ironic that the Pokemon game that's supposed to be a nice breath of fresh air holiday from the Pokemon formula is getting a clone with seemingly trivial additional features.

I'll enjoy Pokemon in my own way, enjoying the world, characters and friends I've met along the way, but that doesn't mean I need to whack GF's dong every time they shit out a new product.
>>
>>32695212
if its anything like B2W2 then I'm very hyped.

>inb4 Alola is in a heat wave
>>
>>32695212
When I saw Masuda.
>>
>you have already decided it won't be shit
When did you become such a consumerist fanboy?
>>
>>32695556
think of how many Pokemon games we'll get under trump
>>
>NEW POKEMON TOURNAMENT FOR NINTENDO SWITCH WE HOPE YOU ROVE TO PRAY EXCITING GAME
>oh and if your tiny litte brother wants a game there's new ones of those too (笑)
>POKKEN TOURNAMENT DX COMING NOW YOU PRAY E3 YOROSHIKU
>>
>>32695212
I'm more hyped for these games than I ever was for S/M. Not that I didn't like S/M, just 3rd versions/in the case of BW sequels are always the best.
>>
>>32695212
good question.
>>
>>32696893
>20 seconds of nothing
>already shitting his pants
this is why companies get away with producing shit. they can always rely on your money
>>
>>32696893
>doesn't like the company's most recent work
>has already decided he wants to spend his money on their next work instead of waiting to see if it meets his expectations this time
Gee, I wonder if they're ever going to have any incentive to improve.
>>
Hmmmmm, did you ever consider that maybe everyone isn't cynical and Sun and Moon are just steaming shit? Because endless cut scenes, annoying side characters, boring environments, and a small disappointing Pokemon roster don't give much fans to go on. Ponder and get back to me.
>>
>>32695662
Being this deilusional.
>>
>>32696473
this
>>
File: ALSO THIS.jpg (126KB, 340x480px) Image search: [Google]
ALSO THIS.jpg
126KB, 340x480px
>>32697117
>>32696290
>>32695584
>>
on the plus side """sumo""" reddit retardsgot btfo because nobody is going to type usuumo and thus for consistency nobody will type sumo

god I fucking hate reddit
>>
>>32696936
>20 seconds of nothing
But it wasn't nothing. It wasn't a lot, but it was something. Ontop of that, I have Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum, Black 2 and White 2 all to know that Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon will be fine games.
>>32696969
>doesn't like company's most recent work
But I said I did like S/M?
>>
>>32697346
Same. Sucks this board is filled to the brim with reddit-loving shitposters.
>>
A sequel game means more of the same and I want megas back. Z-moves bore me and don't fix shitmons. At best we'll get some new Alola forms which might be okay.
>>
>>32695212
Three bad games on the 3DS.
>>
File: .jpg (28KB, 489x305px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
28KB, 489x305px
>>
>>32695212
4chan has always been bitter and cynical.
>>
>>32695212
No one would have issues if it were on the switch.
It's shit on the 3d's due to technical limitations.
>>
Because obvious-DLC being packaged and sold as two fully-priced retail games, less than a year after the original games launched, is a fucking scam.
>>
>>32697673
Don't worry anon, you'll have all megas available after the last event about 2 weeks before gen 8.
>>
The gen 5 faggot tears I've been seeing throughout /vp/ is just pure bliss to read.

You pitiful cunts sound like vita fags. Loud and obnoxious with bottom of the barrel taste that only this little hugbox of a board to agree with you. The rest of the world, no matter which sites you go on all have gen 5 as dead last, and rightfully so.

And just like those vitafags you're slowly coming to the realization on just how irrelevant you really are.

Pure bliss, to be honest.
>>
>>32695290
>with a complimentary blowjob
fuck I want this now
>>
>>32696690
this
>>
>>32695212
Thing is, the good third versions already had a solid foundation and more than a year of development.
This is using a shit game as a base and is being made in less than a year.
>>
>>32695279
Dude, this trailer shows you a fuck ton of new shit.
New characters
New routes
A new town
A new Leader
And opens with a map of Unova covered in ice

USM on the other hand just gave us the legends and the same thing we saw before with a new coat of paint.
>>
File: 1441368109346.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1441368109346.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>>32695212
I played X&Y, ORAS and SM.
>>
>>32696806
>Not assuming anything is the same as assuming the opposite of what you want
When did you become so fallacious?
>>
I already bought Sun, I'm just going to pirate this one. Not hyped or disappointed either way.
>>
>>32695313
You are shit.
>>
This place needs some cheering up
Anyone want to play some Puyo Puyo Tetris?
>>
File: 1491163845697.jpg (54KB, 305x444px) Image search: [Google]
1491163845697.jpg
54KB, 305x444px
ill be glad with whatever gamefreak puts out, i just like pokemon and haven't really disliked any of the games except hgss but thats beside the point
>>
>>32695212
I'm just sick of the frame rate and 240p resolution. Capcom's hard work and dedication to fans with Monster Hunter XX Switch/3DS connectivity have me hope that Game Freak would do the same. Glad to know that they're just a bunch of yellow Jews.
>>
File: cutememe.jpg (33KB, 480x450px) Image search: [Google]
cutememe.jpg
33KB, 480x450px
>>32695212
Have a cute meme.
>>
>>32695212
>Crystal was great
>Emerald was great
>Platinum was fucking god-tier
>Black2/ White2 were fantastic

I'm incredibly hyped.
>>
>>32695212
Started with X and Y being trash and was cemented with ORAS being a shit show.
Didnt buy Sun but was given it by a friend as a gift and probably wont buy this one unless they actually turn it around. Gamefreak is a shit developer and they were right to push pokken instead.
>>
>>32699309
>People want Sinnoh remakes immediately
>If they would wait a few years we could potentially get the remakes on the Switch
>>
>>32696419
This. I was so convinced they would release something else that I fell for the mistake of buying both Sun & Moon thinking they would cuck Necrozma like they did with Zygarde. Now I feel like an idiot and would like to go back and skip SM to buy these instead.
>>
>>32695290
NEETs are truly the worst.
>>
>>32695768
>>32696373
this, vp is full of contrarian fuckers who constantly want to fit in. We go through this same bullshit every time a game is announced, /vp/ says its shit, /vp/ buys it, /vp/ starts talking about how much they love it, /vp/ hates it again, and then the cycle repeats when the next game is announced.
>>
>>32699294
>could make a switch port and leave the release until next year and make it compatible with the 3DS version

>instead rush out another 3DS game in less than a year
>don't sort out the models
>paste Necrozma's appendages on to the legends
>split the one game in two solely for sheckles
There are some serious red flags here.
>>
>>32695340
>Muh patterns
>>
File: Screenshot_29.png (586KB, 766x448px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_29.png
586KB, 766x448px
>>32699309
I rewatched SM's cutscenes for the starters, and at no point do they turn their back on you. You know, the more I think about it, the more it'd make sense for it to be all a ruse by GameFreak.
Yes it's Sun/Moon protag, but they're actually already Champions and we only control them for a brief period of time. This cutscene has Sun/Moon protag coming to watch a new trainer pick their starter, and this new trainer will be USM's protag.
>>
>>32699382
>/vp/ says its shit, /vp/ buys it, /vp/ starts talking about how much they love it,
You realise there is no cycle and that only applies to gen 7 right?

No other release since /vp/ began recieved instant hate during hype season like this
>>
>>32699468
>and this new trainer will be USM's protag.
I hope not because that would mean they reused the model and textures without even trying to make it look different.
>>
>>32696214
Same anon. Then again we've only seen like 20 minutes of footage, so maybe something will make me hyped.
>>
I'm hyped for these games
>>
>>32699499
I meant that these are actually sequels and that there are new protags but that we haven't seen them yet. The protags in this teaser are just Sun/Moon protags after they've become Champion, and they're greeting the new protag who's off-screen.
>>
>>32699551
*20 seconds, oh my fuck how did I make such a big mistake
>>
>>32695212
When I realized the games they're basing them on are shit to begin with
>>
>>32695290
>there's negative opinions
>fucking NEETS how could anyone not be roses and sunshine 24/7
>>32699283
>Im going to post oftopic cute shit ti try change the mood because I'm too emotionally stunted to deal with things
>>32699364
You know it's bad when the announcement of a new mainline game is a footnote in a direct.
>>
>>32699566
>and they're greeting the new protag who's off-screen.
I doubt that especially since in the trailer they were in full control of the protags.
There's also way too much emphasis on them in the beginning just to switch to a new player.
>>
>>32699630
If it's a continuation it could make sense. You give one last goodbye to the SM protag by controlling them one last time.
>>
File: 1472397138665.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472397138665.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
ARE THESE GAMES SEQUELS OR 1.5'S
>>
>>32699656
>You give one last goodbye to the SM protag by controlling them one last time.
That still wouldn't explain the amount of focus on the protags.
>>
>>32699559
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1432164744259.png (106KB, 538x298px) Image search: [Google]
1432164744259.png
106KB, 538x298px
>>32699694
Fooling us before the reveal. Why? I don't know, I just wanted them to be sequels, anon.

But seriously, the footage we've seen is sort of weird compared to SM's.
>>
>>32696336
Implying the Canadian wall won't be there to keep us in.

It is coming.
>>
salty switchfags and delusional sinnohniggers
>>
>>32699499
They did this since Pokemon R/B/Y and G/S/C. Red and Gold have the same exact face because of aesthetic. Same thing with Black and White with B2W2. So of course they will use the same asset. What are they planning to change with the face? Give them sharper looking eye just to prove they are different?
>>
>>32696473
the "people" who love hgss but hate oras are definitely not real fans of pokemon
>>
>>32699227
Wow. The USUM trailer shows
>New characters
>Redesigned route
>A new area
>Two new Totem Pokemon
>The Legendaries' new forms
>A new Z-Ring with a new Z-Crystal

And the Unova map is literally a new coat of paint, or ice in its case.
>>
>>32699877
>New characters

Where?
>>
>>32699687
SM = b
USUM = d
>>
>>32699891
The protagonists.
>>
>>32695442
>Crystal was cool and different enough for gen 2.
Let's not forget Crystal released a year after GS, just like they are doing now.

The backlash is really unjustified. Bunch of idiots overhyped themselves over rumors and Pokemon Center merchandise.

Like I say on /v/
>Eurogamer
>Credible

They are as reliable as Kotaku
>>
>>32699903
So they literally have the same face, eye and hair color as the SM protagonists? You realize this isn't a sequel, right?
>>
>>32699949
>Let's not forget Crystal released a year after GS
Crystal was also a sprite based game that could easily reuse all of the previous assets.
>>
>>32699977
But instead of getting Red and Blue with a Day/Night cycle, and all the updated mechanics from the new generation, we got the third version of GS

But for some reason, GameFreak doing the same thing now is seen as a problem.
>>
>>32699977
Whereas models decay after a single game and have to be remade from scratch.
>>
>>32695212
wtf did we just buy a 40 dollar beta?
>>
>>32699951
Red and Gold have the same face too. But it doesn't mean they're the same people. The problem is the aesthetic and reuse asset. We can always change eye color and hair style anyway. The protagonist is not the same as you think they are. Especially Chicken Chan.
>>
>>32700042

You 10 years old?
>>
>>32700035
The keyword being "easily" anon.
USM we already know has an updated overworld meaning more models there as well as the Ultra legends.
It was also mentioned that there are new Pokemon possibly meaning more Megas or Alolan mon.

Crystal never had this much work, the most intensive thing was probably the animation.
>>
>>32700066
Seems like there's some new Z move animations too.
>>
File: Screenshot_30.png (16KB, 583x86px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_30.png
16KB, 583x86px
>>32700046
>Red and Gold have the same face too

No, they don't.

And it'd take GF two seconds to slap new textures for eyes, mouth, nose and eyebrows.
Also, pic related. Keep dreaming, though.
>>
>>32699877
>>New characters
They're the same protags with a redesign.
>>Redesigned route
So the same route as before
>>Two new Totem Pokemon
They didn't even show any totem mon in either trailer.
>>A new Z-Ring with a new Z-Crystal
Which is just the same mechanic as before.

The only real new information was this
>>A new area
>>The Legendaries' new forms
>>
>>32700058
i wish, at least then i would be stupid enough to get hyped over shit games
>>
>>32700126
The Togedemaru, Mimikyu, and Lycanroc are all Totem Pokemon. Those were Totem Pokemon cutscenes.
>>
>>32700125

You see, I have problem believing that. Also, yes Gold and Red have literally the same face. They have the same sharp edgy eyes, and the same mouth and nose, and same chin. And why would Gamefreak put on new texture on the new MC for? We can always have a different eye texture by putting on eye contact. It good enough that they have different hair, and we can always change hairstyle and color anyway. Also, nose and mouth all look the same anyway. So there no point into changing it to something else to prove they are "Different."
>>
>>32699877
>new characters
A redesigned Sun and Moon are not new characters
>redesigned
wow colorful flowers big deal. the layout is still the exact same
>new area
can't really tell if it is or not due to it being in a cutscene
>two new Totem Pokemon
there is no confirmation that Lycaroc and Togedemaru are totem pokemon. Not saying that you're wrong, but you're really grasping for something with that claim
>legendaries new forms
>new z-ring
really only the new substancial things shown in the trailer.

BW2 teaser still overall showed more, as well as showing the boxart.
>>
>>32695662
Jesus Christ. SMfags are the worst, just like their game.
>>
>>32700231
>Not saying that you're wrong, but you're really grasping for something with that claim
Not that anon but no you are retarded. They are clearly Totem Pokemon. Lycanroc jumps at you from some cliff or something like some of the other Totem Pokemon to challenge you, the Mimikyu literally attacks you, and the Togedemaru has an angry face, clearly because it is getting ready to battle you. They are set up just like any other Totem Pokemon cutscene.
>>
>>32695212
i dont hate the franchise, but the proximity of these games to sun and moon kinda feels like a huge insult.

third versions are amazing usually, they fix what the first two didnt clarify, but in the past the third versions we got A: came out more than a year later, after games that actually HAD content, and B: actually had content of their own, and then some.

then gen 6 happened, and while not a BAD gen, the lack of a third version to clarify Zygarde was a huge kick in the balls. not to mention that they brought it back in sun and moon, only to have its amazing lore be retconned to a sidequest and a temporary form change.

and now, only a year later they decide to bring out the third version of sun and moon, which is a godsend considering gen 6 got cucked so hard, but coming from a couple of lackluster games feels like they couldve just put all these new, better features into sun and moon in the first place.

as i said, i far from hate this franchise, but gamefreak has been making horrible decisions as of late that is driving away the diehard fans, in favor of a few cheap gimmicks meant to make a quick buck
>>
File: 1494896132503.gif (477KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494896132503.gif
477KB, 600x600px
>>32700198
>You see, I have problem believing that

What else can I say?

Red & Gold look similar, but at the same time they were working with 3 pixels. They still made them noticeably different.

>It good enough that they have different hair, and we can always change hairstyle and color anyway.

You said it yourself, anon. If the only thing they have that different is their hairstyle and we can change it anyway, then they're literally copy/pasted SM protags. GameFreak are lazy and dense, but come on, that's reaching.

I don't understand why most people are adamant on them being sequels when everything points to third version.
>>
>>32699838
>HGSS has plenty of content
>ORAS doesn't
I absolutely love HGSS and hate ORAS because of the missed opportunity's. I actually prefer Emerald to both Crystal/HGSS but I wold rather play Crystal/HGSS than ORAS.

I love Pokemon. I've played gen 1/2/3 and hgss more times than i'd care to admit. Currently playing Platinum for the first time since Diamond in about 10 years and it's honestly a blast.
>>
>>32700296
the only new content in HGSS was the safari zone and pokeathalon, if I'm remembering correctly
those were cool, I think
But I prefered features like dexnav and being able to fly over the overworld, and the delta episode was a nice postgame quest

I think the two games are very similar in terms of quality. fr/lg was the only remake to add any substantial amount of content.
>>
>>32695212
I want a game of pokémon where there is.

Combat in real time.

blood.

The possibility of killing pokemons.

A super mature and dark plot.

With deaths.

Leader of the dark type
>>
>>32700348
darkspore but pokemon
>>
>>32700331
Battle Frontier in HGSS was also pretty gucci. All the little events with the event special pokemon were also extremely fun and entertaining like the little pikachu coloured pichu, the celebii time event with the rival and Giovanni or even the weird spooky Sinjoh Ruins stuff.
>>
>>32700480
It's time for nintendo to make games more mature and more adult
>>
>>32700495
>Battle Frontier in HGSS was also pretty gucci
Literally copypasted from Platinum. No better than ORAS' battle facility in terms of effort.

>praising pichu which started the nontransferrable mon trend
>praising HGSS for doing nothing but gimmicks instead of actually improving gameplay like ORAS did
Fucking Sinnohfetus. Grow up and get some perspective.
>>
Hard NOT to be cynical for something with minor changes to an already mediocre game
>>
>>32700348
someone post "now that's what i call edgy", i don't have it on my computer
>>
File: download.jpg (3KB, 100x92px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 100x92px
>>32700348
>>
>>32700561
I'm sick of that garbage of turn-based fighting.

It's time to fight in real time.

And would also be good a super mature and adult pokemon
>>
>>32700495
battle frontier wasn't new content, they both had the previous's games battle facilities copied over
I had already played platinum BF a lot by the time hgss came out so it didn't really wow me, but people who only bought HGSS probably had a lot of fun with it

I do like the events in HGSS, but there were far more character moments in oras, don't you think?
>>
Ever since we got into 3D models, all GameFreak do is pander to the "I LOVE CUTSCENES XD" crowd

This is bullshit
>>
>>32700583
Pokken
>>
>>32700664
That does not work for me.

No gore, no blood.

And you can not kill the pokemons
>>
>>32700274
Because it literally not the third version. I mean Hilda and Mei have the same face but they have different hair style and clothes. But they literally have the same blue eye color and the same hair color. But they're not the same people. So yes, maybe GameFreak is lazy for reusing the same face asset to make a new MC 3D model, but that as far as similarity goes.They could give the MC sharper eyes, but do we really want a Red's eye? Maybe some people want that, but it doesn't fit the aesthetic for GameFreak. So reusing the face asset is the best choice. Just change hair style and clothes and there ya go. New Character which we can dress up to our heart content. Let not forget that in Sun and Moon, we got 8 protagonist to choose from. But the 4 male look the same and the 4 female look the same. So the Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon won't be any different. Maybe we get to pick 10 different protagonist with all 5 different skin tone of the bloody fucking rainbow to prove they are different. Also, we're gonna have a new story, just only in the same region like the 5th generation.
>>
>>32700664
not the anon you quoted, but I feel like Pokken would be 100x more enjoyable if it actually had a decent art direction

Everything in it looks like shit, that's so damn shameful for a pokemon game; Pokemon Go is a close second in worst looking pokemon game
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.