[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You chose sun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: lunala.png (127KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
lunala.png
127KB, 350x350px
Well, guess you'll choose ultra moon, right bro?
>>
>>32695025
That'd be like buying Black 2 after playing White.
>>
>>32695049
Is that a problem?
>>
I'm doing this yeah
>>
>>32695025
Fuck no, death before inconsistency
>>
>>32695025
Yeah, probably going to do that
>>
>>32695049
That's exactly what I did.
>>
>>32695025
yes. I just hope we will be able to get ultralion even in Ultra moon. This hands look strange but the colour of lunaala looks great!
>>
>friend wants to get UM after he got Sun
>tell him to fuck off because I'm getting UM

Lunala a best
>>
>>32695025
If real daytime=night like in the original moon, FUCK NO.
>>
>>32695025
Because Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon happens in an alternate world, I'll buy Ultra Moon to have both real and alternate timelines.

>>32695074
Yes. If you have White then you can catch Zekrom, so if you have White 2 you can catch the Reshiram you didn't have the opportunity of catching. Having White 1 and Black 2 you are locked to have two Zekrom and to have a Reshiram you must go to GTS and good luck if you don't find people searching for a Lv. 9 and Under Reshiram.
>>
>>32695049
I did it! What's wrong with that?
>>
>>32695168
Well, I imagine the Lunala is your box legend in UM, so if you got Sun, it only makes sense to get UM.
>>
>>32695025
Actually I got Moon, so I'm getting Ultra Sun.
>>
>>32695025
Depends on exclusives
>>
>>32695291
Black 2 is the direct sequel to Black, White 2 is the direct sequel to white. Black 2 and White both have Zekrom, White 2 and Black both have Reshiram. They were made that way so If you played the game and the sequel with the same name, you'd follow a storyline where one legendary is captured in the first, and you capture the other in the second.

Ultra Moon and Ultra Sun are probably different because Lunala is on both Moons and Solgaleo is on both Suns.
>>
>>32695294
Good, good. As a fellow moonbro, I'd do the same, as OP I applaud you, but as a boot9strap 3ds owner, I'm getting both. I'm also deleting my gold and silver to replace with the official ones. Just wish Crystal was coming...
>>
>>32695293
yes that´s why I am getting UM, but maybe they do stuff like in this edition there is only the strength of the Moon so no Ultra Solgaleo.
>>
Ultra Boxart Lunaala looks like a cool mecha thing, so I'm going with that one.
>>
>>32695025
Im not sure yet ill just get whatever gets dumped first
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.