[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the cancer just keeps on growing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

the cancer just keeps on growing
>>
>actual worldwide release again
I have every ounce of believe it will be good. But it does seem rushed. We hadn't had releases this early ever
>>
xd cancer
>>
>>32694140
>We hadn't had releases this early ever

Except for ORAS, which was a year after XY.
Which was a year after B2W2.

Or BW, which was a year after HGSS, which was a year after Plat.

Nah, Pokemon has almost always tried for yearly releases.
>>
>>32693893
>IT'S YET ANOTHER RUSHED MAINLINE GAME
Gamefreak need to end this meme.
>>
>>32694387
>bw2 to xy, xy to oras
Literally not true. It was also not a sequel/remake.
>hgss to bw
Which is also not a sequel/remake
>>
>>32693893
>the cancer just keeps on growing
So you're finally becoming an adult OP?
>>
>>32694432
It was, actually.
>B2W2
>Japan: June 2012, International October 2012

>XY
>October 2013

>ORAS
>November 2014

>Not a sequel/remake
Why would that matter?
That's actually a point in UltraSUMO's favor, because if they can make an entirely new game inside a year, which they can, they sure as fuck can remix existing assets inside that time
>>
>>32694532
Yes. It was literally not true and you stating facts again is not really proving me wrong bud. Sorry you are so autistic
>>
>>32694406
>rushed
>when it's just SM with actual development time
>>
>>32694551
isn't it a sequel?
>>
>>32694547
>They were a year apart
>NO THEY WEREN'T
>Yes they were, see?
>YOU'RE AUTISTIC

k
>>
>>32694587
Read >We hadn't had releases this early ever
>>
>>32694661
It's coming out literally one year almost to the day after SuMo. The fuck you on about?
>>
>>32694706
Read
>>
>>32694764
Yearly releases aren't new to Pokemon, and a difference of a single month doesn't actually mean anything in the scope of game development. I guarantee you each of those games was finished and gold mastered inside exactly the same time frame.
>>
>>32694823
>Yearly releases aren't new to Pokemon
Okay. Now actually read my post and respond to it instead of throwing an autistic tantrum on things no one is talking about but you.
>>
>>32694840
You're saying it's rushed, when, at least by Pokemon standards, it's very clearly not.
>>
>>32694904
So you aren't reading my posts at all. Start from the beginning and don't put words in my mouth next time faggot. I'll be nice and direct you.
>>>32694140
And if you could stop lying. That'd be nice.
>>
>>32694579
no, its an alternative story(they literally said it in the trailer)
>>
>>32694937
Bw2 wasn't an alternative story?
>>
>>32694432
cristal was one year after gs
>>
>>32694931.
>But it does seem rushed.
It does not.
The difference of a single month doesn't make any difference in terms of game development.
>>
>>32694984
Still not reading what I actually wrote down. It falls in the first category. On top of being an awful example as all they did was add a battle tower.

>>32694992
Reply to >>>32694140
you dense fuck
>>
>>32694140
>But it does seem rushed.
It does not.
The difference of a single month doesn't make any difference in terms of game development.
>>
>>32695012
>It falls in the first category?

There are categories now?

And Crystal/UltraSUMO do TOTALLY count in the same catagory.

They're both asset reuses with new features. No huge difference there.
>>
>>32695036
>It does not.
Prove it

>The difference of a single month doesn't make any difference
>you can't see the difference anyways
Wow.
>>
>>32695077
>you can't see the difference anyways

The fuck is that supposed to mean?
>>
>>32694579
I think the trailer mentioned an alternative universe or something, kind of a reboot or maybe retake on S/M.
>>
>>32694956
No, that was a sequel.
>>
>>32695072
>doesn't know what the categories imply
>claims things fall in the same category
Cute.

>>32695121
Merely quoting you bud.
>>
File: pepe jiggly.jpg (55KB, 473x539px) Image search: [Google]
pepe jiggly.jpg
55KB, 473x539px
>REEEEEEEEEEE WHERE'S POKEMON GREY FUCK BW2
>REEEEEEEEEEE WHERE'S XY2 FUCK ORAS
>REEEEEEEEEEE SM2 IS BULLSHIT WHERE'S DiaPer

You're impossible to please, so why should they waste time considering your wishes?
>>
>>32695269
People just want good games. Don't care what they're called. People expected Gray, they didn't want it. People expected XY2 because XY were fucking rushed and trash.
>last line
No one said that. People just want the best gen remade.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.