[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Alolan Forms arent's Gen 1 exclusive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

Now that Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are re-tellings ala Emerald and Platinum, what new Alolan forms they would bring in? Maybe they would allow Alolan forms for Gen II Pokémon as well. If so here's what I think would happen.

Pic's not mine BTW.

Sunflora
Type: Grass/Fire
Ability: Drought
HA: Solar Power
Base Stats: 75/75/55/115/85/20
Can learn: Solarbeam, Flamethrower, Synthesis, Heat Wave, Petal Dance, Overheat
>>
I'm very welcome to the idea. If they keep any new ones to just gen2 mons (wouldn't surprise me, especially considering that gold and silver are being released for VC like a month and a half before US+UM) then I've already got an idea saved from back in july of last year. Feel free to rate:

Alolan Crobat
>Grass/flying
>Ability that gives it stab on poison moves, like steelworker for steel moves
>Learns razor leaf, leaf blade, aromatherapy, Sweet scent, and spore/powder moves
>zubat looks kind of like those cute little white bats with yellow noses, golbat gets more pig-like teeth vs fangs, crobat is really fluffy, gets big yellow ears and a wide pig-like nose

The idea is that the zubat line faced hunger due to stronger prey and less nighttime active prey, and sought food elsewhere, evolving to live off of the abundant fruit and smaller insects in the region. They developed their fur to protect them from the burs and leaves in the jungles they call home
>>
Alolan Slugma that's made of mercury and is Poison/Steel and gets Recover.

I don't care why its mercury, just do it, give the lava slug some love.
>>
File: sunflora.png (332KB, 931x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sunflora.png
332KB, 931x1200px
>>32693748

I'm not good at competitive or stat stuff but a grass/rock Sunflora based off of a sun dial could be another cool interpretation. Is grass/rock an okay typing?
>>
File: PicsArt_05-30-03.35.24.jpg (17KB, 246x256px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-30-03.35.24.jpg
17KB, 246x256px
>>32694312
Two x4 weaknesses
>>
Alolan Toxicroak
Rock/Poison
After years of Competition with the Salazzle and Salandit Population, the native Croagunk and Toxicroak population have adapted to use the rocky terrain of Alola to its advantage. Growing poisonous crystals, they gain the upper hand against their Alolan Rivals
>>
File: Screenshot_20170606-212601.png (142KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170606-212601.png
142KB, 720x1280px
>>32694399
No
>>
File: 1471876451992.jpg (186KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471876451992.jpg
186KB, 720x960px
>>32694109
I want this
>>
will we get bellossom now?
>>
File: Lgif4i7.jpg (49KB, 580x376px) Image search: [Google]
Lgif4i7.jpg
49KB, 580x376px
>>32693748
Why does everyone seem to forget the blue Granbull? It was right under our noses the whole time.
>>
>>32696345

Fairy/Fighting

Granbull fights assisted by law.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.