[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is good, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: XY.jpg (27KB, 720x306px) Image search: [Google]
XY.jpg
27KB, 720x306px
Now we would see our mons running beside us, right?
>>
File: 1336936330638.jpg (46KB, 258x215px) Image search: [Google]
1336936330638.jpg
46KB, 258x215px
>>
File: Screenshot_435.png (104KB, 235x306px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_435.png
104KB, 235x306px
he has a wingull flying above too.

jesus christ. do not give me false hope.
>>
This 240p Is so bad I can't see shit lol
>>
>>32693439
No, that's terrible. Now I'm forced to either put with my Aggron block my view or forced see them shrunk down in size, to INCREASE immersion. Or have Water-types float behind me, to somehow increase immersion. Interactions with Pokemon should be limited ot Refresh and minigames. Having them run besides us is pointless and immersion breaking.
>>
>>32694304
This. Unless they're true-to-size and limited to terrestrial Pokemon, fuck walking Pokemon.
>>
>>32694304
We won't have the feature until the Switch game anyway because the 3DS plain shits itself already to begin with.
But some fuck here will complain about the lack of following pokémon anyway.
>>
>>32694217
This really isn't a problem on the 3ds screen. It's just disgusting to watch on an actual screen
>>
>>32694304
is immersion really something you're worried about with Pokemon games?
>>
>>32694437
Yes? Why wouldn't you be?
>>
File: wailord-not-to-scale.png (383KB, 591x352px) Image search: [Google]
wailord-not-to-scale.png
383KB, 591x352px
>>32694338
>true-to-size
>>
>>32694167
OP is a fag, that's the tutorial wingull. Notice it moves ahead of the PC
>>
Would you be ok if that was limited to shouldermons? If you have small enough, probably non-fish pokemon in your party, you can have them run next to you or rest on your shoulder. Limited selection, but making more sense. Or something akin to poke ride, where you have a selection of small poks to accompany you, and they have some minor skills like finding hideen berries and stuff - maybe something that all of them gain over time ("level up" every x steps) instead of limited skills, so you are not forced to use a particular one due to best skill, but teach your fav companion whatever you want them to do.
>>
>>32693439
>see anything
>in a 240p game
anon please
>>
It's Meowth you bunch of idiots.
>>
>>32694635
That's basically what I've been wanting for years, bar the skills part.
I just want to have a cute mascot mon on my team that's with me outside of battle, is that too much to ask?
>>
File: 1495767207712.jpg (65KB, 539x635px) Image search: [Google]
1495767207712.jpg
65KB, 539x635px
>>32694733
your asking for that from a company that literally makes billions off of games a single, dedicated person could make in less than a year.

of course, its too much to ask for.

if GF actually put effort into anything in their state they might collapse for being overworked.
>>
>>32694733
I was mostly thinking about some really minor skills, so the pok has something to do instead of simply following you, and he gains those quirks over the course of the journey. Maybe even them being randomized, and not all of them being actually beneficial, but adding a bit more personality to them.
>>
>>32694646
switchfag please your butthurt overfloweth
>>
>>32693439
The 3DS can barely keep with the game as it is and do you think adding the number of moving stuff won't kill the framerate?
>>
Why in the fuck isn't the feature a toggle on/off option if/when it exists in a new game?
>>
>>32694635
I'm someone who doesn't want Pokemon following you in 3D, but I'm perfectly okay with that idea as long as it isn't forced upon you.
>>
>>32694829
Yeah, I wasn't saying it's a bad idea, I just meant that I could go with or without it as long as I can have a mon with me outside of battle.
They'd probably never do it though, because it's too subtle a touch for them now. They wouldn't be able to stick the words MEGA and ULTRA to it and post 15 trailers about it, so it's pointless work to them.
>>
>>32694474
Yep, exactly my point. Limit the mons that follow you because that look like fucking trash.
>>
>>32693439
Are...we pretending we haven't seen NPCs with pokemon before?
>>
File: aggron tris.png (25KB, 518x449px) Image search: [Google]
aggron tris.png
25KB, 518x449px
>>32694304
Aggron was a lot better than I thought it was going to be.
>>
>>32694929
If they made a trailer about Pikachu being able to follow you, all the kids (and most adults) would go crazy and buy the game just for that.
>>
>>32694304
get the fuck out you cunt everybody hates you
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.