[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most polarizing starters ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: theseguysagain.png (294KB, 606x272px) Image search: [Google]
theseguysagain.png
294KB, 606x272px
I can't be fucked to play through with Rowlet yet again.
Does anybody even like more than one of these?

Alola forms of gen 2 starters GF PPPLLEEEASSE
>>
I love the 3 of them. I hate their evo.
>>
This is the only set of starters where I liked all three lines before release.
>>
>>32693017

I was on the unrepentant owlfag side until a while ago when I chilled out and kinda learned to appreciate the seals. I'd still soft reset until I got a female one because I'm autistic like that.

I like litten and torracat but Incineroar is the one starter I don't think I'm ever gonna look at with good eyes. Fuck, man.

Anyway, use the seal and see how it goes
>>
They are smiling at the NEW starters.
>>
>The two objectively worst set of starters are the only sets that get 2 non-remake games you're forced to pick them from
>>
I wish Torrracat evolved into something that isn't Incineroar. Incineroar a shit.
>>
>>32693017
>water-type chikorita
>grass-type cyndaquil
>fire-type croconaw
>>
The only one I gave a crap on was Incineroar because I like tigers and it looked cool. I've warmed up a bit to Primarina though.
>>
>>32693151
Imagine having taste this shit.
Imagine having taste so shit that you shit on Decidueye.
>>
>>32693017
Litten was really good in my first playthrough, I might go Seal this time around and instead of going Magnezone Tsareena I might actually try underdog Pokémon, Tsareena and Magnezone make the game way too easy even for nuzzlocke standards.
>>
>hate all the starters
>choose Litten since she matched Chicken's shoes
>bin her and use the gift Munchlax instead

And the game was a lot more enjoyable
>>
>>32693170
You mean the ugly dude in a bird suit? I'll gladly pass on that... thing.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.