[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

realistically what are the chances of getting brand new Pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

not just lame necrozma Solgaleo and lunaala
even if it's just new alolan forms it'd be cool
>>
>>32692556
I'd day it's pretty high.
>>
>>32692556
Since something about "new" Pokemon was said in the trailer and Gen 7 looks so incomplete, high.
>>
>>32692556
They announced Gen II VC so probably Johto mon Alolan formes.
>>
Zero, might get new Alolan Forms though
>>
>>32692556
Lycanrock gets 2 Ultra Forms that flat out out-class the previous ones
Alola-forms definitely will happen (for Kanto)
Maybe new Ultra Beasts
>>
I'd actually be legitimately surprised if there are no new Alola forms. They're the easiest possible "new pokemon" without actually really being new possible.
>>
>>32692556
Totally new? 0%

Alolan Forms? 70%

New forms for non legendary alolan native pokemon? 100%
>>
Compatibility is the main issue. There has never been entirely new Pokemon added mid-generation, and while not impossible it is a major obstacle. If there are new Pokemon added, then they could just lock it and say "you can't trade that Pokemon".

Similar issues arise with new Alola or otherwise permanent forms; their data does not exist in other games, and assuming that patching does not occur there would need to be some way to revert or remove those forms in order to be compatible tradewise with SM. ORAS did give us new forms in the shape of Megas, but they were not permanent changes to the Pokemon; it was always possible to easily and freely convert to the default form in order to trade/battle/other compatibility. Again, this isn't an entirely a deal breaker, but they would need to implement some sort of mechanic to facilitate new forms (particularly Alolan) to be compatible with SM. Maybe there will be an NPC or a machine that can convert Pokemon between their Alolan and National forms.
>>
I don't think we're going to get brand new Pokemon
I think there's a high chance for us to get new alolan forms, kind of like how we got new Mega evolution with ORAS
Talking about Mega Evolution, I really wish we would get some too.
Also let's not forget that new Lycanroc form
>>
New ultra beasts and alolan forms for sure
>>
>>32692839
You couldn't trade Pokemon with certain moves from ORAS back to XY. Will probably be the same shit, you'll just be unable to trade them at all
>>
>>32692839
You couldn't trade spiky-eared pichu back to DPPt. You couldn't trade johto mons back to gen1. They've been doing this for ages and isn't really an obstacle at all.
>>
>>32692601
Like that blue Granbull in the police department.
>>
>>32692556
maybe just the Alola variants of different region
>>32692609
in that case, I really want to see Alola variations of wooper and quagsire.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.