[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much do you think Pokemon ultra moon and Ultra soon will sell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

With Pokemon go hype. What will be the number.

Here's how previous third versions/sequels did;

Yellow - 14.60 million
Crystal - 6.40 million
Emerald - 6.40 million
Platinum - 7.70 million

Black 2/White 2 - 8.00 million
>>
>>32692530
Looking at the trend there will be > I million units sold
>>
About 5-7 million.
>>
>>32692692
why would it be less than BW2?
>>
>>32692715
Not a sequel. BW2 actually gave you a reason to play it even if you already got BW with the region/story/character differences. Meanwhile anyone with half a brain can tell that Ultra SM is just a glorified DLC.
>>
>>32692842
but you still predict it to sell less than platinum
>>
>>32692530
I think these will be the first expansion games since Yellow to crack 10m units sold. That is if they are sequels/have a different story.
>>
>>32692530
Probably 8-9m

Also BW2 sold nearly 9m, not 8
>>
>>32692530

Should've included how much the main versions sold to compare
>>
>>32692530
Only those who don't have SM or pokemon autists will buy them, so I'm predicting at most 5 million. Screen cap this.
>>
>>32692530
It'll sell like fucking shit. Bad games in a series don't take the largest hit in sales, it's the game that comes after them. See DMC 2 and 3. Nobody wants another LE ALOLA piece of shit with two battle formats, kid-appeal merch crap, nostalgia pandering and shitty gimmicks.
>>
>>32693055
Absolutely this.

Plus the reveal made it not seem like a big deal. It's like they're not excited. Compare it to the Sun and Moon reveal or XY; there was lots of attention (although a lot more so for XY than SM) put on it and deliberate hype.

It will fail to gain enough momentum in interest.
>>
>>32693055
Get out of your echo chamber. They're bad games yes, but everyone outside of 4chan still eats this shit up and think sun and moon are the best thing since sliced bread
>>
They really need add big features. To make it worthwhile desu.

Pokken had much bigger spotlight than this game in the direct
>>
>>32693190
Even Reddit is especially woke on this. It's mostly complaints but without the vitriol.

Spread the good news everyone! Pokémon sucks now, and will continue to suck.

Let Game Freak figure out they need to give us the Breath of the Wild treatment.
>>
>>32693234
That's because it's actually a new fucking game, though it tanked before and was forgotten because it was on a shit console. Anything coming on Switch that was on Wii U is basically just "Yeah, the Wii U was shit, so please buy it on Switch".

Don't add any new pokemon or any retarded fusion shit to make things relevant. Just make a new game, a new rpg built from the ground up with more emphasis on exploration, and a new battle system so it doesn't get repetitive as fuck the 5th grunt you're fighting in a row with the same [insert rodent, bat, or poison pokemon here].
>>
>>32693271
Lol I thought there would be huge amount of dislikes on trailer on youtube but it was completely normal. Casuals don't give a fuck
>>
>>32692530
I would guess about 10M+. Or at least close to 10M.
>>
Since it's two games and coming out only a year after the originals, I predict 10 million.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.