[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here we are guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: mobile-center_sd84kw0d.png (217KB, 640x394px) Image search: [Google]
mobile-center_sd84kw0d.png
217KB, 640x394px
Some new fresh leaks for the upcoming Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

>The story isn't changed that much. Just compare it to Pokémon Emerald or Platinum.
>Tackle now inflicts 50 damage again.
>20 brand new Pokémon, along with 10 new Alolan Forms! Expect to see Johto Pokémon too!
>The main difference between Sun and Moon and their Ultra version is the INSANE amount of addons! Now every Kahuna and Trial Captain have their team updated and can be rematched in new buildings that were under costruction in Pokémon Sun and Moon.
>New clothes, and a improved Alola more tropical than before!
>Necrozma can now be used as an armor, more like Kyurem in Black 2 and White 2, with the difference that now is actually Solgaleo/Lunala who absorbs the third legendary.

Last thing: No extra trailer is going to being shown at the E3, you'll have new updates very soon!
>>
File: 1460823419981.jpg (81KB, 513x373px) Image search: [Google]
1460823419981.jpg
81KB, 513x373px
>>32692256
>20 brand new Pokémon
>>
>phoneposter
'no'
>>
Boy those new Solgaleo and Lunala official arts sure are pretty.

Oh I'm sorry did you say something.
>>
>>32692280
Yeah, 20 is too much. It's going to be 5 and the option to give your Pokemon hats that dont show-up in battle but can be seen on the sprite in your team.
>>
>>32692284
(You)
>>
>>32692256
>fresh leaks
>half of the list is just retelling what we saw in the trailer
Fuck off. Go shitpost somewhere else.
>>
>>32692256
Necrozma + Marshadow variant when?
>>
>>32692256
Enough. Enough of this. We have become jaded for leaks over the past years.
>>
Those are some huge paws.

What is it with Game Freak and big kitty paws between Incineroar and Solgaleo this gen?
>>
>>32692256
How will the new forms affect the meta?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.