[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if you are excited for this game, than you are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3297.jpg (188KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3297.jpg
188KB, 1200x600px
Reminder that if you are excited for this game, than you are the cancer that is killing Pokemon
>>
Did you feel the same way when BW2 were announced?
>>
>>32691927
>>32691958
I'm confused. Is this a sequel to S/M or just definite versions?
>>
>>32691980
It's not a sequel
>>
>>32691927
Third versions have been a thing since Crystal.
They're absolutely needed because you can't trust GF to produce great initial games at the start of generations.
>>
>>32691927
Guess Pokemon died after Yellow then

>>32691980
We don't really know
The direct said it's a retelling of Sun/moon with new story elements, but dual release suggests a sequel

It's far too early to tell but /vp/ is gonna sperg over a 20 second trailer anyways
>>
>>32691927
OH NO ! PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT OPINION THAN MINE ! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE ?!
>>
File: 250px-Blue_JP_boxart.png (185KB, 250x314px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Blue_JP_boxart.png
185KB, 250x314px
>>32692015
Since Red/Green you mean
>>
>>32692015

>Third versions have been a thing since Crystal.

You mean since Japanese Blue and Yellow, right?
>>
Best Pokemon games according to the players, me included:

Emerald, Platinum, HGSS (more like Crystal), and BW2.

If you can see, there's some pattern. It's usually the upgraded versions.

I'm hopeful that USM will be a part of that list.
>>
>>32691927
Reminder that nobody gives a fuck about your opinion
>>
>>32691927
butthurt sinnohfetus detected
>>
Reminder that your purchase doesn't matter and they'll keep making money off of game you don't like.
>>
>>32691927

Reminder that XY are the only games not to get third versions and this board cried and whined for months about it.
>>
>>32692057
Yellow wasn't really a definitive version though, it was more of an anime tie-in.
>>
>>32691927

>than you are

aaaand opinion discarded.
>>
>>32692060
Too bad, BW2 comes in the worst generation.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.