[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Diamond and Pearl remakes were needed for his theory to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Lockstin.jpg (44KB, 510x510px)
Lockstin.jpg
44KB, 510x510px
>Diamond and Pearl remakes were needed for his theory to be right
How will this guy backpedal and try to get USUM to tie into his theory?
>>
Did he seriously not back down after we all understood that MUH ALCHEMY was literally just a minor element of the Litten evolution line and that's it
>>
>>32691165
Can't believe I actually wasted my time on this fucker. I only did it because there were people here seriously debating that he was 100% right and it's not like I could argue if I hadn't watched his shit.
Fuck him and fuck his fanboys.
>>
don't give e-celebs attention please
>>
>Fat as fuck
>Makes his cartoon avatar thin
ebin

>You retards actually watch him
epic
>>
>>32691165
He won't backpedal. He's not Matpat with FNAF, he can move on.
>>
File: Lockstin pls no.jpg (19KB, 580x101px) Image search: [Google]
Lockstin pls no.jpg
19KB, 580x101px
>>32691200
Nope, he's still going at it.
>>32691367
>he can move on
He shows no signs of doing so.
>>
>>32691165
Who the fuck? This is not my Guzma.
>>
>>32691235
This. Don't you faggots have any self-respect?
>>
>>32691165
who tho?
>>
>>32691165
>listening a pokeshit jewtuber
>>
>>32691205
>hey guys this literal who youtuber thinks you should take the "it all comes together line" as the end of pokémon
You don't need to watch any video to know why that's bullshit. Especially if nobody can summarize it in one sentence or less.
>>
Gen 4 remakes will happen eventually, so it's not like that's the tipping point that destroys his theory.

It was fucking ridiculous to begin with.
>>
>>32691511
Long story short, this guy has made a 10 hour theory which is basically connecting the games to alchemy and claiming gen 7 is a last gen before we get a reboot. The movie coming out in the summer didn't help matters either, since then there's been an influx of people among his fanbase who believes this to be a confirmation of a reboot and actually believes his bullshit.
>>
Anybody who gave any credence to a word this guy has ever said should be ashamed. It was so obviously nonsense from Day 1.
>>
>>32691399
is this a harry potter reference?
>>
>>32691682
Um... no. The story of the Philosopher's Stone is many hundreds of years old. Harry Potter did not invent the concept.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (41KB, 368x318px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
41KB, 368x318px
>>32691682
Nah, just Lockstin not shutting up. Not even an announcement of gen 8 will stop this man.
>>
>>32691399
>philosopher's tone
fucking KEK
it's literally prism
>>
>>32691682
Of course not. It's a FMA reference.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.