[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Release rehashed game that should have been DLC on a 6 year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: pokemon-stars-logo.jpg (101KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-stars-logo.jpg
101KB, 900x506px
>Release rehashed game that should have been DLC on a 6 year old console
>Instead of releasing a proper third game on the Nintendo Switch in full HD that would literally print money

For what reason?
>>
Because game development is hard.
It would be impossible to update all the models and textures to be HD on the Switch in a year.
>>
>>32690934
because the switch is not the successor for the 3DS, and gamefreak very well knows it. shills will try to argue but nintendo themselves already said it.
the next one will probably come as a switch + next gen handheld release.
>>
>>32690999
It can't be that hard; they made all the pokemon models so big the 3DS can't properly handle them solely so that they could port them to more powerful hardware without having to do any extra work.
>>
>>32691070
>It can't be that hard
do you have any knowledge on how much work this would be
>>
>>32690934
Because Ninty wants mainline pokemon games to be on handhelds and the Switch is not the next 3ds.

Also, remember Coliseum and XD?
Those games sucked. Why would you want a full pokemon game on home console?
>>
>>32691033
>because the switch is not the successor for the 3DS
Gonna need a source on that m8
>>
>>32690934
>>32691070
>they can just click their fingers and make whatever they want with no worry for time
underage please leave
>>
>>32690934
It IS a proper "third" game. Switchfags need to be shot, this stupidity is unbearable
>>
>>32690999
>Because game development is hard.
Maybe for you, Masuda. Now get back to work.
>>
I don't even care if it's not on the Switch, but these games are coming out LITERALLY less than one year after SM were released.
>>
>>32691173
look it up yourself, nintendo stated it at some point
>>
>>32691164
they didn't suck... shutup
>>
>>32690934
Not everyone has a Switch. Game Freak wouldn't limit themselves to the install base on a console that's already hard as shit to get hold of.
>>
>>32691379
Good, this is their change to fix the shitfest that was SM
>>
>>32691379
By one day, sure.
>>
>>32691407
People are too stupid to understand this. Pokemon sells 15m on average, and there aren't even 4m switches out in the wild. Nintendo won't be able to produce enough this year either. A game in late 2018 is possible, just not now
>>
>>32691391
They sucked hard and the battles were longer than playing through platinum 20 times for all the whining that game gets.
>>
>>32691391
>>32691515
yep. I tried playing colosseum for the first time this year and I dropped it in an hour. maybe XD is an improvement, but the slowness of Colo made me not want to find out
>>
>>32691387
Just like how the DS wasn't the successor to the Game Boy, right? Nintendo wouldn't ever lie.
>>
>the DLC meme
You still wanting Battle frontier on ORAS, don't you?
>>
>>32691557
They are both exactly as slow and boring as the other.
>>
>>32691450
But they could have just waited a year to release these games. If they're actual sequels, then that's fine, but it sucks they rushed the games out for the 20th anniversary if these are "third" versions.
>>
File: d4t6CXz.jpg (35KB, 521x132px)
d4t6CXz.jpg
35KB, 521x132px
>>32691645
why wait another year for this? this is closing gen 7, next year will be gen 8 on switch

and it was pretty obvious it was rushed, or at the very least they intentionally held back on content and features. I'm glad I pirated it
>>
>>32691572
You should stop being passive aggressive until we see a mainline game on the switch.
>>
>>32691700
I just thought they were accurately depicting the economic stagnation of Hawaii's non-tourism sectors
>>
>>32690999
The models for Pokemon are already HD, it's textures and maybe adding actual mouths on some Pokemon they'd have to worry about.
>>
>>32691164
>home console
who the fuck uses their switch docked like the only time I do is to use the adapter for update or to buy shit cause I don't own wi-fi
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.