[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else genuinely mad for UltraSM? What a dick move.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: 1485334528158.png (18KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
1485334528158.png
18KB, 300x309px
Anyone else genuinely mad for UltraSM?
What a dick move.
>>
I'm only happy because of one thing

>IT'S NOT A KANTO REMAKE

This would have really rustled the jimmies
>>
No, welcome to Pokemon. Most fans new Gamefreak would pull something like this.
>>
What did you want instead?
>>
>>32690380
I'm not. We'll finally get a game on par with B2/W2 again. Too bad Kalos still gets nothing.
>>
I love them

just don't buy them if you don't like them
>>
>>32690380
It's fair to say that a lot of people are genuinely mad that this happened

At least we finally have Pokken.
>>
>>32690380
What is exactly wrong with it beside that it's not on the Switch?
>>
File: 1433252581002.jpg (15KB, 211x177px) Image search: [Google]
1433252581002.jpg
15KB, 211x177px
I'm sad, but not surprised. I really didn't want to get out my 3DS again for Pokemon but I guess I fucking have to being the drone I am.
I just want a nice-looking main series Pokemon game, man. Is that too much to ask?
>>
I'm not an entitled child so I'll wait to see how good the games are before complaining
>>
>>32690453
>beside that it's not on the Switch?
Is that not vinegar enough? What did two million people buy this shitting thing for?
>>
>Not a Kanto Remake
>Sinnohfags completely BTFO

I'm extremely happy.
Instant preorder.
>>
Just surpass ORAS. Please give me a great 3DS game with plenty of stuff to do
>>
>>32690406
That's kind of true I guess

>>32690407
>welcome
Dude been here since RBY.
They stopped pulling this shit since BW, it's fair for me not to expect this.

>>32690423
Actually nothing.

>>32690453
I'm actually happy it's not on switch. Now I can choose to ignore it instead of wishing I could ignore it.

>>32690476
I mean sure, if Nintendo controls your mind that easily. Preordering just meand Nintendo will keep pulling out half assed game knowing fans will blindly buy them and finishing them a year after.

Now the original SM games are fucking worthless. I wasted my money.
>>
>>32690535
>Preordering just meand Nintendo will keep pulling out half assed game
You're thinking of preloads, which is pretty much a steam exclusive thing.
With preorders that $5 goes to the retailer.
>>
>>32690535
>I'm not a sheeple, nintendo doesn't control my mind heh, nothing personal

I enjoyed Sun and Moon. Not my favorite in the series, but unlike the majority of contrarians on here I still enjoy the games. The only thing worthless here is you and your opinions.

Lets be honest, you didn't spend any money, you got your parents to buy for you just like everyone else here :^)
>>
>>32690756
>assuming stuff

Dude shut up.
>>
>>32690756
>Lets be honest, you didn't spend any money, you got your parents to buy for you just like everyone else here
Pretty sure if that were the case he wouldn't hold any particular feelings towards Sun and Moon because it's not his money wasted but his parents.
>>
I'm annoyed because I would rather the enhanced edition be one game.
>>
>>32690468

Gen 8 on the switch in 2 years.
>>
>>32690848
Makes no difference, no one's forcing you to buy both
>>
>>32690834
>he wouldn't hold any particular feelings towards Sun and Moon

Nah, he would.
Come with the autism and entitlement.
>>
>>32690889

I like having one hard definitive way to play a region.
>>
File: 1485603870386.png (98KB, 200x203px) Image search: [Google]
1485603870386.png
98KB, 200x203px
>>32690380
Get fucked Sinnohfetus
>>
File: 1490036097206.jpg (76KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1490036097206.jpg
76KB, 500x484px
>>32690943
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF OF SINNOHFAGS
>>
>>32690943
When did I exactly say I wanted a Sinnoh remake?
I hate Sinnohfags as much as the next guy.
Also >>32690535
>Actually nothing.
>>
>>32690874
By that time the console will be doing like shit if they keep not giving it good games. Or games at all.
>>
>>32691021
>if they keep not giving it good games
It's only had one bad game so far anon.
>>
>>
Yeah, I actually really liked Sun and Moon, but this just feels slimy. The worst part is knowing I'm gonna purchase this and get a little excited anyway. The fact that they didn't even wait one fucking year to announce this actually makes me a little mad. At least now I can fill out my Switch library with Pokken.
>>
>>32690535
>They stopped pulling this shit since BW, it's fair for me not to expect this.

Maybe if you're fucking retarded. The only gen to not have a third game was XY. You don't make a pattern after one.
>>
>>32690380
These threads prove how this board is full of unovabortions that transfered crom serebii forums and gamefaqs, as if the gen 5 praise wasn't proof enough.
>>
>>32691061
I'm ust saying that Nintendo has not given me a reason to buy a switch at all, literally all of the games for the switch can be played on a wii u except splatoon 2.
Also, wii u has free online play for pokken and the inevitable smash port.

I'm still getting one for SMTV but until it's actually announced there really is no need
>>
>>32691170
No, they're from /v/. This happens literally every time a new game is announced. Give it a week and they'll fuck off to their own board.
>>
>>32691151
Dude what.
BW didn't get a third game.
BW2 didn't get a third game.
XY didn't get a third game.
ORAS didn't get a third game.
SM didn't get a third game.
>>
>>32690380
a dick move that they've been pulling since the series began. But I'm not buying this one this time. It's bad enough that the old games had 1 definitive game after the rest but now theres 2, literally just upgrades of the past game.
>>
This has to be a joke. Can't believe the series has fallen this far, can't even make up names for them anymore, just "ultra" for both like some kind of yearly Capcom Street Fighter re-release.
You're welcome for me beta testing gen 7 7 months ago by the way Gamefreak. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1531623881813.png (819KB, 917x576px) Image search: [Google]
1531623881813.png
819KB, 917x576px
Just indifferent. None of what was mentioned felt important enough to warrant a Direct that was advertised a day prior. They could have just unveiled all that shit on Twitter without getting people's hopes up, and they would've avoided this shitstorm.
>>
>>32691554
BW2 and USM count as third versions and remakes never get them
>>
>>32690444
That kind of logic won't work here anon.
>>
File: TfM2lF0.gif (1MB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
TfM2lF0.gif
1MB, 245x184px
>>32690380
I just can't make myself care. Treating USUM as an afterthought in the Direct just made it seem like they don't really care either. It doesn't help that they didn't show anything that would really entice me to buy it. New Pokemon forms and new clothes are nice, but they aren't really enough to distinguish them from SM. I'll still be here, staying up late for Corocoro leaks, but they'll have to do a lot more to convince me. More so since I can't even muster the willpower to finish SM.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.