[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wingull following the trainer :thinking:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: qweproiruoesldj.jpg (64KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
qweproiruoesldj.jpg
64KB, 960x540px
>Wingull following the trainer

:thinking:
>>
>>32690208
I'm pretty sure it's just flying for greater visual effect
>>
Probably just environmental props
>>
>>32690208
wingull's flight speed in the trailer isn't the same as the player's movement speed.
>>
>>32690232
>>32690239

It follows the trainer into the route, if it was just an environmental prop, wingull would've flied away to save memory.
>>
>>32690282
well, the scene gets cut right as Wingull flies away from the screen so we don't know quite yet
>>
>>32690208
>wingull follows you throughout the entire game and shows you where you need to go to progress the story
>>
Can we appreciate just how much better the route looks now
>>
>>32690208
Looks like the garage door is open. Maybe those place that are in SM but they doesn't were used are gonna to be on this.
>>
>>32691873
>they doesn't were
learn fucking english you undoctrinated ape.
>>
>>32690208
it's not following the trainer, if you look at the direct frame by frame you can see it starting to move that way before the player starts turning

like >>32690239 said it's probably just an environmental prop
>>
>>32691721
Navi?!
>>
>>32691873
>Locking content that could've been included on the original game on a third version
This game just gets better the more I hear about it.
>>
>>32690208
NO MORE WINGULL
>>
>>32690282
how the hell do you know? It's obvious that it's just part of the scene, making the game more cinematic.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.