[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone actually happy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

File: 8hx0qyfom8vx~01.png (22KB, 171x171px) Image search: [Google]
8hx0qyfom8vx~01.png
22KB, 171x171px
Is anyone actually happy?
>>
>>32688679
I'm always angry.
>>
Yes, this is exactly what I wanted.
>>
>>32688679
me I'm hyped as fuck
>>
>>32688679
I'm not happy.
I wanted some actual fucking content.
>>
>>32688679
Mismagius makes my dick happy
>>
I'll be happy if they release a game that I can play beyond 40 hours this time.
>>
File: haipu.gif (124KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
haipu.gif
124KB, 540x300px
>>32688679
I can't keep my excitement. Fuck, I cannot wait.
>>
BW2 were good
The problems with USM are that it's not on Switch instead of a handheld on life support and that they didn't show nearly enough of it for it to actually be exciting
>>
I'm not a manchild sperg expecting Pokemon to be anything other than Pokemon so yeah I'm curious to see how they pull off the new games and excited to play in a prospectively more polished Alola
>>
>>32688756
Only male ones
>>
>>32688679
I'm never happy.
>>
I'm pretty happy.

I wanted SM sequels and BTFO'd switchcucks and I got both.
>>
No but I'm not really upset
>>
File: expand palm.jpg (90KB, 336x475px) Image search: [Google]
expand palm.jpg
90KB, 336x475px
>>32688679
Yes. I actually enjoyed SM a lot the first time around, but replaying it fucking sucks.

I really hope DP remakes are next
>>
I'm cautiously optimistic.

We don't know nearly enough about the new games for all this hate to be justified. Everyone is just jumping on assumptions right now. We'll get more information with time.
>>
>>32689260
The only people hating on the new game are assblasted switchfags.
If it was announced for switch everyone would be sucking masuda's dick right now
>>
>>32689229
>I really hope DP remakes are next
Sadly they'll probably be forced onto the Switch.
>>
>>32688679
>more hype around pokemon means we receive more pokemon lewds
i guess im happy
>>
>>32688802
But the 3DS was already released when BW2 released too.
>>
It's not what I wanted, but I'm not disappointed.
I'm just happy it's not a Kanto remake.
Plus 3rd versions are generally pretty good.
>>
Well I'm hyped. But I'm sad to see what this board is devolving into. I hope they reveal something major very soon
>>
>>32688679
I can just enjoy things that I like, like a normal person.
also they MIGHT be on Switch as well and that would really cut down on the pissery here
>>32689443
>devolving
No, it's always like this.
>>
>>32688812
nope
>>
>>32688679

Yeah man

Sun and moon were almost really good. If they get the b2w2 treatment I would be ecstatic
>>
I am. We're getting B2/W2 again, and those were objectively the best games in the franchise.
>>
After the initial shock. I'm satisfied.. I was expecting something else
>>
>>32689429
This.
Also, I want to see more of the game.
>inb4 Corocoro leaks are just trash as usual
>>
>>32689335
And the successor for the 3ds
>>
>>32688679
>for Pokken DX and GS rerelease
YES!
>for USUM
no, just no.
>>
>>32689260
No information sucks, but at least CoroCoro is less than a week away.
>>
I'll be happy when they actually reveal some damn info. That presentation was ass backwards even for Nintendo.
>>
>>32689477
>No, it's always like this.
Not really. I was expecting people being hyped for a new pokemon game like with SM but instead we got complaining faggots and 10x worse starterwars
>>
>>32688679
I'm glad we're actually getting a new mainline game this year, and that ''third versions'' are back, i'm just a little dissapointed that we didn't get anything really new, even if that new thing would've been something like an english translated Detective Pikachu
>>
>>32688679
It's the Platinum/Crystal/Emerald of Gen 7 so yeah, kind of. Let's see how it goes.

Besides, we still have Nintendo at the E3 too to look forward to.
>>
We might be seeing the first Pokekino since 2012 so yeah I'm happy.
>>
Yeah it's a new Pokemon game
>>
Nice Pokken rehash direct.
With few seconds of UltraMoon & UltraSun.
Hey we still have GOLD AND SILVER VC games! You want to play them after this direct? TOO BAD you have to wait for september! LMAO
>>
>>32689335
Good. Then we can actually play the game with 60FPS and HD graphics.
>>
>>32688679
No.

I'm not angry. Just confused.
>>
File: baPIkfAo0Iv5K.gif (3MB, 344x258px) Image search: [Google]
baPIkfAo0Iv5K.gif
3MB, 344x258px
we need a game for switch! what if the console bombs? let's make a fighting game and see how it goes. POKKEN

everyone is waiting for something new regarding the main series! we must please the 3ds audience!

Masuda: on it haha let's put some extra content in SM!

aaaaaand release a emulated rom of GSC!!!1!
>>
>>32689974
>a emulated rom of GSC
So the anti-VC-fags would be okay with it if it were recompiled and run natively?
>>
Hyped! I don't need to buy a Switch!
>>
>>32689777
>switch
>60fps
heh
>>
>>32690127
Well it'd at least beat the 3DS's 0.5 FPS
>>
>>32690112
>being hyped for 0.00000000000001 frames per second
>>
>>32690127
The Switch might not be powerful, but it would be dealing with what's basically high end Wii models. It could push 60 just fine as long as the game isn't grossly unoptimized.
>>
I'm very happy. I didn't wand DP remakes and I liked SM and BW2, so USUM look right up my alley. I really hope we get some new Alolan forms and/or megas. Based on ORAS's sales, we probably will, but you never know.
>>
File: 1485270163770.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1485270163770.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>32688679
I loved the direct

The only thing that would make it better was if Pokken port was instead a Pokken sequel with a much bigger roster but I think it's gonna happen sooner or later so no big loss
>>
I am. I wasn't hoping for anything particular but what we got is better than what people on this board have been expecting. BW were great and BW2 were better so with SM being really good too I have high hopes for USUM and seeing GS coming to the VC is going to be nice for a little trip down nostalgia lane. I don't care about Pokken but as I don't have a Switch and wouldn't want to buy one just for one or two games I'm glad USUM and GS will be on the 3DS. The only people who are actually mad are Sinnohfetuses who will go the way of Hoennbabies and cry until they get a remake that GF will intentionally shit on to shut them up and show that they give zero fucks what those children wanted, and there are the literal children that have swarmed this board and hopped on the 'newest game is worst game' meme bandwagon to fit in
>>
>>32689504
This

I was horribly disappointed when they never redeemed XY with Z and gave us those half assed remakes instead so I'm glad they're not making the same mistake with SM
>>
File: 1496684406354.jpg (27KB, 510x498px) Image search: [Google]
1496684406354.jpg
27KB, 510x498px
>>32690112
No need to buy the games either
>>
>>32688679
I mean. I guess.

I'm always down for new content. It's just that I feel li
>>
>>32690252

Harada is more than happy to work on this game as long as ninty and gf let him. Can't wait to see what happens with pokken.
>>
>>32688679
I'm a little cautious. It's clearly not a sequel like B2W2 since we have the same protags again and it won't be a unified story like Emerald and Platinum. And seeing as how we only really know that Solgaleo and Lunala will get new formes and new Z-Moves are coming (Mimikium Z, Lyncanium Z, and Togedemarium Z probably), there's really not much to build hype off of.
>>
>>32688679
I broke my 3ds years ago so I didn't have any investment here, I'm unhappy for completely unrelated reasons
>>
>>32688679
No, because School shooter owl got the pokken rep. Not the actual wrestler nor the unique mermaid but the literally, actually shown in the trailer
>*teleports behind Gengar*
>nothin' personnel, spook
>>
>>32688802
>The problems with USM are that it's not on Switch
You're like one of the five people that actually expected it to come to the switch.
>>
>>32688679
I wanted sequels but I guess they didn't have enough time, happy we get better versions I guess.
>>
>>32690032
it makes no difference to me and I think it's a good thing that GSC is being released, I'll probably buy it. what I meant is that this direct didn't really announced any big news. pokken is not a new game, this is just a new version for switch. ultra sun moon is not exactly a new game either. So I really hope they do a great job this time. I'm honestly having a lot of fun with Sun and Moon.
>>
>>32689974
>GSC
just GS, pal.
>>
>>32688679
I'm glad about VC Gold/Silver.
I'm indifferent about Pokken.
I'm curious about USUM (or w/e acronym we're using). I need more details on those
>>
File: 1488959039041.jpg (6KB, 103x136px) Image search: [Google]
1488959039041.jpg
6KB, 103x136px
>>32692033
>just realized this

if they have released RBY, why not Crystal? Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.