[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LMAO JOE YOU FUCKING TARD http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: b54762a9d5[1].png (9KB, 1427x49px) Image search: [Google]
b54762a9d5[1].png
9KB, 1427x49px
LMAO JOE YOU FUCKING TARD
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml
>>
How does reporting something that happened make him a tard?
>>
>>32688358
Look at the last 4 seconds of the trailer. It'll likely come out on Switch as well but isn't announced yet. This is why it's good to not jump the gun at rubbing it in other people's faces about how the Switch isn't getting it.
>>
>>32688444
HE IS A FAGGOT, KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>32688358
Jesus christ, we get it, you have a hateboner for Joe.
Now stop posting on every thread that the information is false, it isn't.
>>
>>32688358
>Pedophiles are THIS mad
>>
>>32688555
it's not okay to be retarded on the internet. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
>>32688358
>Gamefreak fucks up and mislabels something
>Somehow its Joe's fault
>>
Why does /vp/ hate Joe so much?
>>
>>32688358
just saying but didn't capcom announce the monster hunter port less then a month after the game was released for 3ds just to make sure the sales would not be impacted by it and to be able to sell it 2 times to anyone who did not predict it? I don't think Game Freak would ever do somethin that underhanded, they would never jew us out of our money, right?
>>
>>32688358
>It is currently noted
>They have since deleted this note
Joe you saw it the same time everyone else did, when some random posted a fake screenshot on twitter. Don't lie
>>
>>32688725
hes an atention seeker
i dont hate him tough. Liek most poketubers, i just dont care
>>
>>32688444
>that happened
How are people actually falling for this shit?

>i-it was there I swear!
>posts obviously doctored screenshot
>>
>>32688824
He posts news. That's fucking it. He's not an attention seeker.
>>
>>32688725
/vp/ doesn't hate him, it's just that the ones who do hate him are more compelled to express that sentiment
>>
>>32688862
Post evidence of it being doctored

>pro tip: you can't
>>
>>32688909
Like that time he got a review copy of pokemon black and noted how his starter didn't gain exp?

Yanno, that old anti-piracy measure?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-06-16-39-02.png (198KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-06-16-39-02.png
198KB, 720x1280px
>>32688862
but it really happened
>>
>>32688991
>something that happed 7 years ago
>>
>>32689012
Clearly doctored. I can tell because of pixels.
>>
>>32688751
>expecting JewFreak to not take our money
>>
>>32689094
nah, it's just a screenshot of my phone
>>
>>32688991
That's not attention seeking, he was just trying to stay on the ball with Black/White coverage. Who the fuck cares if he pirated it?
>>
>>32688862
How retarded do you feel now that even TPC acknowledged it?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.