[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready for them to play actual parts in the story?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0746.jpg (73KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0746.jpg
73KB, 1024x576px
Are you ready for them to play actual parts in the story?
>>
File: lusamine.png (129KB, 337x268px) Image search: [Google]
lusamine.png
129KB, 337x268px
>>32688346
>expecting nu-game freak to deliver
>>
>>32688346
>still no johto representative
>>
>>32688346
They won't.
gf's gonna remove some features just for you saying that.
>>
>>32688346
Nope, if anything we'll get extra 5 more characters like Lance, Cheren or Shauna
>>
>>32688346
They do play a part. They don't play a central part, because it's not their fucking game.
>>
Given the fusions, I could actually see Colress have a part
>>
>>32688451
>in the story
What part does Colress, Cynthia and Wally pay then, huh? And don't even try to tell me that Grimsly was warranted to return.
>>
File: 1496759856901.png (557KB, 1436x2603px) Image search: [Google]
1496759856901.png
557KB, 1436x2603px
I hope they give to Cynthia a proper outfit.
Jesus fuck, is fucking Hawaii
>>
Sina and Dexio will let you use Megas before postgame.
Colress might be relevant if Necrozma actually fuses with Solgaleo and Lunala.
Everyone else still only shows up in the Battle Tree.
>>
>exploring a new route or city
>suddenly awkward fade to black transition into a cutscene
>"Hi! I'm Blue/Red/Dexio/Anabel/Sina/Wally/Colress/Grimsley/Cynthia! What's your name? Oh, it's [player]?"
>"I'm the strongest trainer in my region! Do you wanna battle?"
>"Wow [player] you're really good! Welp, catch you around!"
>then you never see them again
>>
>>32688536
>warranted to return
Let's clear this thing up first. Literally no character is "warranted" a return. There's no character that "deserves" to appear. They had their games, they had their roles and their appearance, and now their time is over. So no, he wasn't "warranted" anything.

Now, for the roles part, Colress' role was small, but he gave an item he made, something no one else should have. He also showed you what happened to him afterwards, which is that he started focusing his research on Pokemon Bond and Z-rings, as wants to see if they're superior to Mega Rings. That was his role. He didn't have a role in the main plot of the game, but he didn't have to. He had his role main years ago.
As for Cynthia and Wally, they don't have a role. Nothing to say here. They don't appear in the game, and you can only just see them in battles. So they're completely irrelevant to everything.
>>
>>32689011
>he gave an item he made, something no one else should have
Made a mistake there. The Drives were not created by Colress specifically, just by Team Plasma, which he was part of. So he didn't make them, his team did.
>>
>>32688416
They could have at least given us Lance since Kukui actually mentions him.
>>
>>32689101
>Lance
>Johto representative
>>
>Previous protaginist
>Having a part in the story beyond Final boss.

It's already a stretch why Cynthia didn't sweep team galatic herself.
>>
>>32688397

The last time we had a follow up third game was B2W2 and that's considered the best fucking game in the series
>>
File: grimsley.jpg (45KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
grimsley.jpg
45KB, 512x288px
You forgot him
>>
>>32688416
almost as if there were no actual character in there... uh, wait.
>>
>>32688416

Red and Blue/Green are based on Gen 2
>>
>>32689312
Hes literally the most obvious in the picture
>>
>>32688346
I hope this was just a tease for PWT in USUM

But im 99% sure im wrong
>>
>>32689950

Emerald Platinum and B2W2 had major features so who knows

We won't get PWT, but we'll probably get a good replacement
>>
>>32688346
Honestly i don't think they will have anything to do with the story.
>>
>>32689192
Said no one ever.
>>
>>32689192
By like 3 shitposters on this board, yourself included. Most people with taste acknowledge B2W2 is mediocre.
>>
>>32688346
John Gamefreak here. Can confirm that Cynthia and Lusamine have a post-credits makeout scene where Mohn watches while tied up and gagged.
>>
>>32691566
>>32691608
kek samefag
BW2 is /our/ game
you need to go back
>>
>>32688416
IS
THAT
A
MOTHERFUCKING
JOHTO REFERENCE
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.