[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cut content from sun and moon because you're an incompetent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: woj.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
woj.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>cut content from sun and moon because you're an incompetent dev team who can't finish in time
>have the autistic weebs jizzing their pants and buying your unfinished games anyway
>take the cut content and put it back in with shiny new titles and full price tag and call it a new game.
>???????
>Profit
BRAVO MASUDA
R
A
V
O

M
A
S
U
D
A
>>
File: 1235.jpg (5KB, 284x178px) Image search: [Google]
1235.jpg
5KB, 284x178px
>>32686391
DELETE THIS
>>
>>32686391
Do we even know if they're adding cut content?
>>
>>32686391
By attaching Ultra to the same name, normies will probably think it's the same shit and skip it altogether

I smell a Wii U-style flop
>>
>people suddenly forgetting GF has been adding cut content and re-releasing it since Crystal
>>
>>32686391
They've been doing this since Emerald. Are you just now catching on?
>>
File: 250px-Emerald_EN_boxart.jpg (114KB, 250x778px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Emerald_EN_boxart.jpg
114KB, 250x778px
>cut content from gold/ruby/diamond and silver/sapphire/pearl because you're an incompetent dev team who can't finish in time
>have the autistic weebs jizzing their pants and buying your unfinished games anyway
>take the cut content and put it back in with shiny new titles and full price tag and call it a new game.
>???????
>Profit

WOOOOOOOOOW OP NICE THREAD!
THIS HAS TOTALLY NOT HAPPENED BEFORE IN THE POKEMON HISTORY!
>>
>>32686391
i'm going to pirate every piratable pokemon game. fuck game freak
>>
>>32686603
Yea it's really fucking stupid from a marketing perspective. If they just had the same game as a singular version as a unique title, it'd sell better methinks. But no, GF has to be the eternal jew and make you buy 2 versions EVERYTIME
>>
>>32686662
>>32686664
Um, no sweeties.

They actually finished those gens, so when a third version was announced YEARS later, people welcomed it.
>>
File: 26232-53044-cash-grab.jpg (37KB, 360x200px) Image search: [Google]
26232-53044-cash-grab.jpg
37KB, 360x200px
>>32686391
Exactly, they're probably adding the walking pokémon and the fairy trial. Bookmark me.
>>
>>32686744
>People actually buy two different versions of the games and not just buy one and get Pokemon from the GTS
Your own damn fault for being stupid and buying a game that has miniscule differences.
>>
Are you retards not aware GF released Blue only 8 months after Red and Green, and the only difference was aesthetic changes and a few Pokemon locations changed around?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.