[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THEY FUCKING SOLD US BETA COPIES!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: CsA0_JSVYAA3aWP.jpg (241KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CsA0_JSVYAA3aWP.jpg
241KB, 1200x1200px
THEY FUCKING SOLD US BETA COPIES!
>>
r/s
d/p
b/w
>>
>>32685956
>pirated SM
>will pirate USM
Not buying your 240p garbage GF.
>>
"another tale is about to begin"

its like black and white 2 a new story.
not the same story again just more.
>>
>>32686792
It's the same protags though.
>>
>>32686076
this
>>
>>32686076
>destroying the ecomnocy
>will keep destroying the economy
>haha I'm such a smart person :^)
>>
>>32686857
Emerald and Platinum had the same protags with more story.
>>
>>32687051
Don't worry, you buying 500 copies will save it mister gf shill
>>
>>32687051
>paying for unfinished games
literal autist
>>
Nah, I came to the logical conclusion that S/M are shit and didn;t buy them like a rational human being. Have high hopes for these if the B team is creating them.
>>
>>32686076
I did this too with the leak, I was actually planning on buying it on release but then the game turned out to be utter shit
>>
>>32685956

This.

I don't get mad when we at least get a sequel within the same gen.

But improved versions of the exact same game means the originals are rendered pointless.
>>
>>32687067
Emerald and Platinum were alternatives to Ruby/Sapphire and Diamond/Pearl

Black and White 2 are literal sequels to Black and White 1

USUM is the former.
>>
>>32685986
It doesn't fit to BW because B2W2 are actually are sequel from the first ones. are you played it?
>>
>>32686076
>Not buying your 240p garbage GF.
Then why are you playing it you fucking faggot?
>>
>>32688369
>le B team maymay
off yourself!
>>
>>32685956
Tbh I share the same sentiment. USM looks better in a lot of ways, well, from first impression that is.
>>
>>32685986
Were full games.
SM was literally a beta with a hell of a lot of cut content and issues.
>>
>complaining about enhanced versions when we were stuck with x/y last gen
>>
>>32685986
R/G vs JP Blue, G/S vs C
>>
I just wanted to see grown-up trainer Lillie. What the fuck, GF?
>>
>>32688866
No u
>>
File: Checkem-chan.gif (967KB, 502x300px) Image search: [Google]
Checkem-chan.gif
967KB, 502x300px
>>32688888
This.
>>
>>32685986
DO YOU REALIZE...

those games you listed are all complete? 3rd version just improves on whatever they had, be it story and gameplay wise. So let's hope this one, is the fucking complete one.
>>
>>32688888
>>32689186
How were S/M not complete? Cutting content doesn't make them not complete
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.