[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RATE THE PRESENTATION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: 1496757512998.png (906KB, 1497x837px) Image search: [Google]
1496757512998.png
906KB, 1497x837px
RATE THE PRESENTATION
>>
File: LUFDLhS_400x400.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
LUFDLhS_400x400.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
10/10
it btfod everyone including me
>>
File: 83isd5j1sogo8so2_1280.jpg (348KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
83isd5j1sogo8so2_1280.jpg
348KB, 512x512px
I finally can play my favorite pokemon in pokken/10
>>
2/10.
Pokken is trash.
People are dumb enough to buy glorified DLC of Sun/Moon
They get points for Gold/Silver though.
>>
>>32685572
Literally 2/10

>a 4 minute trailer Pokken port no-one asked for that took up half the direct
>USUM namedropped nonchalantly, ruining hype
>GS VC, but no Crystal
>>
2/10
one point for everyone who still plays pokken
>>
Garbage. Pokken was a given so that doesn't matter. Rehashed Sun/Moon was so bad not even Gold Silver could make up for it.
>>
4/10.

GS VC is the only saving point. No one cares about Pokken.
>>
>Pokken
eh.
If its at $40 I'll consider it.
>Ultra S/M
I guess.
I'll just .cia it. They can't keep getting away with this
>G/S Virtual Console
See above. :^)

5/10
>>
>>32685572
0/10
Feel like I wasted my bandwidth.
>>
NO FUCKING CRYSTAL????
god damn it at least gen 2 is coming but fuck why no crystal?
>>
>>32685620
Pretty much this.
I can't wait for ultra soon and mun.
>>
5/10
I like Pokken and all, but there should have been more emphasis on USM
GS(but not C?) on VC is cool
>>
>>32685572
Pokken is good.
More Alola is better than fucking up Sinnoh or doing genwun again.
Lack of Crystal VC is baffling, but I don't buy VC games anyway.

7.8/10.
>>
2/10 honestly
>Pokken Tournament Port that no one asked for.
>Pkmn US and UM dropped out of nowhere with "a different story" not even a sequel.
>Pkmn G/S in VC... but no Crystal.
They are probably laughing with all the money they are making.
>>
>>32685572
if I wouldn´t expect a switch version 9/10. The small hint they dropped with the guy giving them presents was amazing. If it would be yellow remake it would be 10/10 because of the cover.
>>
>>32685572
Pokken 8/10
GSC 5/10
USM Apply yourself/10
>>
File: themomenthisheartbreaks.png (45KB, 644x859px) Image search: [Google]
themomenthisheartbreaks.png
45KB, 644x859px
You can actually see the moment the entire Pokemon fandom goes "What the fuck"
>>
>>32686259
>reboot
Clearly that person started playing this gen
>>
Why are GF ruining Pokémon?

They don't have any other games.
>>
>>32685620
this
>>
>>32685572
The information was alright, but the presentation was awful. They kinda dropped the ball showing Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon early and then awkwardly talked about Pokken for another minute pretending anybody cared.
>>
File: avatar.png (257KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
257KB, 800x680px
>>32686259
>entire Pokemon fandom
>tumblr
>>
I didnt think I could be this disappointed.
So a 9/10 on that front
>>
>>32686565
>pretending anybody cared.
Considering more people liked that than the Ultra games I would say a lot of people cared.
>>
1/10. I feel like the part of me that loves pokemon was raped. Except rape can at least acticate some sense of pleasure.
>>
3/10

I mean, I am fine with Pokken going to switch, but focusing on it as the main thing and giving it a shitty live-action commercial was the biggest waste of money.

Not showing barely anything on Ultra Sun & Moon and treating it like a side thing was pretty fucking bad. Sell me on these new versions and show me what is improved, so far it sounds like a waste of time from what was shown.

G/S VC with Pokemon Bank stuff was pretty damn great, although no Crystal is kind of a sore spot. Guessing it was due to the Japanese phone stuff?
>>
>>32686338
hes not wrong
>>
Presentation itself was lame. Video of cool kid and his pokken was cringe inducing.

Pokken Switch and Ultra Sun/Moon are better than expected. GS Virtual console is nice, but why the fuck isn't it on Switch.

Best part of the presentation was people getting pissed over no Sinnoh Remakes- despite how ORAS turned out. You guys are hilarious.
>>
>>32685572
2/10
Not quite shit enough to say that it was horrible
>>
>>32687205
I am honestly fine with no Sinnoh remakes at the moment. We just had ORAS which was pretty blah, and I would rather have it on something like the Switch then the 3DS.
>>
10/10

my best realistic case scenario happened and all the idiots got blown the fuck out
>>
>>32685712
>USUM namedropped nonchalantly
I thought the way they revealed it was neat. 8/10 for me my only complaint is that they could've shown more of it.
>>
6/10
Would've liked to see the Ultra Sun/Moon first to satisfy us, then the long Pokken commercial, then GS on VC.

Not mad about DP remakes. They aren't done with S/M but the DP remakes need to happen. Maybe they'll be on the Switch?
>>
File: IMG_3087.jpg (157KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3087.jpg
157KB, 1000x750px
>>32685572
We Zoids/10 now
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.