[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Necrozma literally attaches itself to Solgaleo and Lunala

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 1496680274868.png (241KB, 1008x781px) Image search: [Google]
1496680274868.png
241KB, 1008x781px
Necrozma literally attaches itself to Solgaleo and Lunala
>>
>>32685195
Dragonfags BTFO

I'm so glad
>>
>>32685195
And here I thought it would have another form

when it turns out its other form was being part of Solgaleo and Lunala

very strange
>>
>>32685195
What I want to know is if it's like a Kyurem situation or if it's something else.
>>
File: Necrozma armor forms.jpg (371KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Necrozma armor forms.jpg
371KB, 2000x1000px
>>
>>32685697
I must admit i like that lunala.
>>
Has there ever been a bigger letdown in Pokemon?

This is WORSE than there being no original dragon.
>>
>>32685195
can't wait for the in game cutscene
>>
>>32685697
WHOA

I'm starting to see how Necrozma's "tail" worked out
>>
I'm actually interested to see how it plays out. I want to find out how Necrozma and Solgaleo and Lunala are related to Ultra Beasts, which I'm assuming based on the name this game will go more into.

That was one thing I was disappointed about in Sun/Moon, so I'm glad we'll see more Ultra Beast stuff here.
>>
>>32685195
this is why colress is here. to give you the splicers
>>
>>32685275
It is because GF are lazy
>>
>>32685697
It looks like they made this concept with Lunala in mind. Looks so weird on Solgaleo. Moonbros always win.
>>
>>32685195
It's not a forceful fusion like Kyurem is so I'm chill. Kyurem is fucked up.
>>
>>32685275
Probably, but they look like they'll be considered Solgaleo/Lunala formes rather than Necrozma formes (so opposite of Kyurem, in a sense).
>>
>>32685195
Looks like Necrozma is supposed to represent a solar or lunar eclipse
>>
>>32685697
>ability : prism ARMOR

it makes sense now
>>
>>32686313
Pretty much since it's covering up the moon and the sun
>>
>>32685697
oh shit, this looks awesome
>>
>>32686366
It also explains why Necrozma is a pure Psychic type.
>>
>>32685697
I really wish I picked moon

>tfw now you know how blackfags felt
>>
>>32686834
Since Necrozma seemed like it could go Rock or Dark, maybe the new forms will be Psychic/Rock (Solgaleo since Rock and Steel are similar) and Psychic/Dark (Lunala since Dark and Ghost have similar themes).
>>
>>32686952
Why not choose Ultra Moon?
I chose Sun originally but will go with UM this time around.
>>
It's just Black Kyurem and White Kyurem all over again
>>
>>32687100
same desu, did the exact thing with bw and bw2 too
>>
>>32687100
My autism won't let me. Hopefully the fusion method is like B2W2 and you just need the fusing item and the two pokemon
>>
>>32685697
Lunala looks better with the armor on but I'm sticking to my lion bro
>>
>Solgaleo gets arms on its back
Well that just looks silly. Couldn't they have tried to make them look more like wings? A flying lion look would have been cool.
>>
>>32686241
Kyurem is the husk from when Reshiram and Zekrom were one. By fusing it with either, you are making it more complete.
>>
>>32688759
But why can't you fuse Zekrom and Reshiram? That would have been cooler and made more sense.
>>
>>32685195
>literally attaches itself to Solgaleo and Lunala
Nah, that is totally just light being passed through Necrozma and it using that to imitate it's orignal form, one of nebby's parents/siblings.
>>
>>32685697
Solgaleo looks so badass, not the biggest fan of lunalas dangly arms though
>>
>>32685697
Assuming that Necrozma is part of the Cosmog family, this could present a new angle in their relationship with each other
>>
>>32689169
But it looks nothing like Cosmog. No traits in common with it or Cosmoem, while Solgaleo and Lunala have traits from them.

It's probably an Ultra Space thing. Ultra SUMO and all.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.