[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people unironically want to play another remake after ORAS,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: PI2uKrl.jpg (59KB, 1018x798px) Image search: [Google]
PI2uKrl.jpg
59KB, 1018x798px
>people unironically want to play another remake after ORAS, with an uneventful pre release season already knowing what to expect
>people actually hoping an obviously fake leak is real to play the same game that came out last year, again
>not wanting Gen 8 to be here already so the hype season is more exciting with theory threads, starter shitting threads, and new Pokemon team building threads

I know it's insanely unlikely, but I just want the next generation to arrive already. Visiting a new region with new Pokemon is 10x more exciting than visiting an old one again
>>
Oras may have not been that greatr, but they still managed to be better than HGSS

the only good things about HGSS were the events...
>b-but postgame
a shitty excuse for the maingame
>>
>>32682956
To be fair, gen 4 with some of the updates could at least make it to the tolerable level rather then being utter trash.
Plus they could fix contests and bases so they're like the originals.
>>
There's honestly no chance of a new gen this early into the anime.
>>
>>32682972
how was oras better than hgss
>>
>>32683164
Hating HGSS has become a new meme for this board so the kids enjoying their summer vacation jump on the bandwagon to fit in
>>
>>32683206
>seven years is new
>>
>>32682956
I'm listening to Mac demarco right now WTF ANON
>>
>>32683164
how was HGSS better?
because of that safari-zone?
because Suicune was basically given to you?
because pokemon followed you, even if you didnt want it?
>>
>>32683807
>several months for a Pokemon
And people wonder why the zone was removed for every game after HGSS.
>>
>>32683807
>even if you didn't want it
if you didn't enjoy having your partner Pokémon out and about with you you're a soulless husk
>>
>>32683846
>you're a soulless husk if you didn't like a soulless husk following you
Very interesting anon.
>>
>>32682956
Dawn. In. 3D.
>>
>>32683880
Will look even worse.
>>
Both are great remakes, and among the best Pokemon games ever.

ORAS does more things right than HGSS and improved more areas of the originals that needed improvement, while HGSS was more respectful with the originals in terms of what was changed.

Both are great imo.
>>
>>32683807
this is some good bait
>>
>>32683846
>tfw you look back through your photo album and see your group pics with your growing team right up to Mt Silver
>>
I don't want to set myself up for disappointment.
>>
>>32683955
>maxes out
>>
>>32683941
>its a different opinion than mine, so its bait
the only good parts about HGSS were the events
>>
>>32683937
>while HGSS was more respectful with the originals in terms of what was changed
If that "respect" prevents necessary improvements I wouldn't call it as such.
>>
File: hgssvsoras.png (738KB, 1092x1610px) Image search: [Google]
hgssvsoras.png
738KB, 1092x1610px
>>32682972
>Oras may have not been that greatr, but they still managed to be better than HGSS

LOL

>>32682995
Updates like what? Having no BF and casualizing the fuck out of all the content?

ORAS contests weren't even as good as the originals and it's still literally "alternate spam between these two good moves to win and put your DS down while you wait for the cutscenes to finish"
>>
>>32682956
Don't you think Game Freak learned from their mistakes?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>32684027
oh look, its that one picture again

it show EVERY fault of the games, so HGSS won :)
so if you excuse me, i have to wait 100 days to get my safari-pokemon
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.