[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe you guys are wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0029.jpg (19KB, 351x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0029.jpg
19KB, 351x144px
All of you guys are saying that the direct will announce Diamond and Pearl remakes, Firered and Leafgreen remakes, Red and Blue remakes, or Pokémon Stars, but you do fail to realize that game freak has been full of twists and turns lately. Sun and Moon were hinting at a lot of previous installments, so just outright saying that "this one" will be revealed is outrageous. Lately they have been breaking habits and have been random. So I think they will pull a fast one on us and announce Pokémon Z or something other Pokémon game that directs back to Kalos.

And I don't want to hear anything about that wouldn't make sense with the order of things. Remember they released Pokémon Black and White then released Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2 a year after. But yeah, remember this. I want to be remembered as the guy who knew it was a Kalos based game.
>>
pokemon Z would make sense
SM are still part of gen6 afterall
>>
>>32682774
you are setting yourself up for disappointment
>>
>>32682774
>>32682783
SM is Gen6.5 don´t forget
>>
>>32682783
>this fucking meme
>>
>>32682774
i fucking hate zygarde
>>
Game Freak could pull a "alternative universe" of Sun and Moon to add another plethora of pokemon.

But nah, they'll just be lazy and remake Diamond and Pearl instead.
>>
>>32682799
i never got to play either of those so it would be neat
>>
In my opinion, GF rarely, if ever reveals just what people seem to be expecting

But enough about me, i want to see your opinions on what they will reveal

Please vote here
http://www.strawpoll.me/13118593
>>
File: 1481300972949.jpg (387KB, 1080x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1481300972949.jpg
387KB, 1080x1074px
>>32683114

>no vote for real gen 7

Aye alright pal, Gen 4 it is then retard
>>
>>32682774
>Firered and Leafgreen remakes,
>Red and Blue remakes
pick one.
>>
>>32683147
Waterblue and Lightningyellow
>>
>>32683138
What exactly do you mean by "real gen 7"?
A sequel, or a different main-game that's not a remake or a gen 1 sequel?
If you really can't find an option fitting your opinion, "something else" is there for you
no need for an option for every single possibility
>>
>>32682774

I feel Pokemon Z is possible, but not the most likely. I also disagree with the majority of /vp/ and say that Stars won't be a thing at least till 2019

Gen 4 remakes is most likely. Pokemon Stadium-esque is pretty likely too. or they're re-remaking Fire Red/Leaf Green so you can play all gens on the same system
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.