[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The reveal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (130KB, 440x296px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
130KB, 440x296px
If it ain't D/P remakes I ain't buying, not even a big fan of Pokemon anymore last time I played was 2016. But Diamond and Peal was the actual shit.
>>
>>32682639
>Last time I played was the year the latest game came out
Okay.
>>
Bye dude. Nobody gives a fuck. Pokemon is in 2nd biggest popular era since pokemania. We don't need any more people
>>
>>32682639
SM were trash, if they continue on that my interest will die. Not getting fooled again. Honestly it's my own fault I got excited for a new game after the shitshows that were XY and ORAS, but still. Fuck SM and fuck Ohmori.
>>
Good riddance sinnohfetus
>>
Unlike some of the many here in /vp/, I'm not exactly aroused by the idea of replaying Diamond/Pearl remakes simply due to the fact that I still own and have finished my Diamond copy.

But hey, it'll definitely be faster than the slow-as-molasses gameplay the DS iteration had.
>>
>>32682681
Nobody cares dude. Pokemon will be popular with or without you
>>
>>32682639
i agree, diamond and pearl were actually shit
the pokedex is not diverse, only three fire-type lines(one is starter, another is a legend).
too much focus on cutesy pokemon over cool-looking pokemon.
>>
>>32682706

That only gives them more of a reason to fix Sinnoh's god awful pokedex and make "Sinnonian" forms.
>>
>>32682639
>i'm not a fan of pokemon
>yet i played the last games to be released and are hanging out on a pokemon-specific board

ok
>>
maybe you should replay them to see if your nostalgia holds up
>>
>>32682639

>>32682712
>>
>>32682928
Actually I did this.

Held up just fine imo. I wish I could say the same for every game since X and Y.
>>
>>32682639
As a gen 4 fag I have to disagree with you. HG/SS/Pt are the best games in the main series but Diamond and Pearl on their own have a number of flaws. What makes them important is how they introduced several elements that would become intrinsic in later games.

For example, the touchscreen battle mechanic, GTS, online battling, Physical special split, introduction of strategic moves like stealth rock that made the game more competitive than "hit it until it dies" and a number of other improvements seem trivial now but saved the series from the downward spiral of R/S/E. Replaying D/P wouldn't make much sense as the games are relevant for improving the framework rather than their story, areas, and roster. Also I hope you like HM's, slow battles and slower exp gain.

tldr they're great technically but aside from that are pretty uninpressive.
>>
>>32682681
>SM were trash
"no"
>>
>>32682706
>Cutesy
It's the edgiest dex in the series
>>
>>32682675
>>32682698

dude.
>>
So how many are gonna break street date and see a huge wave of switch bans for playing it early?
>>
>>32683375
Where's my car?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.