[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

X&Y was such a missed opportunity for the France setting.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: vlcsnap-00179.png (333KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00179.png
333KB, 630x354px
X&Y was such a missed opportunity for the France setting.
>>
>>32680487
Nice scarecrow you got there OP
>>
>>32681010
wat
>>
>>32680487
I want a United States game. It wouldn't be the entire United States, but it would be like Alola in that it would be a series of separate regions accessed by travel, in this case train. You'd have Unova, another area based on the south with swamps and the Florida keys, another based on the Pacific Northwest with mountains and dense forests, one based on the desert with Monument Valley and other canyon areas and one based on Southern California with a Los Angeles bootleg and sandy-yellow beaches. They'd function the same as the Alola islands, only they wouldn't be islands and would be larger, being accessed via train stations.
>>
>>32680487
what do you mean?
>>
>>32681010
its gochiusa, not hinako note
>>
>>32681046
>I want a United States game.
What is unova and alola? i think there's more interesting places to go instead go back to usa
>>
>>32681046
no burger
>>
>>32681061
They're specific regions. I want one covering the whole thing with all the different terrains accessible in one game. I want a real continent big enough to be treated like a continent. Basically a set of smaller (but still large) regions spread out over the continent with huge areas of wasteland in between, which is crossed by train allowing access to other areas.
>>
>>32681072
Ok, but there's already two usa regions based on three states. Don't you think other countries needs more spotgliht? Nothing against go back to the future, wild west would make an interesting region, for example. But other places have equally diverse and interesting culture, USA is not the center of the world, you know?
>>
>>32681080
True. Scenery in the USA excites me more than in other areas, I don't know why. I want a New Zealand region, but that's not a continent.
>>
>>32681059
I see OK thx
>>
File: cockatrice_by_horned_freak.jpg (255KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
cockatrice_by_horned_freak.jpg
255KB, 800x800px
>>32680487
I agree , I expected some european folklore mons
>>
>>32680487
As a French, agreed. The Kalis region is one of my least favorites.
>>
>>32680487
Kalos*, damn it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.