[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you actually want a remake for D/P? After replaying it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: delibird_by_fsjal_fan-d57jx03.png (8KB, 299x276px) Image search: [Google]
delibird_by_fsjal_fan-d57jx03.png
8KB, 299x276px
Would you actually want a remake for D/P?
After replaying it I thought the game was really slow, but it was a lot more difficult than I could remember. Overall I would rate this as my second to least favorite, above sun/moon
>>
This is why I laugh so hard when people call. Sun and moon slow because of scene.

Every fucking thing in d/p slow. It's a weird gen. I'm glad I don't have to experience anymore
>>
If your biggest complaint was that it was slow, that seems like something that would certainly be fixed in a remake, right? One way to look at it is that it has a lot of room to improve the small problems that stifled its potential.
>>
>>32680477
If they fix what was wrong with it, absolutely.

If it's just a half-assed face-lift, then no.
>>
Can we all just agree that b/w and it's sequals was the best gen? Those games get a solid playthrough Everytime I pick them up.
>>
>>32680525
Obviously we can't all agree. But I can certainly agree to that.
>>
>>32680477

I only want a sequel that contains everything Platinum had and more.

So of course, that's the opposite of what we'll get.
>>
>>32680531
Honestly they will likely be my favorite games, for forever. I just think that in the jump to 3d the games lost a lot of charm. In 3d games, where the NPC's are still static it just looks so fake. In bw everything was moving and vibrant.I just miss the 2d game style. Bw was the Pinnacle of that
>>
>>32680477
No, but unlike you OP its because Pearl is my most played game of all time (something over 1500 hours easily) so I got enough Sinnoh to last me a lifetime. Also partly because ORAS was a trainwreck.
>>
>>32680543
Remember when the distortion world was looking like 3d in a game where all was 2d. All I did after my playthrough as a kid was fuck around there going up and down the waterfall.
>>
>>32680560
ORAS is still the best of the 3ds era.
>>
>>32680477
>Would you actually want a remake for D/P?

No. There's literally no point when Platinum is right there.
>>
DPPt is the epitome of going through the motions for me. There's nothing about the main adventure itself I dislike and nothing I really like either. It's just there. A remake would probably be the same for me, there isn't really anything that I think could easily be improved on but the Underground and Super Contests.

It shouldn't happen this gen if it does, not because it's too soon or anything, but the Gen VII engine just wouldn't work out well.

>>32680490
There's a difference between general slowness, which is the issue with Gen I and Gen IV, and choppy pacing of gameplay and story events, which is Gen VII's problem. Though VII is still slower than VI, which hurts.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.