[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One off things that Game Freak needs to bring back.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: elesasgym.jpg (27KB, 410x310px) Image search: [Google]
elesasgym.jpg
27KB, 410x310px
If they ever bring back gym leaders, having different themes for each gym would be sick. Don't know why they never went back to that idea
>>
>>32680205
They put so much love and effort into BW2, yet it sold so bad. Nowadays ever game sells millions anyway, they still have mostly standart Pokémon quality, but they never really try to be their best. Sad.
>>
>>32680205
Because they stopped trying after gen 5
>>
>>32680215
I think it sold well for a "third version" in proportion to the original games, didn't it? Like, by the metric of "sales of Emerald compared to R/S, Platinum compared to D/P," etc., it was a better than usual third version, I think.

Not like that's the most meaningful statistic, but it shows that the concept of doing a sequel was sound. It was just a lowered baseline by being the second Pokemon generation on a console, released well after the DS's successor was already out.
>>
>>32680215
Is a big shame Gen 5 is my favorite because of how much love they put into the game, so much features it was still too early for its time.
>>
>>32680313
this. I'm looking forward to eventual remakes of these games. There's so many features of those games that would be great with more tech backing them up
>>
>>32680370
>dream world
>entralink
>infrared
>poke radar
>pokebank
>battling against all those strong trainers
>faster battles

I don't know what was the problem, it had so much stuff in it and people still shit on it
>>
>>32680430

They're just being contrarian. /vp/ loves to complain about shit, so they'll find anything to complain about, no matter how meaningless. ("It's so linear!") Some of them have probably actually managed to convince themselves of what they're saying.

To be clear, some people legitimately do dislike Gen V, and that's fine. Everybody is entitled to their opinion. But for the most part, I really don't think that most of the shitting on it is sincere.
>>
>>32680430
You completely miased my point. I liked gen 5 but it felt clunky because they had all this shit running on a DS
>>
>>32680495
i wouldn't want a remake on the 3DS because that would mean CGI pokemon and considering the lag issues, is gonna be clunkier
>>
>>32680512
Not to mention the desaturated models.
>>
>>32680495
I don't think gen 5 will get remade this gen and it's pretty unlikely anything gen 8+ will be on 3DS when the switch has been succesful thus far
>>
>>32680205
Gym leaders aren't gone? Alola just didn't have the gym/league system and still went by their ancient ways of trials.
Gym leaders will return eventually.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.