[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not a lolicon but Chicken-chan is a very attractive character design.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6

File: 104169169.jpg (253KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
104169169.jpg
253KB, 1200x1800px
Not a lolicon but Chicken-chan is a very attractive character design.
>>
File: chicken.png (164KB, 572x910px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.png
164KB, 572x910px
>>32679849
Maybe
>>
File: C_Gif3GUMAE31w1.jpg (15KB, 400x238px) Image search: [Google]
C_Gif3GUMAE31w1.jpg
15KB, 400x238px
>>32679849
I am a lolicon and I disagree. I find the design to be too generic. That alone wouldn't be a problem, as generic doesn't equal bad, but it's also really boring. I would be hardpressed to name a good thing about the design, other than the amount of skin she shows.
>>
File: 59613156.jpg (802KB, 868x868px) Image search: [Google]
59613156.jpg
802KB, 868x868px
>>32681127
The juxtaposition of poofy shirt and short shorts is interesting, I would say. It's a detail that really needs to be accentuated to stick out. If you just treat it like a t-shirt then all you'll have is a girl in a t-shirt and shorts, like literally every girl ever these days.
>>
File: 59811377_p0.jpg (416KB, 700x1192px) Image search: [Google]
59811377_p0.jpg
416KB, 700x1192px
>>32681127
I dunno but even a non-lolicon like me can find her sexy
>>
File: ab.jpg (85KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
ab.jpg
85KB, 499x281px
>>32681127
I don't think the appeal of Chicken-chan has anything to do with her age. It seems more like a red herring, to be honest.
>>
>>32681170
I would again disagree. It's too simple and without any theme or anything even remotely interesting going on to be appealing.

I would compare Chicken-chan to someone closer to the Tourist NPC I posted. They're pretty similar, having almost the exact same hair, having a hat and even being from Japan. And both of their outfits lack a lot of "design". But Tourist-chan had a clear color scheme and theme going on, immediately making it more pleasing to look at. The upper body and lower body of her parallel each other by having the same colors repeat in the same order, which is an excellent way to go about it. On the other hand, Chicken-chan's design just randomly throws colors around. Green shorts, red and white hat, cream-ish shirt with pink and yellow colors on it, blue eyes, black hair. It's a clusterfuck with no rhyme or reason to it. Not to mention the hat. It is memorable alright, but for being really bad. No sane person would wear beanie like that. Because it's shit. It's actually hard to believe they were designed by the same company, and the latter is actually a more important character.

All that said and done, I'm not saying it's unreasonable to like Chicken-chan. There's still some appeal left to her. For example, her small stature. You could be just a lolicon and find that attractive. Or maybe you don't care how unoriginal and uninteresting her hair is, you just like short black hair. Or maybe you just have shit taste. Even with her flaws, as a lolicon, I find her better than the majority of female protagonists, coming in at 3rd place for me. There's many reasons to like her. The only thing I'm doing here is pointing out the reasons I think she's not well designed by any means. That I don't buy the "poofy shirt and short shorts is interesting" bullshit.
>>
>>32681510
Your remarks on the colors are on point and the hat is irredeemable, but I still think the loose baggy shirt is the hallmark of the design. It keeps up a modest appearance while still being loose and breathable for the climate. That, combined with the floral pattern and the knot in the front hearkening to a "just tie it off and don't bother" approach (like Candice does with her sweatshirt while not wearing it) give the design a loose and laid-back feel, which I believe adequately captures a Hawaiian vibe. My only gripes are that the knot is placed awkwardly in the front and that it's clearly decorative and not a utility.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.