[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright listen, the direct is NOT going to have DP remakes, it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1470260247618.jpg (445KB, 1082x779px) Image search: [Google]
1470260247618.jpg
445KB, 1082x779px
Alright listen, the direct is NOT going to have DP remakes, it just wont happen. Its too soon from the last remake, and you can still play the original games on the current console.
Its not going to be a switch game reveal either, as it is right now, Pokemon games aren't made for one screen.
The new game won't be called Stars either, thats just the code name. It WILL be called Prism with Necrozma being the mascot. The reasoning for it being called Prism is the fact that Solgaleo and Lunala's special moves have the names of the game as the first part (SUNSTEEL Strike, MOONgeist Beam), and now Necrozma's PRISMatic Laser.
I am confident that I won't be BTFO'd as this is the only way things can turn out.
Unless its a gen 1 remake where I'll go die
>>
>>32679803
>on the current console
>>
>>32679863
3ds and switch are the current consoles
>>
Not to mention DP is fuckin gaaaaaay and gamefreak knows it

Worst Pokemon game
>>
>>32679803
>Its not going to be a switch game reveal either, as it is right now, Pokemon games aren't made for one screen.

This is /vp/ worthy logic

>>32679990
Sorry that would be RSE.
>>
>Solgaleo and Lunala's special moves have the names of the game as the first part (SUNSTEEL Strike, MOONgeist Beam),

I sure loved playing Pokemon Sunsteel
>>
>>32679803
> Pokemon games aren't made for one screen
What did he mean by this?
>>
so 1-3 gen are shit and not real pokemon games? one screen eh was more simple
>>
>>32679803
How young are you?
>>
Why not share your opinion on what you think they'll reveal?

Vote here, please
http://www.strawpoll.me/13118593
>>
>>32680021
And OP didn't claim the new game will be called Prismatic, did he?

In this case (You) are a faggot, and not OP.
>>
>Pokemon games aren't made for one screen
>The first 3 generations were single screen games
>>
>>32682165
I think the notion that pokemon games are now planned around two screens, and that it's not about to go back to a single screen game.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.