[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How likely will this happen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: mega sinnoh.png (420KB, 1280x404px) Image search: [Google]
mega sinnoh.png
420KB, 1280x404px
>>
100%
>>
>>32679603
Not a chance. GF is done adding megas until next gen.
>>
I'm %100 next games will be DP remakes but also %100 sure Sinnoh starters aren't getting megas
>>
>>32679648
Source fucking needed.
Holy shit summer came early.
>>
>>32679603
100% gonna happen but not close to those designs ew..
>>
>>32679603
Id say 50/50. The hope is remake games are reserves for new megas. If not we'll probably get Z-Flash Cannon, Close Combat and Earthquake.
>>
>>32679603
The Sinnoh starters are already overdesigned pieces of garbage even though I love Infernape, but these designs make them vomit-inducing
>>
File: 8392-Mega-Infernape.png (50KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
8392-Mega-Infernape.png
50KB, 300x186px
>>32679603
>Not posting superior Mega Infernape
>>
Those are all just terrible.
>>
>>32679668
they will introduce new dual type moves and z-moves just for them
>>
>Expecting any more megas

It was a shitty, game-breaking idea, and they're done with it. Get over it.
>>
And yet Z Moves are not? Lol Megas should be continued just done better and overall Pokemon stats for certain related Pokemon need to be checked over. Why in the fuck is Arcanines BST higher than Ninetails (Either form) after nearly twenty years? Were they that lazy with an Alolan Arcanine or just giving Ninetails better stats? Idk but either way wouldn't be surprised if Z Moves are the new gimmick till the rise of absofusions in Gen 8 lol.
>>
>>32680643
Many Pokemon that were version exclusives in Gen 1 weren't really counterparts. Arcanine was originally going to be the fire-typed Legendary before they decided to make all three of them birds, and so they retconned him as a regular Pokemon but still have him the distinction of being classified as the 'legendary' pokemon, along with the stats (at the time) to match.
>>
>>32679935
this. expect exclusive z-moves or something along those lines instead of megas.
>>
>>32679660
Common sense. Or are you new too?
>>
>>32679603
Never ever and it pisses me off. I love megas but gf does this shit all the time. They add some feature and remove it or forget it the gen after. Megas were gen 6's gimmick. They're trying to phase them out. It's irrational to think we'll ever see a new mega again.
>>
>>32679603
Their megas looking like shit? 100% my poor bro torterra
>>
>>32679603
Unlikely. The best we can get are exclusive Z-Moves
>>
>>32679603
My wish is that Torterra becomes Grass/Rock so it can benefit from a sandstorm boosting the SpDef.
>>
>>32682820
Also no longer x4 weakness to Ice attacks.
>>
>>32681789
people got mad about the missing megastone, so that they had to give them now... they wont make that mistake again
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.