[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disregard any fake leak being posted on the board as of now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1408164146817.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1408164146817.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
Disregard any fake leak being posted on the board as of now. I've seen the E3 footage of the new Pokemon games that will be announced tomorrow. There will be playable demo stations at E3.

Yes, Stars is real but not quite, Stars was merely the codename for the games, much like Pokemon Niji was the codename for Sun and Moon. The games are called TimelessDiamond and SpacialPearl. As you can tell by their names, they are the remakes to Diamond and Pearl. Exclusive for Switch, aimed for a Holiday worldwide release. That is all I will say, see for yourself tomorrow.

This will be my last and only post.
>>
>>32678847
fake and gay
>>
>>32678847
/VIPUI/ ISU ON FAIA!!!
>>
File: 1482534038662.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482534038662.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>This will be my last and only post.

promises, promises
>>
>>32678847
>exclusive for the switch
Almost believed it, Anon.
>>
>>32678847
OP, I hope you are still in this thread.

I would like to contact you privately and ask you a few questions.
>>
>>32678847
I don't understand why people keep saying ''the codename is stars'', or ''the game is called stars'', didn't stars came from a fake leak that had other things in it that were proven fake?
>>
>>32678936
can i fug it
>>
File: imakuni.png (2KB, 148x148px) Image search: [Google]
imakuni.png
2KB, 148x148px
The next pokemon game to be released will be Pokemon Eclipse. The Eternal Floette will be released as an event shortly after the announcement since the game will feature a lot more lore of the ancient war between Kalos and Alola
>>
>>32679213
Fuck off
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.