[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, seriously can we talk about how shit teir Lillie is >Only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_20170605_145126.jpg (56KB, 579x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170605_145126.jpg
56KB, 579x639px
Ok, seriously can we talk about how shit teir Lillie is
>Only cares about nebby
>MY MOM TRIED TO HURT THE ONE THING I LOVE BUT NO I HAVE TO DRAG YOU THROUGH LITERAL DIMENSIONS TO SAVE HER
>just a generic and bland character overall
Need I go on?
>>
>>32675831
Yes, please do! I love all-caps rants!
>>
>>32675831
Yeah, she's shit. Sm introduced a lot of fun characters (the prof is great, Nanu is great, Guzma's great, Lana's great, etc.), but Lillie wasn't one of them. My mom's Mary Sue. I was happy to see her cutscene spouting ass hop on the slow boat to Kanto.
>>
Yes, Lillie as a character has many flaws, but wanting to save her mother isn't one of them. She believed the old Lusamine (playing with her in the rain) still existed somewhere and loved her so much she wanted to get that mother back regardless.
>>
File: IMG_20170605_014652.jpg (42KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170605_014652.jpg
42KB, 331x331px
>>32675883
While what you say stands that doesn't excuse everything else
Her mother even has a stronger character then her despite almost all she says involves how worthless her children were or how much she loved the ultra beasts
>>
>>32675831
I just hated how transparent her character design was, she was made for Japanese pedo waifufags.

Her inclusion ensured that Mallow didn't get all of the fanart despite being the objectively best girl since Skyla.
>>
File: FaceApp_1496362185456.jpg (251KB, 852x852px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1496362185456.jpg
251KB, 852x852px
>>32675857
You're like the first person I've actually talked to who understands
>>
>>32675926
>Made for Japanese pedo waifufags
She doesn't even do that well her overall design and character is just bland

Also while mallow is good Acerola has her beat IMO
>>
>>32675831
Lillie is shit because they didn't dare to properly use her character. Instead of showing her having actual trauma over her childhood abuse, they just made her stupid and unable to walk a literal straight line without getting lost. Lillie is a character that hits so, so close to home for me, so it deeply saddens me to see just how much they failed her character.
>>
Nah, just "generic and bland character overall" would have sufficed it.

I can literally say I missed the companions on XY (can't even remember their names) more than Lillie if only because they at least give you some fucking freedom. From that point on, I don't care what kind of character you are, whether you're a break dancing chubster, a twin tailed chipmunk or the stock nerdy kid, I just appreciate the freedom I am given. Lillie on the other hand wasn't only a "please care about me and my family hijinks" character, it kept hogging your time all the time. By the time she finally left to Kanto, the game already had jack shit to do, which bothered me even more than it should. I didn't mind the rest of the characters, mind you, at least Hau amused me at some points and was just your "friendly neighborhood neighbor kid". He'd even help me, bro.

Fuck the "pure aryan waifu who can do no wrong" meme, I'm already sick of it.
>>
File: IMG_1872.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1872.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>32676283
>HEY ANON I SEE YOUVE GOTTEN TO A NEW AREA LET ME INTERRUPT THE PEACEFUL FLOW OF YOUR GAME EVERY SINGLE TIME
>>
>>32676035

Agreed. They played her as some mysterious, kind of bitchy character with her reveal art yet she trusts you immediately. You'd think someone who watched their mother and some of her employees torture Pokemon would be less trusting of random strangers.
Personally I thought Gladion was a better character than her, since he's at least semi competent and has some personality. Same with Hau. Even the Captains got more.
>>
>>32676283
>>32676334
This is overall a sad thing, rivals and "allies" lost their purpose. They were assholes/show-offs who thought they are always better than you, so they jinx it by you kicking their ass. Not only was it a nice way to see how strong you are but it also felt rewarding because you showed them their place. Now they just kinda show up, battle you just to see how strong they are themself or the worst case scenario, they interrupt the game flow for even the littlest of things "HEY HOW'S YOUR POKEDEX DOIN? XD" "I FUCKING LOVE DANCING LOL" "WAH MY MOMMY DOESN'T LOVE ME PREASU UNDASTAND ME :(((((" "dude Malasadas lmao"
>>
>>32675926
>Skyla
>best anything
Hooked by the boobs, I see.
>>
>>32676334

At least I'd get EXP. points in return, Lillie can't even fucking give me that.
>>
>>32675831
Lillie is cuter than you'll ever be

You still think you're cool guy?
>>
yfw pokemon will keep doing cutscenes and will never let you roam free again, ever
>>
File: DownsReaction2.jpg (13KB, 222x260px) Image search: [Google]
DownsReaction2.jpg
13KB, 222x260px
>>32676456
>"still think you're cool guy?"
There are so many things wrong with this statement I don't even know where to start
>4chan and cool just don't mix
>I never thought I was cool in the first place
>in my late teens playing pokemon I'm Mr. Badass
>this has nothing to do with how garbage of a character Lillie is
>Obviously new two Pokemon and to 4chan if you think Lillie is a good character
>Lilly and cute just don't mix
>go back to r9k
>>
File: IMG_1861.jpg (61KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1861.jpg
61KB, 625x415px
>>32676493
>>
>>32676408
I did kind of like Hau just because he was like a substitute rival (though nowhere as rewarding to beat)
>>
>>32676344
The team skull grunts had more personality which really says something when Grunt of X team > Literal main character
>>
>>32675831
It's not like N is better
>Pokemon "Liberator"
>Still battles everyone with his own Pokemon
>Is ok with his dad's castle destroying Pokemon habitats
>still catches fucking Legendaries, lets you catch the opposite Legendary, and battles you
At least Lillie has the excuse of saving her family.
>>
>>32676584
At least N had a personality and wasn't just "MY MOM HURT AND ABUSED HUNDREDS OF POKEMON THE ONE THING I LOVE ABOVE ALL ELSE BUT I MUST SAVE HER BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS GOOD INSIDE THEM AND FAMILY IS MORE IMPORTANT" sort of trite
>>
>>32675831

Think of it this way anon, at least she's not as bad as Tierno/Shauna/Trevor (? Can't remember if that's correct names)

the apex of bland and generic characters
>>
>>32676344
>Same with Hau
Hau is shit though. I'd take Lillie over him any day.
>>
>>32676456
Based OP working the paedophiles
>>32676584
>saving her family
>could've potentially killed her own mother by unleashing the Legendary on her
Somehow I doubt this was a good idea.
>>
File: FaceApp_1496617242203.jpg (30KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1496617242203.jpg
30KB, 220x220px
>>32676669
Hey its me
Your boy op
First
Yeah kind of
Second
I've never those about it like that
Third nice trips
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.