[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the next game goes back to Kanto i'm quitting Pokemon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: guess i'll die.jpg (31KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
guess i'll die.jpg
31KB, 680x680px
If the next game goes back to Kanto i'm quitting Pokemon.
>>
I hope they go back
>>
You'll buy it day one and you're deluding yourself if you think otherwise.
>>
>>32675692
I didn't buy ORAS, because they looked shit, and I won't buy shitty Kanto games. You don't know me faggot. I don't waste my money on garbage.
>>
>>32675603
See you tomorrow
>>
File: 1470160267836.png (54KB, 512x727px) Image search: [Google]
1470160267836.png
54KB, 512x727px
>>32675660
said the worst part of the fanbase.
>>
>>32675660
Better kanto than DiaPer again
You know is true
>>
>>32675777
I like Kanto more tha sinnoh and alola but its not my favorite region
>>
>>32675780
I agree with this
anything is better than Sinnoh
>>
>>32675788
then why do you want to go back?
Kanto already had its remake, and you could say it got 2 since you could go there in HG/SS.
>>
>>32675660
This, Kanto has never been good, a remake again could make it good. It's not like Sinnoh or Alola where the areas a remake could improve are already good with the other areas being shit.
>>
>>32675800
I just want another HG/SS I am a simple man
>>
Underage faggot will buy kanto games and nut in his pants over it
>>
>>32675824
thats more of a sequel than a remake though.
its not so much FR/LG as it is B2/W2.
I'd be fine if it were a proper sequel with new features, new areas, new gyms etc.
the problem is that i see them making a direct copy of FR/LG, with no improvements whatsoever.
>>
>>32675888
If we go back to Kanto I think it would be a sequel to Sun, so i guess it will be new features.
>>
>>32675603
Fuck this I'll play anything. I need a reason to buy the switch this year
>>
>>32675603
Why would quitting the entire franchise be necessary? There are 50+ Pokémon games out already, and you presumably like some of them (otherwise what the fuck are you doing on /vp/). The older games aren't going to suddenly become shit if new games set in Kanto get announced. Just keep playing the older ones if you're that bothered by them.

This is all assuming that your post isn't bait, of course.
>>
If they put in a Battle Frontier you'll start dick sucking how much you love Kanto in an instant don't even try to deny it you fag
>>
We already have Kanto this gen: Virtual Console. Which you can transfer to pokebank with.
>>
>>32675603
bye :)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.